A Thriller Filled With Emotion!
1.5k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antoine was currently flying on his glider above the skies. Every now and then he would swoop down like a preying eagle if he managed to spot any signs of crime. Recording his heroic exploits for his YouTube channel as he took down any criminals or saved anyone below. Of course, it wouldn’t be till much later than Antoine would find out the repercussions of doing so. However, in the meantime Antoine gained much more positive exposure to himself as a hero. Doing these daily acts of heroism was much more effective than showing off his tech on his YouTube channel. Even though his YouTube channel was going well it wasn’t so much effective in bringing positive attention to his heroic achievements. So… to bring more attention as a hero, he made a separate YouTube channel for his hero side and linked it to his tech channel.

“Bank Robbery in progress.” Lackey informed him.

Antoine controlled his glider down as he headed towards the scene of the crime.

“And here we go! We’re about to head into a bank robbery in progress with plenty of hostages, guns, and criminals! The Ultimate Craftsman is about to fuck some shit up!” Antoine said as he burst through the glass ceiling of the bank.

The glass shattered and was about to rain sharp pieces of dangerous glass down below. The gun-wielding criminals were surprised and shielded their eyes from the incoming glass while the hostages panicked and tried to get out the way. Antoine switched quirks and reverted the glass back to its unbroken state as his tentacles stretched from his back and captured the criminals.

“No need to fear fuckers. The Ultimate Craftsman has saved the day!

“A kid?”

“A hero!”

“We’re saved!!”

The innocent people in the bank started cheering as the police swarmed in and restrained the criminals.

“THAT WAS INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS WHAT YOU DID KID!! YOU COULD’VE GOT SOMEONE KILLED WITH THAT LITTLE STUNT YOU PULLED! NEXT TIME LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS!” An angry chubby police officer yelled.

“And that’s how you fucking stop a bank robbery folks. Just beat the shit out of the criminals before they can do anything to you or the hostages.” Antoine said to the video camera, ignoring the police officer.

“ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME KID!? YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY THIS TIME BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY THIS COULD’VE ENDED?!”

“And certainly don’t listen to this fat fuck behind me. His plan was to wait till the criminals stole all the money and then used a hostage to get away scotfree like a dumbass.” Antoine chuckled as the police officer’s face started turning red from rage.

“Alright! That’ll be it for this video. Kind of short and not very exciting but not all hero work can be so action-packed. See ya.” Antoine ended the video as his glider came slowly flying towards him. The police officer was about to let Antoine’s ears have it once more, but Antoine hopped on his glider and flew away before he could even get started.

“I’LL HAVE YOUR LICENSE REMOVED IF IT’S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!” Antoine heard the man swear as he flew in the sky.

“Good luck with that lard ass.” Antoine laughed as he started flying back towards U.A.

Once he made it near the school grounds, he placed his glider in his inventory and teleported back inside his room. He let out a relived breath of air before suddenly jumping in the air.

“NEIL!!!!” An angry voice yelled out as 3 figures appeared in his room being surrounded by his 3 cleaning bots.

“INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!”

Antoine pulled out a round radar-like device and saw it flashing a red exclamation point.

“Why the hell is this thing muted?!”

“Neil. Where have you been?” Aizawa asked pissed beyond belief.

“Jerking off in my closet. What’s it to you?” Antoine responded.

“YOU WEREN’T IN THE CLOSET!!! I’VE CHECKED THIS ENTIRE ROOM! AND GRRRR GRRRR RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF!!!” Hound Dog barked out from anger.

“If its not one fucker yelling it at me, it’s another… Well. What’s with the sudden visit All Might, Aizawa, and Hound Dog?” Antoine asked slightly annoyed.

All Might pulled out his phone to show Antoine’s latest video on his hero channel.

“Oh shit. Hahaha I see you guys met my twin! Yeah he’s such a guy that asshole. Likes to dress up like me and go around and do hero shit just to get me in trouble! I hate that guy…” Antoine lied.

“Antoine. We aren’t playing around. All Might has convinced me to give you chance after chance and this is the last straw. Punishment means punishment. Bypassing and trying to get around the punishment isn’t allowed which I’m pretty sure you know. So, because of your actions today, you are officially suspended until further notice.” Aizawa announced.

Antoine suddenly started busting out laughing as the face of the teachers’ darkened. All Might’s face turned solemn. Aizawa’s was angry. And Hound Dog’s face was even more furious than it usually was.

“Oh you’re serious?” Antoine asked in a much more serious manner.

“Your suspension starts today. You are to leave school grounds within 2 hours and not to return until officially told so by the principal.” Aizawa said.

Antoine grinned.

“WELL FUCK YOU TOO U.A.!” He raised his middle finger up towards the three teachers and flew outside the room with rocket shoes.

Flying in the air above the room, Antoine decided to give U.A. a piece of his mind.

“FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS SCHOOL ANYWAY! LIKE YOU COULD FUCKING PRODUCE ANY REAL HEROES IN THIS JANKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER! SINCE YOU FUCKERS DON’T WANT ME HERE I’LL GO MAKE MY OWN SCHOOL! IT’LL BE A BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THIS SHITSHACK YOU CALL A SCHOOL! YOU’LL REGRET THIS DECISION U.A.! YOU’LL WISH YOU NEVER SLIGHTED THE FUTURE #1 GREATEST HERO!” Antoine cursed as he flew away from U.A.

But Antoine didn’t just leave empty handed… Mass rumbling rang out all across U.A.’s grounds. If one were currently standing near the entrance gate of U.A., they would now be watching hundreds of training bots, small robots, and other type of technology flying in the sky following behind Antoine.

“IS IT THE APOCALYPSE!?”

“HAVE THE ROBOT OVERLORDS DECIDED ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH!?”

“MOMMY!!!!”

Antoine flew all the way home along with everything he’s created or given to U.A. As he landed down on his lawn he placed everything in his inventory or deconstructed it into smaller metals so it could fit into his inventory. He got key to his door and walked into his home.

“I’M HOME!!!!” He yelled only to find out that the house was empty.

“Great…. Just what I fucking needed right now…” He kicked the side of the couch in the living room.

He walked into the kitchen and took out a bottle of powerade as his phone started ringing.

Invisible Thot

He sighed as he let the phone ring. He took a drink and went inside his dark and empty room. He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv as his phone continued ringing in the kitchen. Muttering and slight sounds of laughter could be heard from inside the room.

*HOURS LATER*

Antoine could be seen with a large red stain on his school uniform as his television was playing a repeat episode of a cartoon show. His powerade was completely empty and he was feeling quite groggy and shitty. Antoine rubbed his head and messed up his already messy afro even more as he went into the kitchen. He took a look at his phone.

Invisible Thot -Antoine!!! We heard about your suspension!! Pick up the phone!!!

Sparkling Bastard – Antoine! Just because you got suspended doesn’t mean you need to throw a tantrum! Come talk with us man. You aren’t going to be suspended forever.

Invisible Thot – Antoine!! We know you can see our messages! Answer us or else!!

Sparkling Bastard – We’re coming over tomorrow you little cry baby! We would’ve came right now if Aizawa wasn’t watching us like hawks!

Invisible Thot – Get ready to have your butt kicked for ignoring us and making us worried about you!

Thick Mushroom B – Hey Neil… I heard about what happened from some of your classmates… Are you okay? You can talk to me if you need to.

Thick Mushroom B – I guess you aren’t feeling good enough to talk. I hope you’re okay Neil.. and.. I hope we can spend some more time together in the future. You’re a pretty cool friend.

Unknown Number – Hello Neil. We have a business proposal for you…

Unknown Number – It would be in your best interest to respond back to us immediately….

It was at this point the strange text showed a picture of Antoine’s mother and father completely tied up. Bruises were present on his mother’s face and his father was unconscious. More and more pictures were sent while Antoine was asleep that showed them both in worse and worse conditions.

‘How?! With all the protection I had set to protect them in case anything like this happened, how could anyone get to them!?’ Antoine’s face twisted into a rage as he smashed down onto the kitchen’s counter and split it in half.

‘They must have someone with a very strong quirk or rare…..’ Antoine called up the number as he ordered Lackey to track down the phone’s location.

“Where are they?!” Antoine asked.

“Neil... I’m so glad you got back with us. I’m not sure your whimpering father would be able to handle much more. Your mother on the other hand is much more trouble than we thought… But she’s far more resilient than your father so, she could probably take a little bit more “convincing” if you catch my drift.” The modified voice chuckled.

“If anything more happens to them…. You can kiss anything and everything you love erased from the face of the Earth…!” Antoine threatened with such ferocity in his voice that it would even surprise himself.

“Well Neil… You aren’t in the position to be making such threats now. Tony break his finger.” The modified voice ordered.

The sound of Markus’s scream came through the phone.

“I’M SORRY! STOP! Please… I… what do you want…?” His voice faltered completely

“That’s better. Now. You see I’ve acquired an interest in your works and I would like you to make several items for my organization. My team that I sent to investigate that little lab of yours never came back to me. And I think it’s because you are a lot more capable than you’ve led everyone to believe Neil. I would like some weaponry and armory for my organization and once we’ve acquired those items, you can have your parents back. Simple as that.”

“Fine… You’ll get your dumb equipment. Just don’t hurt them anymore! Promise!”

“We’ll see Neil. Go to this location and I will be there to receive it when you make it.”

“I already have it made. I’m on my way.”

“Fantastic news Neil! I’ll be ready to receive it. I’m sure your parents will be overjoyed.”

Antoine was flying as fast as he could to the coordinates where Lackey located the signal of the phone call. Completely ignoring the location that was given to him by the piece of shit on the phone. His face still filled with anger and rage. He located a large skyscraper business-type building with black glass on the outside.

‘That’s where the signals coming from…’ Antoine said to himself as he stared at the top floor of the building.

