Chapter 8
304 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8


"How are you doing, Tsuchinoe?" Ken asked with a smile as he saw the ROOT operative that had met him the first time.

"I am doing fine, Ken-sama. Thank you for asking," Tsuchinoe politely said with a bow.

"Geez, I told you to drop the 'sama'. Just call me 'Ken'," Ken said exasperatedly.

"I cannot do that, Ken-sama. Danzo-sama has ordered us to refer to all higher-ranking officers like that, and since you work with Danzo-sama, we also have to refer to you as 'Ken-sama'," Tsuchinoe finished.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it a million times," Ken waved her off as he made his way towards Danzo's office.

"Yo! Danzo! What's poppin', my g?" he called out as he pushed open the door while mentally laughing at Danzo's face.

"Ken. Please refrain from making such crude jokes," Danzo said as stiff as ever.

"Man, you're no fun… well whatever, can I see the latest reports on our new agents?" Ken asked as he plopped down on a chair in front of Danzo's desk. The veteran silently handed Ken five files which were just as silently received. Ken opened them one-by-one and read them all at an ungodly speed. "I still can't believe you did this man… Like shit bro, they were only children and you actually let the snake bastard experiment on them."

"As we have already discussed this, they were all orphans," Danzo replied with a steely edge to his voice. If there was one thing that Ken had figured out about Danzo, it was that he hated being reminded about his failures.

"Yeah, well… at least you could've used orphans from other countries… Whatever. What's done is done. Just make sure to never do this again."

"And who are you to order me around?" Danzo asked amusedly.

Ken looked up sharply with enough killing intent to make Danzo's breath hitch. "I am one of four Sealmasters in this village, Danzo. I have already placed over 2750 very well-hidden seals all throughout this facility including your office. All of them record everything that goes on in here and all are set so that on my command, or as soon as my heart stops, or if I don't send a signal before I lose consciousness, copies of the record scroll will appear in the hands of five people and about eleven different locations. Danzo. The moment you contacted me, you walked into a fucking Tiger's den. Your throat is and will always be in my jaws." For the first time in decades, Danzo felt true fear. Ken closed the files and placed them back on the desk. "Contact me when the second stage is complete," Ken said commandingly as he walked out.

As soon as the door closed, Danzo let out a shuddering breath and gasped for air. It was then that Danzo finally realized. Ken Uzumaki was not a child. This… boy… was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Ken walked to the training grounds where he knew the new operatives would be training. He reached the room and opened the door.

"ROOM!" someone shouted out and immediately, as one, twenty ninj- no… soldiers. Yes. They were his soldiers. Twenty soldiers, as if one organism, straightened up and stood perfectly still at attention.

"At ease," he said as he walked in more to inspect them. Again, as one, there was a loud thump as all the soldiers stood at ease. Ken allowed himself a small smile at the discipline.

The inspection took a few minutes, but Ken came out fairly impressed by how well they were being trained. In about six months, he estimated, they'd be ready for active duty.

"I'm home," Ken called as he stepped in their home and closed the door behind him. Within seconds, the rapid pitter-patter of feet was heard, and Ken braced himself for the cuteness missile.

"Welcome home!" Naruto shouted as he launched himself towards Ken and glomped him. "Nii-san! I made some ramen for you!" Ken smiled at the bundle of energy he had come to love over the years

"Thanks, Naruto," Ken said as he messed up Naruto's hair again but this time it lingered on his head a little longer then usual – which didn't go unnoticed by the blond. Ken tried to anticipate how Naruto would react to his secret and all the scenarios that he ran through in his mind did not end well.

"Nii-san?" Naruto called out to his brother who was now walking towards the kitchen.

"Hm?" Ken hummed absentmindedly.

"You look troubled."

Ken jerked to a stop and hung his head. He slowly turned around with a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his head. "Hehe, you can read me like a book, can't you?"

"Of course," Naruto replied, unnaturally serious. "We're family, after all."

