Beginning Of The End – Part 036
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blood made contact with the floorboards, activating an invisible rune that now started to glow in the same way that the one in the kitchen did. Lily fell to the floor paralyzed in the same way that Silva was. Doing her best to move wasn’t enough. There was no way for Lily or Silva to move due to them being within the circle as it activated.

“I apologize for the inconvenience. However, I have work to do.” Heartling said with a smile on his face. He wasn’t sorry about this at all. In fact, he enjoyed it.

Returning back to Silva, Heartling looked grim as he shoved her onto her back. Before he could make any cuts on her body I appeared out of the pendant and stabbed him through the heart from behind. He looked to be in shock from the sudden attack from behind yet his face held a sense of intrigue from being killed. He fell to the floor on top of Silva and both her and Lily’s paralysis was released.

Since my body was completely hidden behind Heartling’s I returned to the pendant before Silva could see me. However, I wasn’t entirely sure if that was the right move. Either way, Silva and Lily were both safe. Plus, Medea was probably able to escape without any unnecessary attention.

“Micah!” Silva shouted as she got out from under Heartling. She was desperately trying to get the young witch’s attention.

Lily got up and walked over to Silva cautiously. The young girl despite seeing such a gruesome sight was still trying to do what she could to help. Even so, there was nothing she could do. Silva had no knowledge about the human body to this extent.

“I can put her back together.” Elysif said to me.

“Alright. Then I’ll leave it to you.” I replied with a nod before talking to Silva. “Silva, if you would leave the room then I can save her.” I said.

“You can?” she asked as she didn’t truly believe me.

“Of course I can.” I replied confidently.

“Alright.” she said before walking out of the kitchen and shutting the door behind her.

As soon as she left Elysif appeared out of the pendant and began to look over the body. She made a face that made it seem like she was impressed but also disgusted. Either way, she held out her hands, and strings of blood came from her fingertips like various appendages. Each one went to a different area within the girl’s body and began moving organs around before placing the organs hanging on hooks back in their original places. I couldn’t help but feel impressed with how focused she was.

Within a total of eight minutes, she had completely stitched the girl back together. Micah was still breathing too but I doubt she would ever recover from this. Since her work was done Elysif returned to the pendant and Lily went out to get Silva. Who as soon as she saw Lily went to check on Micah. Silva wasn’t sure what I did but that didn’t matter. She was just happy that Micah was okay.

Once Silva had made sure that Micah was okay she opened up hr watch and gave her report to Mordred. Of course, she left out the part about Lily and me but I had no issues with that. It was probably better that she didn’t tell her that someone else was involved. Especially since I was that someone else.

“So what’s next?” Lily asked Silva after she was done giving her report.

“Well, I’ll be going back to Warwick to see if I have another mission and give a written report.” Silva replied.

“Maybe we can go with you on your next mission?” Lily said with an excited look.

“Perhaps.” I said from the pendant.

“I’ll look forward to it.” Silva said with a smile.

“Though I would like it if you didn’t tell people that you had any help.” I said.

“Of course. It probably wouldn’t be good for me either if I said I had help on this mission. Mordred would probably think that I’m not ready for another mission if she did know.” Silva said jokingly.

“What about Micah?” Lily asked.

“I’m going to bring her back with me. The Agency can probably find a place for her to go. However, that is entirely up to her.” Silva replied.

“Alright then. Good luck.” Lily said before Silva said before going to see if Micah was awake yet.

Since there was no need for us to stay here Lily flew off into the woods where we could switch. Once she was inside the pendant I transported us to Warwick a day later where I had Lily once again sneak into the Agency. Surprisingly, I had my timing correct as Silva was returning with Micah as she snuck in. like before she followed Silva until she spoke with Mordred so that we could figure out what to do next.

1