The Last Act – Part 013
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After explaining to everyone what happened, I used up the power I received from sacrificing Merlin to bring back Mordred. Everyone seemed to be disturbed by the fact that I was the new god of time but they shrugged it off rather quickly. The only issue was that now we had to explain the situation to Scott. However, I used a workaround by giving him Silva’s memories before he woke up. When he did finally wake up, he and Silva had some issues to work out. Thankfully, it wasn’t all that long before they made up due to him literally being able to see her mental reasoning before doing anything.

A few weeks later…

“Mother! Stop coddling him or he’ll become a bum.” Elysif stated with dissatisfaction. The coddling she was referring to was forced upon me by Medea. However, I wouldn’t call it coddling. In fact, I would call it more of a punishment. I was sitting on the couch in the apartment with Medea resting on top of me. That in itself wasn’t a problem other than being a major annoyance for Elysif. The problem was that she was feeding me as if I was a child. Had I any less dignity then perhaps I would enjoy this but no, this was humiliating. The only reason I was going along with it was that I still felt bad for leaving her on her own for thirteen hundred years.

“I doubt he would become a bum. Though if he did then as his lover I would have to straighten him out.” Medea replied with a sadistic smile.

“I never agreed to that.” I stated. However, like Elysif, she ignored me.

“That’s not true. He’s my lover. I called him first!” Elysif retorted with an annoyed tone.

“Again, I never agreed to that.” I stated once more as both of them ignored me.

“I believe that you are wrong. I called him thirteen hundred years ago so he’s mine by default.” Medea retorted back calmly.

“Well, I was with him way before he ever met you. A whole year to be exact.” Elysif spouted proudly.

“I’m pretty sure that Lou would be far happier with an experienced woman rather than an inexperienced one.” Medea replied. As she said this I felt someone touching my shoulder from behind. Turning my head I saw Tim resting her head on my shoulder like a cat.

“Sounds like you’re in a bit of a predicament.” Tim said.

“Yeah, I don’t know what the hell I’m supposed to do.” I replied, requesting some help. She nodded her head in acknowledgment. Having her help me out of this made me feel so relieved.

“Sorry, but neither of you is his lover. Since I lost my time god powers that means that your immortality is no longer in effect, Medea. He’ll outlive both of you unlike me so of course, that would mean that he’s mine.” Tim proclaimed as if it was a fact. I was so dead. Thanks for nothing you pint-sized bitch.

Before they had time to duke it out we all were interrupted by the sound of a knock at the door. The sound of it was like music to my ears. Anyone would see this situation and would be able to help me. Rather than waiting for someone to open the door the person on the other side let themselves in. Scott stood in the doorway and with a quick glance of the situation turned to leave.

“Sorry for bothering you.” Scott said as he started to shut the door.

“No, it’s not what you think! Please come in!” I shouted to try and get him back in here again.

“I see. Well, then… I wanted to ask if you would help me and Silva over at our place? Iscarat’s books need to be sorted and the old man had no idea how to keep things organized. I figured that Elysif would want to help as well.” Scott asked.

“I would love too but one of us will need to pick up Rebeccah.” I replied.

“Oh right. I forgot that she started training under Dolfly at the Wiccan college. Though I was sure that Elysif would be against it.” Scott said.

“I was but Rebeccah hasn’t done anything bad to any coven. Plus, we had Lily go with her as a registered familiar. She’ll be fine.” Elysif replied.

“On another note, how are you and Silva holding up?” I asked.

“We’re doing fine. Though Silva has been drinking a lot more recently.” Scott replied.

“Why is that?” Elysif asked.

“Well… she is lamenting the fact that the man she practically raised is courting her mother. I’m happy for them but she doesn’t know how to deal with it for some reason. It doesn’t help that they’re running the Agency together now and keep sending us paperwork to fill out. Silva and I are practically buried in paperwork.” Scott said with a tired sigh.

“We haven’t received any paperwork.” Elysif said with a surprised look.

“Really? Compton said that he was sending some paperwork your way.” Scott said.

“Oh, yeah. Every time that we got some I would stop time and get it done before sending it back.” I said.

“Could you maybe take some of the load off of me and Silva?” Scott asked with a pleading look.

“Fine. Though you owe me.” I replied.

“I already owe you enough.” he replied.

“In that case, could you help me out here?” I asked with a desperate look.

1