Evolution!
11.3k 6 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While mentally chewing my lip, I chose one to see if any description would pop up and to little to no suprise, there was none.
'At least give me a description to which would be more beneficial to my growth!'
[Ding. Descriptions have been added.]
[Ding. Carriers carry live facehuggers and use them to attack, potential growth factor 2.]
'Then let's see drones?'
[Ding. Drones are strategist that plan and wait to ambush enemies in the dark, potential growth factor 2.]
'And what about warriors?'
[Ding. Warriors are the run of the mill Xenomorphs that attack en masse until the enemy perishes, potential growth factor 1.]
'And what is the growth factor thingy?'
[Ding. The potential growth factor is a rating on how easy it is to evolve after choosing said class, the higher the number, the easier it is to evolve.]
'So warrior isn't an option then? Well even if it was, I don't think they're that many Xenomorphs around that I could hunt with.' I crawled to the door and looked at my reflection in a piece of glass.
'I'm already growing, and fast at that?' I saw that I had reached three feet in length and was starting to darken into a black.
'Okay, I don't wanna be useless in a fight, so I choose Drone?'
[Ding. Drone selected, rapid evolution in progress.]
The surroundings went dark and then I floated off into the darkness.
...
Waking up, I felt like a stranger in my own body, I felt heavier, and balanced at the same time, it was a strange feeling.
[Ding. Host has evolved into a Drone type Xenomorph, it is recommended that you consume ten thousand pounds of meat to evolve. 0/10,000]
'Holy shit, am I gonna eat myself to death? How am I gonna eat that much?' I screamed at the system and a low growl escaped my mouth.
I looked at myself in the mirror and found that I was all black, a hardened shell protecting my head, and a vaguely humanoid figure, but I knew I could run with all four of my limbs if I wanted like in the movies.
I stretched my claws and stabbed them into the wall and pulled myself up.
I was soon on the roof, back to the floor as I ran along the roof, getting a high from the excitement.
Then I saw a vent and walked over to it and slashed it open with my tail.
Entering the vents, I ran silently, while marvelling at whoever created the specs for the body because it was hella high.
I came to a stop an looked through a ventilation shaft and saw a zombie staggering towards a door.
I climbed out of the vents and ran along the roof, and stabbed my tail at the zombie.
Not knowing what to expect, my tail slashed through the zombie and lifted it into the air, and pinned it against the wall. 
I dropped from the ceiling and walked over to the zombie and opened my mouth.
Then a smaller mouth came out of my outer mouth, which freaked me out as it looked strange, then bit into the zombie's skull.

179