Vol. 4 CH. 0 – Prologue
159 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vol. 4 CH. 0 – Prologue

PART #1

The connection between Ambrosia, Paracellumn and Travestin was established. On the two terminal points of two different kingdoms, bustling crowd crowded the stores made the Demon Spawns they once hate.

Inside Travestin, the once known as slums district was changed to a functional trading hub within the city. The tall market building were built easily by the worker golems and dwarves in just a few days while the stores were tended by the Humans with black hair and eyes merchants.

It only has been a few days since Kyoushiro had created the terminal in Travestin, yet most of the commoners in the city were pushing themselves just to get inside one towering building. It was no joke. Even the [Gate] was filled with people trying to enter Ambrosia as quickly as possible.

Everyone already knows that Ambrosia was a safer Haven compared Travestin and other nations but they didn't expect an other world to appear before then once they get to Ambrosia's exchange district.

Inside one large city where many people were walking by and a systematic traffic was created for the sake of transport. Naturally, one would need to pay a toll just to enter Ambrosia but it wasn't so high that people can't pass through.

And so, as the [Gates] were created, there were now many people travelling in between Paracellumn and Travestin. Elves and humans, Demi-humans and Dwarves. All of the races were walking in crowded streets just to see the place where a single hero had been called a king.

"It's a pain in the neck but I still need to visit some places"

Kyoushiro was getting ready to leave Travestin after spending some days with his family. Lucinda was carrying Clara in her arms while Kyoushiro was like a father leaving for work. The only difference was that, he wasn't wearing a suit and tie but a dark grey colored overcoat with black and silver linings. 

Kyoushiro was reluctant to leave Lucinda in Travestin but as she was going to be officially Queen of Travestin, she had to stay. Naturally, Kyoushiro wasn't so cold hearted to take away Clara from Lucinda. Kyoushiro decided to leave her in Lucinda's care.

"I'll be fine here now Kyoushiro-sama. I know you are still busy, you are a hero after all"

"Ugh.... I can still leave the world on it's own and stay right?"

When Kyoushiro said that, Lucinda shook her head. She didn't liked the idea of Kyoushiro being bound in one place. After all, he has things to do as a hero in this world.

"You can't. Kyoushiro-sama, didn't you already promise to visit the other kingdoms in other to connect with then?"

"I don't plan on connecting with them, I just sent them some gifts of gratitude that's all. Oceanus is the last stop but I got invited by the Dwarf king and even the Beast King"

There were extras that Kyoushiro didn't wanted to think about. After all, most of them had their own heroes to protect their kingdom. There was no way they would need Kyoushiro's help.

"I'm sure you'll do great"

"Why do I feel like a husband leaving for work......"

Kyoushiro sighed as he turned around to leave the throne room. The nobles were thankful that Kyoushiro didn't killed them for doing a lousy job in keeping Lucinda safe. King Verdik and Queen Isabelle were glad that Kyoushiro was willing to cooperate with them in further protecting the lands that are being attacked by monsters.

An issue of joint training between Elven soldiers, Black Army soldiers and Travestin soldiers was made for the sake of training the ones that will be protecting the powerless civilians from monster attacks.

There were still a lot of monsters roaming around Travestin. They had to clear out some dungeons or two and liberate some monster infested lands.

Lucinda would be very busy once she ascends the throne.

"Kyoushiro-kun, we'll be going together this time~♪"

Mikoto held Kyoushiro's arms with hers as they marched out of the throne room. Niya, who became Lucinda's exclusive maid watched the two leave with a rather foul mood.

"Your highness should be strict his Majesty. I'm sure there'll be new additions to his collection of wives after this"

"Well, Kyoushiro-sama is very cool after all. I'm sure many women will try and get his attention"

Lucinda answered as though she already know what Niya was scared about. She didn't care if Kyoushiro has many wives. She already gave birth to his first child after all and what's more, Kyoushiro wasn't someone that would try and take any woman he gets his hands on. Despite having introduced to many daughters of the nobles in Travestin after he calmed down when he arrived, Kyoushiro shrugged them off with a threat of setting their homes on fire.

Lucinda trust that Kyoushiro won't even accept any woman he doesn't like even she does try and seduce him. 

A confident smile can be seen beaming ear to ear on Lucinda's face as she played with Clara in her arms. Niya didn't missed such confident smile.

"You are.... not worried about it?"

"Hmmm.... I can't say I'm not worried but Kyoushiro-sama has currently decided that I get the most priority despite me allowing him to be with Mikoto-sama. It's fine to leave him be for now"

Kyoushiro only had Lucinda in his mind after he returned. He didn't thought of anyone besides him after hearing what happened in Travestin a few weeks ago. What's more, Lucinda had already decided to prepare a grand stage for Kyoushiro once everything was settled. He might not stay in this world once peace has returned but Lucinda still wished he would leave something behind before he leaves.

But for now, that's was far in the future. What was important was the present.

"Niya-sama, I'll be counting on you to help me from now on, is that alright?"

"Yes, your highness. I shall serve you to the best of my ability"

Niya followed behind Lucinda quietly. As she would take now take the throne now that Queen Isabelle has abdicated, there would be a few days before her coronation. For now, there was still more things to do before Lucinda sits on the throne.

Ambrosia was now connected to Travestin, thanks to this, the cities of the two countries would continue to advance in a future of prosperity and technological advancements.

It was also the start of hidden empire created for a certain hero in the near future. However, that's a story for another time......

PART #2

During the short few days of my break, I ran around fixing some things in Ambrosia. For the meantime, I stopped the further building of Ambrosia's entire city since it was more or less finished anyway.

