Rebirth of Gu Jiao 14
3.9k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you know why you lost?"

"If you were willing to let me win grandpa, then I do not have to lose." v(・∀・*)

"Haha... Jiao'er this is chess~ It's the same as being human, you have to take gradual steps forward, and plan ahead to outdo your opponent."

"Hump! It's so complicated! Can't I just move and eat." Ora! I'll pretend i didn't hear about planning ahead like a human with a brain pertaining to be like big brother. (*'∀`*)

"Hahaha... You are truly adorable Jiao'er"

Gu Jiao'er just smile adorably with a huge sparkly to her grandpa plastering an innocent face. (人◕ω◕)

"But my Xiao Jiao needs to really learn how to plan ahead for you to outdo your opponent or you wont be able to win all your life." Ola! let's pretend not to understand grandpa's innuendo to be smarter. Let's pretend to be spoiled and cute. (ノ≧ڡ≦)

Gu Jiao was in a predicament, really she was not a talent in playing chess and dodging by acting cute doesnt really help to escape her grandpa's attempt to teach her specially with grandpa Li who's looking expectantly to her.

Grandpa  Li: ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

Gu Jiao:  (✿╹◡╹) 

Grandpa Li: ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

Gu Jiao: ...

Grandpa Li: ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

Gu Jiao:.... (alright she concede defeat)

What kind of person was Grandpa Gu? To describe him as unfathomable would only be scratching at the surface. Gu Jiao admitted defeat. Hay let's not provoke a sleeping dragon and just go along with his teaching... 

Gu Jiao starch her head. She look around she saw her big brother Li Jun standing in the corner watching them intently. Gu Jiao eyes twikled in delight as she thought of something to escape this predicament. 

Gu Jiao turned to her grandpa and gave him a mischievous smile. While Grandpa Li eyes glint and raise his brow looking at her.

Gu Jiao immediately stood up and run to her big brother summoning her sweetest and cutest smile with her huge sparkling eyes༼☯﹏☯༽. Grabbing Gu Lin hands while bouncing in excitement. (✿ヘᴥヘ)

Gu Jiao: Big Brother! (◕‿◕✿)... Please help me! Grandpa Gu wont let me win!

Li Jun eyes flash while looking at Gu Jiao. His heart was tickled when looking at the little girl with a begging huge eyes. Li Jun who had always been very decisive had actually hesitated for a second, but Gu Jiao had already clutched onto his waist hugging him, jumping up and down, extremely cute like a bunny with a shining eyes. 

The strange feeling was back again, he wanted to escape it, but if he did somehow he knew he would not be happy and would feel uncomfortable, what is going on? This feeling had plagued Li Jun when awhile ago in the car his sight fell gloomily on the little child's face.Then he look at Grandpa Li who nod his head to him.

Li Jun: Why should I help you? 

Gu Jiao was surprise. Right why should Li Jun help her. Gu Jiao think long and hard what should she bargain with her big brother to help her. 

Gu Jiao: How about i would do what ever big brother wants as long as we win with Grandpa? (✪‿✪)

Li Jun eyes glints and said: "Alright, as long as grandfather agreed."

Gu Jiao bounce in delight, she thought Li Jun would reject her she was surprise that Li Jun accepted her request. But still no matter what reason it doesn't matter as long as she wins to her grandpa Li.

Gu Jiao dragged Li Jun towards her Grandfather, butler Sheng prepared another sit beside Gu Jiao for Li Jun. As the two sat Gu Jiao look at her Grandpa with a mischievous calculating eyes .

Gu Jiao: Grandpa! how about I let big brother help me play. If we still lost we'll do what ever you want. But if we win you'll give us red pocket! wahahaha! (ᇴ‿ฺᇴ) 

Grandpa Li was surprise along with butler Sheng they look each other and thought what a resourceful little lady.

Grandpa Li: How about I also get a help with butler Sheng so it would be balance you with Li Jun and me with butler Sheng?

Gu Jiao knit her brow this old man really won't let us go easily... buhuhu such a cunning and sly grandpa how would we be able to win I don't even know how to play and I don't even know if big brother would win against you and you still want to include butler Sheng! My red pocket is flying away waving to her! Gu Jiao looked at her big brother with her wronged eyes like she was being bullied and was asking for Li Jun's help. ༼ಢ_ಢ༽

Li Jun seeing that misty wronged eyes as if about to cry was again felt a tickling sensation to his heart. Li Jun then sighed and nod his head in agreement to Grandpa Li.

Seeing this interaction Grandpa Li eyes shine briefly. And the game started.

Author's Note:

Currently my patrons on patreon can already be ahead of 20 chapters so if you want an early access you can become my patron! My patreon page link is below.

Want to read more chapters? And be updated earlier? Visit my patreon Page!

39