Hunting the Zombies in the Area
10.7k 21 197
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sprung up and looked at the direction the child hid herself beneath a desk and sighed.
'Maybe one day she'll understand I mean no harm to her.' I crawled up the wall and into the vents and then dropped down outside the room.
Looking back at the room, I realized it was nondescript and easy to pass by, so I dragged my nails across the window, leaving three deep furrows in the glass, and heard a frightened whimper from the inside.
I backed away and looked at a zombie walk over, drawn by the noise of my claws grating against glass.
I walked towards the zombie and froze as it sniffed the air, however it didn't seem to be hostile as it staggered by and started hitting the door.
'None of that.' I spun and my tail flew out and slashed the zombie's head from it's body.
The body toppled to the floor as black blood spilled out of it.
'This is the third zombie I've killed, rent they a bit weak?' I walked over to the head and bit into the skull with my inner mouth, then chewed the brain matter.
I didn't feel much disgust or anything really, I guess I wasn't really human, even when I was human.
I hunted for an hour, clearing the zombies away from the door, and stopped when the zombies were all dead.
'Can I see my completion rate?'
[Ding. 23/10,000]
'Fuck, this is gonna take forever! Why couldn't it be less? I had better get some overpowered class to evolve in to!'
I didn't enter the vents and go into the room again, I lied just outside the door and rested, looking at the work of art I made.
Black blood splattered everywhere, zombies hacked in two or decapitated, and the brains devoured.
'If any human saw this, they might faint in fright.' I repeated the actions of the day before and wrapped my tail around the snacks, crawled through the vents and deposited it in front the child, then I went back to hunting.
'If the child used the bathroom at all, I'm unsure, but there was one in the room, and she looked old enough to be potty trained, and the room didn't smell like shit, so I guess she did use the bathroom.'
I cleaned the blood from my tail while wiping my tail along the clothes of a dead zombie.
'If I fight humans, they'd become infected if I slash them with my tail...' I stopped wiping the black blood from my tail and plopped down, resting my head on my forearms.
'What to do, leave the child? No, I'll protect her, she's a cutie, and no I'm not a pedophile, lolis are justice!' I smiled, thinking of the reference, then fell asleep.
...
When I woke, I was hit with the smell of humans and I looked around confused.
Then I saw the girl, in the hallway, lying against me, her hands wrapped around my head.

197