Inside the building and on the top floor were multiple people. There were 2 people tied up and around them were multiple figures. Antoine’s eyes focused in on the figures and couldn’t find one that particularly stood out. He balled his fists as he activated the quirk enhancing device attached to his scalp. Electricity swarmed all over his body fueling his anger even more.

Now transformed into his monstrous shark form, he flew towards the building and crashed through the reinforced glass.

“What the?!”

“What is going on!?”

“KILL HIM!”

Antoine’s eyes glowed red. Drool was seen coming out of his mouth, bringing to attention his terrifying shark teeth along with his muscular buff and powerful looking body. The people tried to pull out guns or use their quirks but Antoine raised his hand and all movements ceased.

“I CAN’T MOVE!!”

“IT MUST BE HIS QUIRK!!”

“WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?”

“You fucked…. With the wrong one you sons of bitches…” Antoine muttered as he slowly crushed his hand partway.

The bodies of the kidnappers were slowly crushing.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“AGH!!!! MY BONES!!!!!”

“HE’S KILLING US!!!! IT’S THE FREAKING KID!!!”

Antoine slowly continued to crush them more and more with a sickening grin on his face until suddenly.

“ANTOINE!!! IF YOU DON’T STOP RIGHT NOW I’M GOING TO STOP YOU MYSELF!!!” A voice rang out with such viciousness but if you looked into her eyes you could see nothing but love behind them.

Antoine stopped his actions but didn’t completely let go of the kidnappers with his borrowed enhanced quirk. (Yanagi’s quirk) He walked over to his beaten and bruised parents and crouched down with tears threatening to pour out of his eyes. His mother’s fin was crooked and most likely broken. Some of her teeth were missing with bruising all over her body. His father was in a much worse looking state.. The fingers on his right hand were completely bent in all sorts of directions. Blood was slowly coming out of the pours where his father’s jellyfish tentacles usually pop out from. His face was lumpy and hardly distinguishable from the father he’s always known and loved. He gently rubbed his mother’s face.

“Mom…. I’m….”

“Shut up you little troublemaker… Hurry up and save us hero… We can cry afterwards.” Alisha told her son with tears coming down her face.

Antoine steeled his face as he clawed the ropes and set his parents free. He reached into his inventory and pulled out two bright blue liquids inside lab bottles and fed them to his parents. Their wounds and injuries started healing at an accelerated rate. His father was still unconscious, but his mother was completely fine now. Antoine hugged her and finally let the gates open as tears flooded from his eyes. She patted his back.

“Momma is fine honey… I’m tougher than you think.”

Antoine wasn’t listening to her however and kept hugging her while crying.

“I’m so sorry Mom I let this happen……” Antoine sobbed.

“It’s not your fault baby….. You can’t blame yourself for this...” She comforted him.

“But if i… but if I would’ve made some more equipment, I could’ve protected you better... This whole thing would’ve never happened at all..”

“Sweetie… It’s not your fault…” She patted his back as he got all the tears out of his system.

Eventually Antoine got himself somewhat together as he grabbed both his mom and dad and flew away. Antoine was currently flying to their home with a stern look on his face.

‘I can’t let anything like this happen again… I was too confident.. too careless… too… weak. What’s the point of having unlimited potential if you don’t do anything with it?! Never again will I be complacent. Definitely not at the expense of my loved ones….’ Antoine thought as his mother was staring at his face.

“Antoine…” She muttered, concerned about the grim look on his face.

*AT THE SKYSCRAPER BUILDING*

The almost mangled and crippled bodies of the kidnappers were completely reversed as Alisha made Antoine give the kidnappers some of the regeneration serum as well.

“Well… Change of plans everyone.” A green-haired woman wearing a business suit announced. “We’ll have to go after his two little friends this time around and next time set up a decoy for him to follow. Now that we know he can track phones, we can make a fantastic trap for him next time around.”

“So you haven’t learned a thing. Good. That means we can carry out this mission without any issues.” A figure dressed in military uniform with a shield said as he hopped in through the window with two other figures.

“So these are the punks who went after the Boss’s family..” A teenager that looked like he just came from DJing a rave party said.

“Take them out.” Commander ordered.

“Sounds just right to me.” McKenny said as he aimed at one of the kidnappers’ head.

The criminals used their quirks to fight back against the sudden intruders but ultimately it was futile. None of them were capable of harming the android’s adamantium exterior and none of them had any quirks capable of affecting or stopping the androids from harming them. Commander tossed his shield and decapitated a few of the kidnappers while McKenny loaded some of them up with lead. For those immune to decapitation or adamantium bullets, were destroyed or taken care of by BeatB’s sound waves. The aftermath of the battle was bloody and destructive. A good chunk of the top floor was destroyed and if noticed from outside looked as if a bomb exploded inside the room.

“Good work you two. Let’s head out and let the others deal with the aftermath.” Commander said as he hopped out of the top floor of the large skyscraper.

BeatB and McKenny followed after him and deployed their parachutes just like Commander did. In the morning, a majority of the local populace will wonder how did a skyscraper disappear overnight while the local police and some pro heroes investigated the disappearance.

35