Part 1 Chapter 10 Shortcut to Heavens
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jade Emperor was unfazed about this situation and with his deep voice, "You" but Jade emperor could continue, a court attendant near him quickly whispered He FeiQuan's Lineage and Title.

See?! Even Jade Emperor needed someone to remind him

"He Little Prince of the He Celestial Crane Clan, you, brought her back from where?" This little crane prince, with the young age of 17.000 years, although looked frivolous and had an air of a playboy, was actually quite resourceful, having brought back a lot of useful information from the mortal world and succeeded many tasks albeit taking longer to return, letting his underlings report in his stead. He FeiQuan was one Celestial that he had kept an eye on.

The said Little Prince went up and knelt, about to make his report or confession, when the peach, went next to him, "I am not from here, I will ascend here one day soon but currently I am from the island below. Down below your Heavenly realm," TaoHua nodded to He FeiQuan assuringly. Her expressive eyes told him 'I got your back'.

Small ancestor, how was that claim any assurance? He FeiQuan lamented inwards. And she continued, "It is not entirely He Prince's fault, I had threatened him to take me here. I wanted to see the Heavens and this place".

Please give me some time to recoup my thoughts and stop slandering my manhood! How could an esteemed being like me be threatened by a fruit! He FeiQuan wanted to throttle her and gave a look to keep quiet.

Ceh! Auntie, I just saved your neck! TaoHua returned his look the thank-me-I-saved-you look.

He FeiQuan forehead veins popped out and he lowered his eyes then looked up at Jade Emperor with sincere eyes, "ShangDi, this Subject had ventured further Northwest and was blown by a strong gust of wind, landing at a small island. When this Subject arrived there, there were many trees and plants, alike in the human world and Heavens, but this Subject saw something glowing and found this fruit maiden.

Time passed differently in the island than the other realms, and this fruit maiden did not want to part with her friends, so this Subject took more time to convince her to come back to Heavens with the excuse of seeing the Hall of Ordainment".

Looking back at the peach of trouble, he nodded at TaoHua and conveyed this-is-how-you-do-it-and-learn look. TaoHua merely rolled her eyes at him and looked down, thinking.

"He Little Prince, does that mean that you know what she was when you saw here on this island you said?" Jade Emperor asked. Even though all area above and below Heavens were known to him, but since the catastrophic battle of the God of Fire and Water, some of the lower realms  were destroyed. It seemed that the damaged area around Mount Buzhou was apparently had been overlooked and unchecked, to which he needed to remedy that and send someone to go over and put them into records.

"Answering ShangDi, this Subject has heard about Gold Peach Fairies and had the luck to catch a glimpse of Esteemed YeChun fairy with King YangFeng one time, and Esteemed YeChun fairy had transformed into her gold peach form for Phoenix Clan Leader, King Yangfeng,  to paint. Although this peach fairy had never changed to her human form before, this Subject had deduced her to be one of the gold peach fairy clan and bring her back here to Heavens." He FeiQuan did not hesitate to tell the truth.

This liar! TaoHua looked at He FeiQuan with accusing eyes - how can he not tell her she is a fairy already and that she didn't need to cultivate and already had the shortcut to Heavens! She's marking this down!

Jade Emperor observed the quiet glowing peach and TaoHua and asked "Little Peach, do you know who you are and about your clan?".
TaoHua raised her eyes and looked to Jade Emperor to answer, "Answering ShangDi, this subject does not know." She had changed her tone of speaking, mimicking He FeiQuan's mannerism, even calling herself as "this subject", did she not know she was not even part of the court? This brainless fruit! He FeiQuan disapprovingly thought.

"Let's invite esteemed members of the gold peach fairy clan to come forth and meet you in the banquet tonight. A reunion is a happy occasion.  All of you here today are welcome to attend the banquet," Jade Emperor generously said.

TaoHua eyes brightened and her entire body glowed brightly, and she just smiled silly at the word banquet, He FeiQuan who knew what this playful fruit was thinking, just used his palm to lower her to bow together with all beings in the hall bowed low and thanked Jade Emperor for being wise and magnanimous.

What beautiful eyes, Jade Emperor thought when he saw TaoHua, reminding him of someone or something, but official matters first and he told FeiQuan to rise and indicated to his attendants, who understood his nod to be continuing the Ordainment.

What loss of face! He FeiQuan grabbed TaoHua and briskly walked out.

Lucky! The audience, who was there to be present for the ordainment ceremony for their friends, and some were just there for fun and pass time, felt lucky that they get to witness a reunion, but most importantly, to see the Gold Peach Fairy clan.

The clan members were heavily protected by their spouses, that even if they saw any one of them in an event, they were mostly covered. Covered entire face to half face, with tonight's banquet, they might get a chance to see the famed beauties.

They have to remove their face veil and hats to let this little peach recognize them, right? Right?

The males were excited to see the beauties, the females were looking forward to comparing their own beauty with the Gold Peach Fairies. This reunion would be marked as the event of the century!

0