Rebirth of Gu Jiao 36
3.1k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyone who can help me convince this golden thigh of mine I don't want to ride on the carousel. (n_n") I beg you anyone?(T_T)

Seeing Li Jun  seriously busying himself strapping Gu Jiao to safety, she doesn't have the heart to say what she wants. Gu Jiao look at her fathers direction with a wronged I, Li Cheng just only smile seemingly misunderstood wronged look to scared look. Li Cheng smile at her and wave pointing to Li Jun as if saying don't be scared brother is there.

'Buhuhu... I'm so embarrassed, want to dig a hole and hide myself. This father and son would kiss me from embarrassment' (/-(エ)-\)

When the carousel move around Gu Jiao just turn down her head. Li Jun who misunderstand her action, mistaken it to be fear coax her to smile and enjoy the ride. Gu Jiao lift her face out of guilt watching Li Jun do his best to make her enjoy the ride, she bit her lips and smiled sweetly to her brother and wave to his father.

Seeing Li Cheng preparing his phone to take a photo of them she wave more and smile untill she was sure that her face was stiff. Our poor little Jiao'er did her utmost to be a best actress for her brother and father. It's the carousel fault for blocking the roller-coaster making her brother misunderstand.

After riding the carousel Gu Jiao sat on a bench, drink some water and massage her stiffening face

After riding the carousel Gu Jiao sat on a bench, drink some water and massage her stiffening face. Now she was truely amaze to her mother maybe she should advice her to be an actress or so, its truly commendable to be able to act in real life.

Li Jun was watching her pat her cheeks. He was tempted to pinch them they look so tender. Li Cheng leave them for awhile to buy more water. Unconsciously Li Jun extend his hand. Gu Jiao was still busy unaware of the danger descending on her. When she saw a shadow befall on her it was to late to escape.

Gu Jiao was caught by her brothers hand, her poor cheeks was held captive       

Gu Jiao was caught by her brothers hand, her poor cheeks was held captive. A small snap was heard on their side. Li Cheng gave a small chuckle watching his adorable children, a look of tenderness was shown clearly on his face enjoying the two children's playfulness.

He was grateful to Gu Jiao, Li Jun was a mature child, when young his mother already pass away. His heart ache for this child, he can't even accompany him to play because he was busy on the company. Li Jun understand him that's why he doesn't disturb him, before Gu Jiao arrive in the household Li Jun just kept to himself not letting anyone to come be close to him only select few were chosen by him that he could be close by. Even so with this people Li Jun was still cold but seeing him with Gu Jiao like this is a big change for sore eye. Enjoying himself just like any child, caring for a little sister like any big brother. His princess is truly amazing to be able to make Li Jun open up to her.

Gu Jiao eyes were already teary. Li Jun who was enjoying himself slowly let her go patting her head.

'D@mn it! I'm I your pet to pat me here, pat me there! Pinch me here, pinch me there! Buhuhu! Your a bully a bully! I don't what to talk to you anymore.!!!' Our poor Gu Jiao was throwing tantrum inside her heart, a pitiful wronged look was visible on her face, her eyes are wet and was already about to cry.

Li Jun's heart was tickled again, he was already used to it for when he was with this cute bunny his heart is always in a funny beat, he jsut ignore it and continue to coax the angry sister

Li Jun's heart was tickled again, he was already used to it for when he was with this cute bunny his heart is always in a funny beat, he just ignore it and continue to coax the angry sister. Li Cheng seeing that his princess it angry also tried to coax here. The power of father and son duo of coaxing was was to overwhelming for our little Jiao. So she after a few more sweet words from both of them she smile and continued there date.

'Can't waste the day just throwing tantrum. Still needs to enjoy a lots of rides' ψ(`∇')ψ

 

Author's Note:

Currently my patrons on patreon can already be ahead so if you want an early access you can become my patron!

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

Want to read more chapters? And be updated earlier? Visit my patreon Page!

Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

30