I forgot that my worker golems were very skilled in their work as construction experts since they don't rest and don't eat. 

Now that I know that Lucinda and my kid is doing fine, it's time to finish this ambassador business as fast as possible. There's only Oceanus left and hopefully, this time, no hiccups would happen.

I'm tired of meeting Demon Lord's that hurls mountains, Demon Lord's that has many tentacles like some sea anemone or even a giant alien tree. I'm too sick of meeting monsters along the way and get dragged into problems I didn't want to be part of.

This time, once I'm finished sending my gifts to Oceanus, I'll just go home. Hero? Demon Lord? I don't care what people call me but it's embarrassing so I just wished they'd stop. Anyways,  I'll call it a day once I'm done taking Sairenji and Koizumi to Oceanus Kingdom.

I was told that it was around in the vast ocean of Seafra, a parallel version of the Pacific ocean located around west of part of the globe.

"Boss! I heard you crashed your aircraft so we made you a new one!"

The Black beared dwarf that was accompanying me to the development building told me about the new aircraft they just made. The one used broke because my magic power literally burned the magic engine powering the entire thing. 

I do remember teaching these guys about planes and jets but since I was no expert, I only did told them that an engine is used to make them move. 

In this world, these dwarves are naturallying adept in craftsmanship. They know how which rocks they need to use in order to make weapons, unlike me, who can make ores through transmutation only. These guys are the experts.

Just that, they aren't the type that sings and live in tiny little mushroom houses in the forest. They were more like cave dwellers with short size and stubby nose, thick hair and pointy ears. They have barrel like figures and could carry twice the weight a human could carry.

I think this guy's name is Barv? I don't get Dwarf names.....

"I see.... well just keep it for now. It's not like I can fit one in my magic necklace"

The size is too big after all.

"Heh, I expected as much. You don't use any of the things here after all"

"It's because it's your creations. I already trust your skills but I don't have a license in this world to fly them"

If this was Earth, I'd be arrested. Even for the cars, I don't drive them because i'm to young to drive. I'll drive one if it's a motorcycle but I don't know how to drive. I only did made cars in this world because carriages are pain in the butt to ride. Literally.

I walked along with Barv while talking about the changes in Ambrosia.

It seems that while I was away, the majority of the craftsmen took the majority of further improving the city. They helped builed new roads and more houses for everyone who wanted to live here. What's more, they even went so for as made some new armors for Black Army.

Sadly, none were used yet since the ones I gave was three times more better compared to theirs.

Moving along, the development facility for Magic airships has improved greatly. Not only they employed my ideas of utilizing high grade golems development purposes, they even upgraded the facility themselves.

Who knew that a hangar would turned into an underground facility that has a direct link to the subway train station. It was very impressive.

"It was really sad that most of the ships I brought with got wrecked. How many are left in this place?"

Some of the battleships I brought with me to Paracellumn we're destroyed during the attack. I salvaged some parts to make a one-time used ship that helped me in stopping Pernicious from further destroying their city.

Though we can make them, I fear that most of out resources would be exhausted.

"Hmmm.... counting the Mordred, we at least lost around 10 to 16 battleships. Including the ones we have here. We kind of blundered with the mgaic furnace you designed....."

"You guys are......"

My head hurts. I know it's not my fault for not given them a better blueprints of my Magic furnace since I'm now artist, but losing a couple because of some blunders are just....

Well, I'm not one to blame. I too lost some during my time in Paracellumn.

"Sorry boss..."

"Don't mind it. Also, we don't need to rush our weapons developments anymore. We'll still use the ones available in the future but for now, focus on making defense armaments for Travestin. Some Demon Lord came and attacked there and a Bastard hero even joined forces with him"

Lucinda told me what happened while I was away. The 13th Demon Lord came and attacked Travestin for the sake of eating Clara, then he used Taiga as a distraction and made undead attack the city. The 1st Demon Lord appeared and seemed to have helped but later vanished without even saying anything.

Now that a [Gate] is made in Travestin, transferring some Magic Iron Knights to defend Lucinda and Clara would be easy. Plus, with that, I can visit anytime I want.

Barv nodded to my suggestion and quickly wrote then down on his notepad.

"We'll work on it boss. Anything else?"

"Hmm... if there's more limb growing potion you can find in my storage send one to Gaius, it's the guy with a severed arm back in Travestin"

"Alright. I'll have the boys work on it later"

With this my business in the development facility ended. Barv went back to his station leaving me alone on the first level floor.

"You sound like a real working adult now huh?"

It was Aizawa. I forgot she was with me since I left Travestin. I even forgot she was with me this entire time since I had my mind occupied with talking with Barv.

"Sorry, I guess I forgot that you're with me right now. Let's get something to eat before we go to Paracellumn"

"No, it's fine. I don't mind. Plus, if we take long I can spend more time with you like this"

Aizawa smiles as she took my hand. I don't know why she's in love with me. Even after all this time even. I know we had a past but even I forgot about it until she mentioned it. I feel bad since I'm pouring all my attention on keeping Lucinda and Clara safe right now....

"Hmm? Is something wrong Kyoushiro-kun?"

"Uh....no I...."

Do I really deserve this kind of girl? She's sweet and kind but to a guy like me she's..... Let's not think about it right now. I may be keeping attention on Lucinda and Clara but Aizawa still honestly staying with me despite that.

I need to at least return what she's giving.....

"Alright. We'll just stroll around the city then head to Paracellumn. We can have a long date with that"

"Yay~!!"

Aizawa jumps in my arms as I decided we could have a date before we leave Ambrosia. But come to think of it... This is my first date isn't it?

2