Rebirth of Gu Jiao 31
3.1k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gu Jiao unlike the previous morning, she was in a deep deep trouble this time. Previously, before her brother wake up she was able to escape a very embarrassing morning.

 But right now Gu Jiao woke up where her entire person was unable to move and was just rendered immobile she felt uncomfortable, how cheap am I that I always end up climbing on top of him and in an entangle mess even though I decided to sleep in my room I always end up here like this? Am I really sick? (/□\*)・゜

Forget it, act according to plan! Let's just act spoiled and pampered princess. (¯―¯٥)

Gu Jiao "woke up", if you're gonna act you're gonna have to give them the full show, she opened her arms and held onto Li Jun's neck in a fluster:"Broootheeer!" 

In a flash, Li Jun's whole body had frozen stiff, he was dumbfounded. Actually Li Jun had been awake long ago, just like usual, his arms are around little one's slim waist and his thighs were entangle with the little ones tender thighs, but he jumped in fright as he heard her calling out, Li Jun had never experienced this before, but he had always been calm and self-restrained, he quickly hugged the little bunny to appease her.

Gu Jiao was left blank with Li Jun's reaction, she didn't expect that Li Jun would hug her instead of pushing her in shock. Gu Jiao was puzzled aren't normal people's reaction to push those who gave them a fright? (,Ծ_Ծ,) Then why was I already in his lap? Does that mean my brother in not normal? (⌍་д་⌌) As expected of a male god he can't be comprehended by normal people like me.

Li Jun: "What's the matter?"

Gu Jiao: " Did you miss me and you brought me here to sleep with you?" she joke because she can't think of anything to say so she just bubble on.

Li Jun: "Mm"

Gu Jiao: "Oh! That's what I thought so! I was already about to go to the doctor because I thought I have sleeping disorder. So it was you after all." Gu Jiao rumble on without comprehending anything. Then she made an eye contact with Li Jun.

Gu Jiao: "....." , ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━

Gu Jiao was dumbfounded, her body was frozen in shock because of Li Jun's confession.

'Did he just confess something like that without an expression of shame in his face. And the mystery was just solved just like that! buhuhu... Gu Jiao felt wronged 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。 I'm not reconciled give me back my precious summer mornings that were filled with dread thinking I have sleeping disorder. buhuhu... My sanity was also challenge you shameless male god! It is so fun to tease me. (T_T)

Li Jun was also dumbfounded seeing her to suddenly cry. He panic didn't know what he should do to coax her. Li Jun tighten his arms around her, then gently pat her back and hair to ease her crying.

At first, Gu Jiao was just really acting but suddenly, like a lose counter tap can't stop crying. She cried like it was the end of the world. She also didn't know why, just seeing Li Jun in a worried and panic state while, she felt a warm feeling spreading in her heart like everything is alright already that someone was there for her.

Li Jun was in full panic mode, he already lose his composure because Gu Jiao's sob was like knife that stab his heart. It's hurt hearing her cry. His heart was being squeeze like crazy.

Li Jun: "Did you have a nightmare?" was all Li Jun could come up as to why Gu Jiao is crying.

Gu Jiao: "Mm" was all Gu Jiao could do. She can't come up any reason for her outburst of emotions. This was the first time she hard cried after her rebirth, maybe feeling Li Jun's warm embrace triggered her emotions.

Li Jun was for the first time in his life felt so helpless and powerless. He can't think of anything to calm Gu Jiao down.

Li Jun: "What did you dream?"

Gu Jiao think of what she should say, she really doesn't know why she was suddenly so emotional like a pregnant woman who's hormones are out of control.

Gu Jiao: "Li Jun gege don't want me anymore." that's all she could say.

Li Jun was frowning very hard. He really can't understand what he was feeling right now, in his young mind all he could comprehend was that his precious bunny should already stop crying or his heart will continue to hurt. Li Jun hug her tighter and continue to pat her back.

Li Jun: "Don't worry I'm here."

 

Author's Note:

Currently my patrons on patreon can already be ahead so if you want an early access you can become my patron!

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi

Want to read more chapters? And be updated earlier? Visit my patreon Page!

www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili/

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

34