Points!
10.3k 20 189
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding. Host has 32 Points to spend.]
'Eh, I didn't know I had points... wait, when did you even mention anything about points?'
[Ding. Host has 32 Points to spend, it is recommended that you upgrade your Defense.]
'Damn, how many things didn't you tell me, okay, let me see my stats.'
[Ding. Showing status.]
[Name : N/A
Race : Xenomorph
Evolution : Drone 32/10,000
Points:  32
Defense : 0/10 Tier 0
Speed : 0/10 Tier 0
Attack : 0/10 Tier 0]
'How many points to upgrade one of the stats?' I flipped on my side and crawled upwards.
[Ding. 10 Points to upgrade one stat to maximum.]
'So I have just enough to upgrade everything to max? Isn't that a little convenient?'
[Ding. System was made to be convenient to host.]
'Fuck, stop praising yourself, you suck.' I peeked through a vent and saw light.
'Upgrade all stats to max.'
[Ding. 30 Points deducted.]
'Lemme see my stats, and please tell me that this is outside.'
I crawled through the vents and slashed the grills open and climbed out.
Looking around, I realized that I was on the roof and nothing else was up here, at least according to my senses.
[Ding. Showing status.]
[Name : N/A
Race : Xenomorph
Evolution : Drone 32/10,000
Points : 2
Defense : 0/50 Tier 1
Speed : 0/50 Tier 1
Attack : 0/50 Tier 1]
'Nice, so what should I do now? Farm the zombies in the hospital? Nah to boring, maybe I'll explore, who knows what kinds of interesting things popped up now that the world has ended?'
I walked to the edge and looked down, and surprisingly didn't pee myself in fright.
'I guess heights aren't that scary to me anymore, well if I wasn't such a good climber, I might slip, but that'll never happen...' I planted my forearm on the side of the building, then another, and soon, I was hanging on to the building with my claws, and I didn't feel strange at all.
'Nice, so if I can just compensate for the gravitational pull, I can run like this!' I took of running on the side of the building, feeling exhilarated that I could run freely like this, then the ground started getting nearer, and zombies which were just standing there started to move towards a certain direction.
I stopped running and looked in the direction they were going, I followed them, several tens of feet up from the ground.
Then I heard gunshots, and saw humans firing at the zombies as they retreated to a military looking car.
I stopped moving and crouched low to the building and crawled forward quietly.
Then I heard a scream as one of the men was pushed down by a zombie, and then nearly bitten when something tore the zombie apart.
I didn't see what it was, all I saw was the zombie explode, and watch as black zombie blood got all over the guy on the floor.
Then I released my claws and fell ten feet when I heard an explosion above me.
If I didn't move when I did, I'd have been blasted into the building.
I looked around and saw a man walking into the hospital grounds, a grenade launcher in hand, his eyes gazing at me.
Shivering, I flipped around and ran into the hole while trying to control my body.
I felt one thing when I was gazed at by his dark blue eyes, and it wasn't love, it was fricking fear.
I had never been stared at with killing intent before, and it scared me, and I reacted before I thought.
...
"Captain, thanks for the assist, if you didn't help me, I'd be zombie chow." He grabbed his gun and aimed at the nearest zombie and opened fire.
"Did you see it?" The captain asked while kneeling next to the child and embracing her.
"Daddy! I missed you a lot! So much!" The child broke down cried while wrapping her tiny little hands around him.
"Hey pumpkin, I hope you didn't get scared." He rubbed her back and lifted her into his embrace.
"Did you see it?" The captain asked again while looking at the hole in the building.
"See what? I didn't see anything." One of the men frowned and looked at the hole when the captain raised the grenade launcher and fired with one hand.
Then several zombies fell, blown apart by the projectile, and then a head poked out of the hole in the building, if you could call it a head.
"What is that?" One of the men shifted for a better view when the head disappeared.
"You didn't know it was watching you and you have the nerve to ask me what it is?" The captain smacked the man's shoulder and looked up at the hole.
The surroundings zombies thinned out, and then disappeared from the surroundings.
...
I peeked through a window and looked at the squad that was disappearing into the military style car.
I scoffed and turned to look at a zombie walk into the room, drawn by the noise I made apparently.
I hissed a series of noises and then slashed it with my tail.
'Always wanted to make a random noise and kill something, it seems lit as fuck.'
I shrugged and dragged the zombie closer and lifted it with my arms and bit into it's brain.
[Ding. Brain mass aquired, gained 1 point.]
I dropped the zombie and looked out the window, only to find that the car had disappeared.
Looking at the sky, I realized that the sun was going down, and mentally calculated how long is been a Xenomorph.
'Eh, the sky changed a couple times, and I didn't track it at all, what the fuck, if I were a protagonist, I'd have a bunch of cheats and be overpowered as hell.'
I flicked my tail and cut another zombie in half.
[Ding. Brain mass aquired, gained 1 point.]
Stretching, I laid on the floor and relaxed while flexing my claws.

(I dunno what to write about? So I just did nothing, let me go back to 500 words please? ?)

189