Saving The Day!
838 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*WITH TORU*

Toru was sandwiched between two villains. One capable of seeing the future or had enhanced senses that could sense any danger or attack that came his way. The other could control people with her fingers like some sort of master puppeteer. The puppeteer was controlling these 6 possibly innocent people and having them attack her without any regards to their safety. It was as if they were wild animals with the way they were coming after her. With her adamantium staff gifted to her by Antoine, she took on the unnerving and savage controlled people. Toru whacked the first person to the side with her long staff and then slammed it onto the ground. She swung around the staff and kicked the rest of the puppets away.

She then blasted a white beam of light from her palms to the ground and shot towards the puppeteer on top of the roof. The look on her face never changed even though Toru was headed straight for her. She simply parted her hair to side as Toru was suddenly impacted on the side of the head by something and was knocked off course. The puppeteer showed a small smirk as her puppets were directly below Toru, ready to capitalize on her falling state. She looked towards the laughing orange haired villain and realize that no matter what she tried he would continue to get in her way.

`I guess I have no choice.. I was struggling against him when he was alone but now that he has a friend it’s just impossible to win the way I am now.. At least I know now that his quirk can’t be heightened senses.’ Toru thought before finally deciding to use it.

A spark flared from Toru’s back. She gritted her teeth as she was still not completely used to using this device. Electricity began sparking and racing across her body as a bright white light illuminated from her figure as she fell down below. The two villains were forced to shield their eyes from the intense light.


“I CAN’T SEE SHIT!! HANAKO! CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING!?” Eisuke shouted before the realization of his quirk smashed him in the face.

“I’VE TOLD YOU ABOUT USING MY NAME! CALL ME MADAM CONGLOMERATE! AND NO I CAN’T!” Hanako responded back just as blind as Eisuke.

Hanako’s puppets dropped like a sack of potatoes after she was blinded and Eisuke was desperately mashing on his phone before realizing that it was far too late.

“God damn it……” He cursed as a blinding figure smashed him in the jaw from below.

He was launched upwards in the air before the figure threw their palm in his direction and he smashed into something hard with his back.

“Gah...!!” Eisuke spat out blood from the impact and started falling down to the city streets below with a dazzling light waiting for him.

Eisuke landed in some sort of blue bird cage. The opening of the bird cage closed shut once he was inside it and he knew that a majority of his bones were broken or on the verge of being broken. He’s definitely going to be feeling this crap in the morning. Especially since the Survivors don’t have a member that can heal with a quirk yet. Eisuke groaned in pain as he struggled to pull out his phone. As he pulled it out, he managed to get a clear look at the hero that put him in this god forsaken state.

  She was a completely new person. The little girl from earlier that couldn’t be any older than his niece, was gone and replaced by this thing! A luminous being of a myriad of colors. Eisuke swore he saw colors on that freak that he didn’t even know the name of! Her hair was in the form of a bob-cut parted to the left. She grew tall enough to tower over him like some sort of Amazonian freak!

‘She has some nice fat tits and ass like this though. I’d stick my fucking schlong in this bitch if I had the chance.’ Eisuke thought not entirely displeased with her new appearance.

She disappeared in less than a second after appearing in front of him and Eisuke heard Hanako scream momentarily and then there was silence once more. He could swear she was moving at the speed of light. Eisuke took this chance to quickly send a message for help and just before he could hit send, the fucking bitch appeared in front of his cage and broke his phone.

“YOU LITTLE WHORE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST ME ON THE UNIVERSAL CRAFTS WEBSITE!? IT WAS THE LAST ONE IN STOCK TOO!” Eisuke raged as he saw Hanako hanging over the girl’s shoulder.

The hero bitch ignored him as she pulled out a much cooler looking phone from her body?


Toru checked her cell to see if there were any messages from Antoine or Yuga. Antoine sent her one earlier that said that the villains had a teleporter on their side.

‘Don’t let them use their phones. If you couldn’t stop them then take them far away from the location they sent it in and arrest them with the cuffs I gave you two. Once you restrained them inject them with the quirk neutralizer and they should be as harmless as kittens for you two.’ The message read.

Toru controlled the bird cage and made it float in the air. She was about to take off with the two villains just in case one of them managed to send a message before she used the quirk enhancing device attached to the middle of her back. But before she could, an injured angelic figure appeared behind her with blood seeping out from their wings. They quickly glanced at her before looking at the two villains she captured. She noticed the orange haired villain make eye contact with the winged person and rapidly shake his head. Toru was about to speed towards the villain but she felt a tingle in her spine that forced her to stop for an instant.

The divine-like villain soon vanished in a cluster of feathers and Toru soon wrapped up the puppeteer on her back that stifled her movements with her quirk piercing into her back. The Conglomerate as she called herself was now wrapped up like a mummy and floating along with Eisuke trapped in the bird cage she made. She then dropped the 6 controlled people inside the bird cage with Eisuke. Toru flew away to take care of this group by bringing them to the police force waiting outside the city.


