Chapter 7
3.3k 6 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watched as the Xenomorphs entered the cavern, they crawled in from the cracks in the walls and made their way to me and dropped the humans they caught on the floor.

I leaned over them and smelled them before reclining back and looking at the eggs I got.

Their were only a few points left, and I wasn't interested in laying any eggs, so I used the last of my points on the eggs.

'We found the human city, we haven't taken any humans from the city though, but we kept covering our tracks, so the humans still don't know we're here.'

'Keep collecting more humans, and what are the numbers of the entire Hive?' I asked while tilting my head. 

'A little under a thousand strong, and half of those are hungry, when can we feed?' He asked angrily, which made me look at him again.

I gave a dull look and then stabbed down at him with my tail.

'You think I don't know you wish me dead? If you continue with your actions, you'll die horribly.' I looked at the Xenomorph I forced out of the ring when we we're on the moon.

'Your majesty, surely it's a mistake, I implore that you look around.' I looked up and saw Xenomorphs crawling out of the cracks as they looked at me.

'I see you were busy...' I looked at the Praetorian Xenomorphs that looked uneasy around me as the drones and carriers pushed forward.

'My queen, we won't kill you, as the hive cannot function without a queen, but we will imprison you here for a while. I beg your majesty's forgiveness.' 

'I see, stand down Praetorians, I'll resolve this myself.' I rose to my full height and shook my shoulders and ran.

I charged towards them, knocking half of them out the way before I slowed down.

Then my tail whipped around and severed them in two. 

'Wait, wait, how are you this strong!' I picked him up by the throat and dodged his inner jaws as they shot out.

'I was always strong, just because I do nothing doesn't mean I'm weak...' I held him in front of my body, tail poised over his chest.

'You could make this entire planet our hive, instead you just sit around and do nothing but watch your eggs!' He shouted, then with a crack, I broke his neck.

I dropped his body and returned to my seat, reclining against the wall with the eggs in sight.

'You who betrayed me, get lost from this Hive, and if you were return, you will die.' I waved a hand and dismissed them, then sank into a light sleep amidst the clicking and hissing of my Praetorians.

'The Queen is as magnificent as ever, look at her shining beauty!' I rolled my eyes mentally and cursed the Praetorian that said that.

I looked as the humans they brought woke up, then they startwd screaming so a few Praetorians knocked them out.

They dragged them next to the eggs and left then there.

84