Chapter 6
3.4k 6 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She muted the tv and plopped down on her couch.

"Why did I have to tell her about my secret hobby!? Ahhhh, I'm so stupid!"

She scratched her hair into a mess and rolled on the couch.

"What should I do now? If she tells the class tomorrow, they'll look at me like I'm a geek!" She got up and strode to the mirror and looked at herself.

Bright orange hair, and warm brown eyes that drew one in, however she radiated a stay away from her aura which made people hesitant to get close to her.

'Maybe if I cut my hair a bit and cover my face with it, then people will talk to me.'

She looked down at her wrist watch and swiped, causing a screen to float in the air.

"My growth potential, I hopes it's at least B Stage." 

She scrolled down on the sheet and then froze.

[Potential Growth Value : S, Congratulations, we sent a team to pick you up, they'll arrive shortly to escort you.]

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she checked the message again.

Seeing that she read it right the first time, she collapsed on the sofa with a silly smile on her face.

...

Then minutes later, her doorbell rang and she ran to the door.

"Yes, coming!" She opened the door and was greeted with a blast of wind.

A helicopter sat silently on her lawn, it's blades causing the wind to blow away.

"Miss Sara right!" The man asked, yelling over the helicopter's engine.

"Yes, that's me!" She said and they grabbed her bags.

"Come with us." They directed her towards the helicopter, which silently took of in to the sky when they climbed aboard.

The helicopter fkew with minimal noise, making her marvel at the creator if such an aircraft.

"We're Jack, Rose, and Ash respectively." Jack introduced himself and the other two people who sat besides her.

 Ash gave her a lopsided grin, his gray hair blowing from the vents air conditioning, and Rose just nodded, her attention directed at a tablet in her hand.

"Where are we headed?" Sara asked while looking out of the window.

"The crash site to drop us off, then you're heading to Xiren's base on this world. Any other questions?"

"What happened at the crash site, I thought there wasn't anything on interest there?"

Rose switched the tablet off, and looked up.

"We might have a big situation on our hands, not that it concerns you, so you'll be fine."

Ash explained while pulling a pistol out from a case and loading it with energy cartridges.

"Expecting a fight?" Jack asked while pulling out his own case.

"No, but better to be ready and not need it, then to need it and not be ready."

They all nodded in consent as they loaded their pistols.

 

79