“Mother fucking little prissy gay ass ghost rider wannabe bitch….” Antoine cursed as he juggled two thin lab beakers filled with liquids.

One was steaming green and the other was bubbling purple. Antoine pulled out a third beaker from his inventory using his mouth and grasped it using his toes before finally mixing the green and purple liquid into the empty beaker. The two liquids possibly only known to Antoine mixed and released a white gas from the top of the beaker, forcing Antoine to cough violently before emerging with a wide grin on his face. The green and purple liquid mixed and formed a light yellow color. The finished product was a beaker filled with vibrating yellow fluid.

“HAHAHA SCIENCE TO THE MOTHER FUCKING RESCUE!!” Antoine cheered as he opened up a small hole in his dome shield.

Lava immediately poured inside and Antoine chucked his chemical solution at the lava.

*SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

The lava immediately flash froze into ice chunks.

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*SHATTER*

Antoine broke free of his previously molten prison and laughed in triumph. He looked around to see massive amounts of ice all around him.

“HE’S OKAY!!” A childish voice shouted.

“DID THAT CHILD JUST OPEN THE SHUTTERS!?”

“OH GOD WHAT IF THE LAVA WAS STILL OUT THERE!?”

“HE DIDN’T MEAN TO ALRIGHT!?” The mother defended her child while embracing him.

“HE ALMOST GOT US KILLED!”

  The leading hero soon took charge of the situation and began to placate the people.

“It is fine everyone. We are all okay. The Craftsman managed to subdue the villain. You are all safe.” He said.

“Yeah…. No thanks to you…” A voice whispered sending the whole building into discussion and shouting once more.

  While this was happening, Antoine was checking out the sergeant’s frozen body. It seems like he couldn’t react in time before getting frozen along with his lava. Antoine pulled out two orbs and threw them in the air after pressing the red buttons attached to them. The two orbs quickly began to transform and Antoine gave them orders.

“Take this dickhead to the cops outside the city. And tell them…..” He pushed a few buttons on his phone and a ding sounded out. “It’s safe to reenter the city. The remaining members of the Survivors have been taken care of.” Antoine declared after checking the reports given to him by a few members of Apex that haven’t been identified to the public.

  The drones flew above the chilled villain and spun around while ejecting a black wire. The black wire wrapped around the sergeant and the two drones took off. They flew high above and sped out of the city with the villain in tow.

  A few moments later, Yuga came with two captured villains over his shoulders. They were both unconscious and softly breathing.

“Alright everyone! We got the fucking shitheads responsible for attacking the city! You are all safe now.” Antoine announced confidently.

“Really…? Is it finally over…?”

“Can we finally go home…?”

“Well I wouldn’t try to go home yet. The police, ambulances, fire fighters, other heroes, and a whole bunch of others will be coming in soon to help restore this city back to normal. Not to mention that my company will be aiding in the relief efforts to get this city back to normal. Whether its food, structural repairs, or even just comfort and someone to talk to about this situation. My company will be here to solve most if not all of your needs!” Antoine added.

“So do we still have to stay in this dumb building? It’s getting cramped in here…”

“Nope! You’re free to come outside but don’t fucking wandering off like shitheads just because you wanna go home. The city has to make sure that you are alive and counted for once they come in. Just stay in this general area.” Antoine told them as he finally noticed Yuga behind him.

“Yuga! You sparkling bastard! I see you got pretty fucked up! Your face looks like shit!” Antoine laughed at him.

“Just so you know I did this to myself! I certainly didn’t get beat up by anyone.” Yuga defended himself.

“AHAHAHA! So what happened did you just decide to start hitting yourself in the face to scare these two into submitting?” Antoine jokingly asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“AHAHAHAHAH YOU DEFINITELY GOT TRICKED OR SOME SHIT LIKE A DUMBASS AND HIT YOURSELF!”

“LIKE YOU HAD A FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE EITHER! ROBOTS AND REAL VILLAIN FIGHTS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY!”

“I WON MY FIGHTS WITHOUT A SINGLE SCRATCH ON ME!” He lied. “AND THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT PATROLLING MORE!”

“I GOT CLASSES! I CAN’T FIGHT VILLAINS EVERY DAY! HELL I’M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW!”

  Antoine was too busy holding his gut from laughter to even hear Yuga excuses anymore. Yuga continued to yell and shout at Antoine as Toru came walking towards them from down the street. She transformed her hero costume into her school uniform and looked very tired. Her shoulders were drooped down and she was dragging one of her feet as she walked towards them.

“It looks like you weren’t the only one to take a pounding today. Toru looks like she just got done going through a few rounds, if you know what I mean.” Antoine started elbowing Yuga’s shoulders.

