Ch. 0
1.4k 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I still remember the day that my parents died. Covered in blood, debris, and mud, I watch my parents die as they try and save me. Under the falling ceilings of a destroyed building, their body burst after a large slab of concrete flattened their injured bodies.

 

Blood.....

 

Thick red blood soaked my face.....

 

How.... how did this happen? It was supposed to be my fifth birthday and yet....

 

Thus, the memories long forgotten ended as such. Was I asleep this whole time? In the classroom which was emptied for how long I haven't noticed, it was already the end of today's class. The sun rays of the setting sun along with the soft comforting breeze entered the windows, cooling the room.

 

Chilling.....

 

It was a bit cold but it was bearable at somewhat. I stood from my seat, letting the chair exude a sound of a rattle, neither loud nor soft to hear.

 

Quiet.... As expected, everyone has gone home already. Pushing my chair under my desk, I took my bag and slowly left the room but....

 

A sharp sound suddenly pierced my ears. Like a heartbeat monitor gave the sign of life ceased of beating. Like that, I blocked my ears with my hand. With my dark eyes shifting left to right, trying to search where the sound was coming from, I saw a girl. Sitting on top of the teacher's desk with her right leg crossed on top of the other.

 

She wore weird clothing which was dark long gown with silver ornaments and gold decorations. Her hair was dark and unusually very long. I can't very well see her eyes since it was being block by her neatly trimmed bangs. However, I can see a faint red, shining under those bangs.

 

Furthermore her height was relatively short. Like a child on her grade school years, she was that short. Then, just like the sound earlier, her body vanished instantly. Neither her hair nor shadow was left from where she was seated but, the weirdest thing just happened was that.....

 

"Kagami, where do you think you're going?"

 

The teacher of the class I'm attending was there with her records in hand, behind her desk. In shock, I blinked my eyes. Seeing my teacher there was weird however, not enough when the setting sun was changed to noon and the empty classroom filled with the classmates I don't interact with, staring at me who was standing in the middle of classroom, with my bag on my shoulder. 

 

W-What happened? Just a minute ago, the sun was about to set and now with was noon and was nearing today's lunch break. 

 

I thought as such as I was returning back to my seat. My head hurts.... The eyes of my classmates were directed at me with weird gazes. Whispers of insults were mixed in with the teacher's lecture, until the bell rung and the teacher ended the lessons.

 

"H-Hey, Kyoushiro-kun, what was that about earlier?"

 

A concerned classmate of mine spoke to me nervously, asking the reason what I did earlier. I think her name was Minami Todoroki. Unlike the girls here in class, her height was short compared to them. She has bright color brown hair and was tied in a side tail with a red ribbon with two cherry decorations. She also has dark brown eyes and somewhat well-developed body.

 

Still, I cannot trust the people around me; especially this girl. Once, I overheard her and her friends that I wasn't needed in this place and I was just a stupid excess baggage around them. Often times I found her stuffing trash in my shoe locker, however, I always act like I know nothing about it. 

 

It might be because now that I attracted the attention of the teacher earlier, that she acts all worried about me. All to suck up to those people that likes her personality.

 

Kuh..... Still, that thing happened earlier, right?

 

I was just sleeping earlier, woke up and tried to go home. Then a sharp sound began to pierce my ears and a little girl appeared out of nowhere then after that......

 

"All this happens......"

 

"Eh?"

 

My thoughts suddenly escaped from my mouth. Todoroki seemed startled by that. I scowled at her and stood up from my seat but..... My body was unable to move.

 

"W-What is this?!!"

 

"Arghh!!! I can't move!!"

 

"Waa!! Someone save me!!"

 

All students began to panic. I, as well were about to do the same thing but held back. Since I still don't understand what happened earlier. Did time rewind itself? No, that seems very impossible but, what are the chances of this thing in front of me?

 

Bright white lines were being drawn on the floor. It drew and arc, unknown symbols and a moon in the center which was surrounded by the sun's crown. My body trembled. Unable to move a finger, I failed to escape from the unknown fate which was about to change my whole life......

 

13