Ken's hand moved up to his chest as he felt an uncomfortable feeling in his heart. "Of course, we are." He replied remorsefully.

"Nii-san, what's going on?" Naruto asked with trepidation.

"Naruto… It's about the secret I was going to tell you."

"What about it?" Naruto asked with a hint of dread in his voice, "You're still my brother, right?"

"Of course, I am, Naruto… How about we go to the bedroom and I'll tell you there? I'm sure you'll want to sit down for this." Ken said with a small smile and received an affirmative nod from Naruto.

Five minutes later, Ken and Naruto were both seated on their respective beds, facing each other. Ken, with his back and head against the wall, and legs extended. Naruto was seated on the edge, leaning forward, with his elbows resting on his thighs.

"Alright," Ken began. "I'll summarize first and then go into detail. If you have any questions, hold them for later. Understood?" Ken said in the tone he used whenever he was teaching Naruto. Naruto merely gave a firm nod. Ken made a hand sign and hundreds of security/privacy seals activated, briefly lighting up the room in an ethereal blue light. "Okay. I was… reincarnated from another world that is completely different from this one. That's the summary. To explain more, I'm not from this world. My past life was in a world that had no chakra, and yet, was so much more advanced than this one. I was the Commander of a special forces… group. Sort of like the ANBU of this world. I died in that world, and when I… 'woke up', I was a little child in this world." Ken took a deep breath and let it out. "Any questions?" he asked.

Naruto blinked. "Uh… so… you're actually an old man?" he asked innocently.

"… Bruh…" Ken stared. "I tell you I'm reincarnated from a world that is a million times more advanced than this one, and the first thing you ask me is if I'm an old man," Ken deadpanned. He stared some more as Naruto squirmed under his scrutinizing gaze, then sighed and finally answered. "No. I'm not an old man. I merely have more knowledge and experience than most people my age. That's all. I'll always stay a kid at heart," Ken finished with a smile.

"Okay!" Naruto said with a big smile and scrunched his brow as he thought about another question. "How did you die?"

"Heh. Got run over by the TTC," Ken mumbled with a sad look in his eyes.

"What?" Naruto asked confusedly.

"Ah, well… Hmm… Imagine this. A huge hollow metal block with wheels, alright?" Ken said going into the 'ancient aliens' pose.

"O… Okay?" Naruto said while thinking, What the hell?

"Now, that thing is actually built to carry, and transport people and it moves at speed faster than even Jonin can run at. Still following me?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well what happened was that a little girl fell and was about to be crushed under it, so I pushed her away and got crushed instead of her," Ken finished lamely.

"I… see… So, you died while saving a little girl from her death?" Naruto asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yep," Ken said with a small smile. "But I'm not sad. I had already lived my life to the fullest and she still had her whole life ahead of her. I'm happy that she got a second chance."

"WOW, Nii-san! You're so cool!" Naruto said excitedly with starry eyes, practically jumping at Ken.

Ken's chest tightened as Naruto complimented him. "Naruto, what did I say about saying stuff like that to me?" Ken reprimanded.

"Oh, right. Sorry, Nii-san," Naruto replied sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's alright. Any more questions?" Ken asked. Naruto climbed into his own bed and sat down how Ken was sitting – mirroring him.

"So… you used to be the Commander of all ninjas?" Naruto asked curiously.

"No. That world didn't have ninjas. It had soldiers. Actually, when I was alive, we we're in the most peaceful era yet. You know how we have 28 countries?" Ken started explaining the details.

"Yeah?"

"That world had over 200. And you know how not all countries have hidden villages? Well, in that world, we didn't have hidden villages. The countries itself had a military. All of them – well except Sweden – had at least three branches of the military. Now this is where it gets really exciting. The three branches were Army, which was land based combat. Navy, which was water based or underwater combat. And Air Force, which was aerial combat. It hard to explain this, but you know how there are boats?" Naruto nodded as his brain struggled to process this. "Imagine boats that fly in air. So high, that you can't even see them from Earth."

"What's… Earth?" Naruto asked, scratching his head.