  A faint reddening of his cheeks betrayed his attempt of ignoring Antoine as he was forced to briefly imagine Toru in such a way.

“AHHHH YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT! HAHA! With how flexible she is, you know she gotta give good-----” Antoine was interrupted with a jab in the gut and was knocked away.

“DON’T PUT THAT THOUGHT INTO MY HEAD! THAT’S GROSS ANTOINE! SHE’S LIKE OUR SISTER!” Yuga shouted with his cheeks ablaze.

“YOU KNOW I’M RIGHT!!! AND CORRECTION! SHE’S OUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND!” Antoine yelled back as he recovered flawlessly and headed back over to him with Toru finally making it to them.

“Hey…. guys….” Toru greeted tiredly.

“You don’t look so good…” Yuga pointed out.

“No… No I do not… I had to give it my all or I’m not sure I would even be standing here right now.” She revealed.

“Yeah. Taking that many at once would definitely wear someone out.” Antoine whispered into Yuga’s ear.

“I’m having trouble just walking after that fight. Antoine do you have any of that?” She asked.

  Antoine was having trouble holding in his giggles.

“I bet she would after taking so many di------” Antoine was once again punched away by Yuga.

“THIS ISN’T THE TIME ANTOINE! TORU WAS IN A SERIOUS SITUATION!” Yuga shouted.

  Toru was confused looking at the angered face of Yuga and the out of breath laughter of Antoine. She then tried to piece together the situation from Yuga’s emotional outburst and Antoine’s wheezing.

“He was joking around wasn’t he?” She asked not surprised at all.

“He was… talking about…” Yuga’s face turned beet red. “Those types of things… when you were explaining how worn out you were and how you could barely stand…” He talked in an increasingly smaller voice.

  Yuga was expecting her to get angry or upset at Antoine but Toru only sighed and mumbled something about not expecting anything else from him. A vial with a familiar colored liquid was tossed towards Toru’s face. She instinctively caught it and recognized what it was.

“Thanks, you dick.” She said as she gulped down the liquid and began regenerating from all the damage accumulated from her battle.

  Antoine could only try and laugh more after hearing her call him a dick.

“SHE SAID DICK!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!”

  The two ignored him as sirens started blaring throughout the city.


*AT A LOCATION UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME*

  A pair of feathers could be seen phasing into existence as 10 figures emerged from within two slightly bloodied wings. The 10 figures had various degrees of injuries and appearances. Some were even unconscious. But there was one trait that was shared between all of them.

“About damn time Ienobu. Those damn cops were about to stuff me into a freaking iron maiden! If I didn’t steal one of the phones from Hanako’s followers and send you my location, I would be incarcerated right now!” A familiar voice rang out as his orange messy hair was being fixed by the falling feathers surrounding him and his associates.

“My… Apologies… Eisuke.. The Craftsman was a much bigger threat than I initially assumed.” The wounded warper said through haggard breaths.

“Even after I went through all that trouble of warning you. The little bastard even took out Greg! One of our sergeants! I’m telling you guys. We need to place that fucker as a top priority threat.” Eisuke ranted.

“What!? He took out Greg!?” A brown-haired average looking teen exclaimed.

  Ienobu nodded as they gently floated down towards the sand below.

“But.. How!? Not even I could stand up to Greg without someone constantly feeding me a large amount of power!”

“That doesn’t mean that others aren’t capable of such a feat Ryu-kun.” Ienobu told him.

  The boy was in disbelief as another familiar face appeared in front of the group.

“I see you got out without a scratch again.” Eisuke stated bitterly.

  She looked at him with a deadpan look before focusing on Ienobu.

“EI DON’T IGNORE ME NIKKI! YOU JAILBAIT LITTLE CU-!!” He was unable to finish his statement from the severe pain in his jaw.

  Nikki conjured a black portal and a man dressed in a messy and wrinkly scrub suit walked out of it. Stains of alcohol, food, and other unidentifiable spots were present all over his outfit. The man had wild black hair that would remind people of a lion’s mane as it extended all the way to his lower back. He held a lit cigarette in between his fingers as he took a good long smoke as he gazed at the retrieved members of the Survivor group that went to Japan.

“You guys look like crap.”

  The group couldn’t exactly disagree with that statement since most of them did get defeated and are suffering from injuries.

“Yeah no shit Doc. I think my fucking jaw is about to shatter into pieces and my spine about to crack into a million more pieces.” Eisuke complained.

  The designated doctor’s eyes began glowing green. The injured members of the Survivors felt a chill in their body as a perverted and lust-filled gaze appeared on the doctor’s face.

“Yeah you guys really do look like shit. It’s even worse than I thought. Let’s get back to my office at Base Bravo and I’ll fix you bums up the best I can.” He said blowing out cigar smoke.

  The group walked inside the white portal created by Nikki and disappeared from the unknown beach Ienobu took them to.

20