Chapter 74
1.6k 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next stop was animal show. Watching animals to small tricks, a monkey was shooting a ball on a mini basketball court. The monkey was so cute Gu Jiao enjoyed cheering for it. Li Qiang was bored he didn't really enjoy the show, it was just some childish trick, he would rather want to visit the ferocious tiger, the staff said they would ride a jeep that would enter the tiger cage they would allow the others guest to offer food on a small opening of the jeep, he wants to try that. But his sister insisted they should watch this show first.

 

And his big brother just let his sister be! Tsk... Such a slave man so he just humor his sister in watching the show, looking on his side he saw his brother watching his sister intently, his mouth was left hanging, he copied his brother and watch his sister to see what his big brother so fascinated at.

 

Li Qiang was now enjoying himself, now he understand why his brother keeps on watching his sister. She looks like a TV full of emotions showing on her face, it's much more entertaining to watch her than the show. Look she was even waving her hands on the air in excitement!

 

When the part of calling an audience to help perform a trick, Gu Jiao who was a petty person thought of an idea. She raise her hand to the speaker and point at Li Qiang indicating him as a volunteer, Li Qiang who was in daze didn't know what's happening.

 

When her sister indicated that he should stand he thought that they are now going, but who would have thought that the host was already beside him and took his hand and ushered him on the the stage.

 

Li Qiang eyes the whole time was narrowed he kept glancing at his sibling direction and with a questioning face, what's going on.

 

Gu Jiao was waving at Li Qiang and was giving him an innocent smile. Li Jun just look ay Li Qiang saying just go with it and then he nod as a salute.

 

Li Qiang was now on the stage facing the monkey. He gave it a glare like an enemy. The monkey was also looking at him intently while tilting its head on the side. The two entered a staring contest.

 

Li Qiang face was full of gloom, he never thought his sister would sell him to a monkey. If only he didn't love his sister dearly he wouldn't give her a face and would just walkout on this stage. But even if he walkout of this stage his love-struck big brother would definitely won't allow it, he is really pitiful having siblings like them. (;へ:)

 

Li Qiang just embrace the embarrassment he was feeling like now, he feels like a clown in front of this crowd.

 

When the host started the show, he instructed Li Qiang to play with the monkey by playing catch. Li Qiang face turns more gloomy, thinking this host was turning this monkey into a dog, does a monkey suppose to play catch? Humph stupid host, even if Li Qiang was lamenting in his heart he still did participate looking at his sister's satisfied face, he just gave a sigh of helplessness, he'll just pretend and get along with it for the pettiness of his sister...

 

After playing catch with the monkey the host then instruct Li Qiang to give a handshake with the monkey and gave it a hug. Li Qiang face turned sour, he don't want to! That's just so....

 

Gu Jiao who was a supported sister urge him to go with the flow and just do it... Li Qiang who doesn't want to loose face gave a hug on the monkey with a strange face. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

 

He'll make his sister pay for this he swear. Narrowing his eyes while scolding in his heart.

 

Suddenly he felt a hard tug on his hair, the stupid monkey was grabbing his hair so hard! Li Qiang scalp felt painful. 

 

***

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: Qiaoyi Meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: Qiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

8