Rebirth of Gu Jiao 33
3k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Jun was nervous without realizing it. He was a little restless and did somethings that his former self won't do  like waiting in his little sister bedroom. His usual routine would be reading in his room or do some paper works in his study while waiting for Gu Jiao but this time he waited in her bedroom. That was why Gu Jiao was some what surprise seeing her brother in her room looking on the wall in a daze.

But Li Jun's thought were not in his weird behavior, it was on if Gu Jiao would like to go to amusement park or would she like to go somewhere else. He already planned everything even to the smallest detail. Even the ticket were already been both.

Li Jun didn't even realize that him behaving like this was like a boyfriend fretting for his first date with his girlfriend, sadly our Li Jun still needs to train his low EQ. 

Hearing the door opening Li Jun was brought back to his reverie looking up to his sister he motioned for her to come near him. Gu Jiao slowly made her way to Li Jun and was surprise by the sudden grab.

Gu Jiao:"....." (・・。)ゞ

Gu Jiao speechless and thought Li Jun had taken a strange habit of putting her in his lap. Even in their sleep she can't escape his grasp. What is happening did she just turn her brother in some sis-con aren't his action show some sign of it? 

Gu Jiao was already on the mark but because of her previous life interaction with Li Jun she can't see it clearly and just put it as some changes made by circumstances. And she just see it as a way to take as an advantage to getting closer to Li Jun. 

Gu Jiao:"Brother what's wrong?" Looking up smiling cutely.

Li Jun:"When will be the end of your replacement classes?"

Gu Jiao:"Next week? Why?"

Li Jun:"Mm. Do you want to play after that?"

Gu Jiao hearing the word play bounce on Li Jun's lap and her eyes shine like the stars looking up to Li Jun:"Really?"

Li Jun's heart gave a tug did he tortured his sister this summer that instead of playing was force to study?

If Gu Jiao heard his thought she would jump and vomit blood and would say you just realize now when the classes were almost done buhuhu... ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

Li Jun:"Mm. How about we go to amusement park after your replacement classes?"

Gu Jiao:"Ok!" Shouted excitedly at long last she will be able to play. 

Gu Jiao suddenly thought this is the first time she would really go in an amusement park even in her previous life she didn't have this luxury as a child. Her childhood was mainly composed of enduring poverty with her uncle and the later part is fighting for favor in the Li household. Now as she was thinking about it she was given another chance to experience being a child again, she intended to live it without regret. The things she didn't experience in her life before she would experience them in this second chance. 

Li Jun was relieved hearing the little girl response and seeing her excitement he taught maybe he should be kinder to Wang Fang because of this suggestion. Wang Fang who was playing video games suddenly sneeze and was given a chill, who ever that was thinking of him right now please stop is cowardly heart can't bare it.

Gu Jiao:"Am... Brother can I visit my uncle Gu after our trip. I already miss him."

Li Jun furrow his brow in deep thought. Looking at the little girl in his lap and the thought of that stepmother of his. His impression of this uncle Gu was in the negative any related blood of that woman surely are not to be trusted. But looking on that expectant look he can't bare to make those eyes sad. 

Li Jun:"I'll ask father and Grandpa."

Gu Jiao: "Thank you big brother your really are the best!"

Gu Jiao suddenly hug Li Jun's neck and gave him a loud smack on his cheek.

 

Author's Note:

Currently my patrons on patreon can already be ahead so if you want an early access you can become my patron!

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi

Want to read more chapters? And be updated earlier? Visit my patreon Page!

www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili/

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

26