"Ah! Well, that's what the planet was named. We had the sun, and nine – or eight – other planets. The only one we could live on was our own planet though." Ken said with a far-off look in his eyes. "We even travelled to the moon, y'know."

"Woah…" Naruto breathed out.

"Yep. But getting back, other than those three branches of the military, most countries also had a special unit of the most well-trained soldiers. I lived in a country called 'Canada'. Canada had LOTS of different units in the military, but all the special forces units fell into one whole… branch. It was called the Canadian Specials Operations Forces Command. I was the Commander of that," by now Naruto had his head in his hands. The information too complex to process and/or understand fully. "That is what I'm trying to create here."

Naruto's head shot up. "What do you mean?"

"The new weapon I created: that was one of the weakest, and most standard issue weapons in that world. Even common thugs could get their hands on it," Ken smiled as he saw the wide-eyed look on his brother's face. Naruto had seen what that… thing… could do. If that was the weakest, what would be the strongest? "The strongest weapon that existed… only five of those could probably level the whole Fire Country."

"But when you said that you're trying to… uh… create the… uh…"

"Yes. I'm trying to make a Konoha Special Operation Forces Command. Or for short, KONSOFCOM. The system that we have right now is extremely inefficient. When I was the commander, we had small safehouses and military bases all over the world. In each country there were at least three safehouses in strategic positions where anytime we want, we could mobilize the squads for surgical strikes. I know this is a little complicated for you, but you'll understand more when you get older," Ken finished his explanation and sighed. "There is so much to explain and tell but who knows how much time that would take."

"How… did you go to the moon?" Naruto asked one last question.

"Hmm… you know how we have exploding tags?" Naruto nodded. "Imagine a million of those." His jaw dropped. "Exploding all at once." His eyebrows rose. "In a controlled way on the bottom of another type of that hollow metal thing I told you."

"Your world was crazy, Nii-san," said Naruto as he stared off into the distance.

"Oh, you have no idea, bro" Ken laughed. "Oh, by the way, remember how I said I might not need my leaf headband?"

Naruto nodded.

"I joined ANBU. That's an A-Rank secret. Don't tell anyone." Ken explained shortly.

"A-ANBU!?" Naruto exclaimed, not believing his brother. At such a young age!

"That being said, now that you know this, you cannot tell anyone, understand? Not even Jiji." Naruto looked conflicted but nodded nonetheless. "Good. Now, I have so many new things to teach you. Make ten shadow clones and go to sleep. Through the night, I'll be teaching you all the things from Earth that would be relevant now."

"What things, Nii-san?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Well first off, I'm going to teach you a whole new language. Only the two of us will know it so that we can communicate in secret. Secondly, I'll be teaching you what we called on Earth, chemistry. That will probably take more than a week to finish. Next will be my personal taijutsu style. I've taught you Krav Maga, but what I use is a combination of Krav Maga and Systema," Ken rubbed his jaw thinking about what else to teach his little brother. "Oh!" he said as he snapped his fingers. "Sealing! By the time I'm done, I will redefine sealing for you."

"But that would take…" Naruto said as he realized it would take a lot of time. Ken walked up to him and rubbed his head, messing up Naruto's hair.

"Don't worry. With the use of shadow clones, it'll all be done in a week. Now get to sleep!" Ken flicked Naruto's forehead. "You have to be at the academy tomorrow. Genin team announcements will happen."

"Haaiiii," Naruto said and went to sleep as soon as he created ten shadow clones.

Ken looked at the clones and nodded as he created ten of his own and sent them off to teach Naruto's. He laid down on his bed and pulled out a notepad and a pen from a small storage seal under the pillow. It was a pad that Ken used to list his objectives and goals. He checked one off as he read through them.

Objectives:

1. Handgun (Finished)
2. Assault Rifle
3. Car
4. Airplane/Helicopter
5. Improvement of Village Security
6. Teleportation Technique
7. Satellite Missiles (G.I. Joe style)

8