There was a Chapter here. It’s gone now.
4.3k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aa! What's happening? 

Where did all the chapters go?!

No worries, I'm just moving them to their own story. 

Why?

Because 70 chapters in part 1 is a very big barrier to entry for new readers. That's one reason. 

Why would that matter? It's a sequel!

Well, sure, but it's also a fairly self-contained story. Most characters are re-introduced, and it's as good a jumping point as any. 

What other reasons do you have?

I'm doing a bit of a rework of how I do things. Consider this step one, as a kind of experiment. You're all my little guinea pigs and lab rats! Isn't this exciting?!

Rework. Elaborate.

I need more eyes on my work. That's the long and short of it. I'm going to be doing this for some time. I have several books I'm working on that haven't been publicly release yet because I don't know how well those would be received and who would be interested in them. I have an action heist romance mystery thing, a more grounded fantasy, and Any Other Name is going to pick up steam again soon too. But this is where that starts.

So I'm kinda selling out a bit. That may seem kind of silly, but I need to make sure I not only retain my current reader base, but gain new readers as well. The other thing is that the algorithm seems to really dislike Demon Queen, and I kind of want to start on a fresh slate. On top of that, I have a fancy cover for Demon Queen 2 that I want to use.

So what does that mean?

Nothing much. It just means the story is going to be moved here, and that, along with a small preamble explaining things and a list of characters, it'll just continue from there. There might be a few days where I'll be reuploading chapters you might have already seen, but I'll be going through them fast. And if you really want to get a head start, you can always check out my patreon (wink), since we're already on chapter 26 there. 

So that's it huh? We’re some kinda suicide squad?

Yup! Go check out the other book! And keep an eye out for my work, because boy howdy am I not stopping any time soon! There are almost 100k words of unpublished chapters, and close to 250,000 words (so, about 5 young adult novels worth) of planned chapters, for Demon Queen and my other projects. Good luck lmao.

See y'all in the next one! And follow me on twitter, it's good praxis.

42