Chapter 75
1.4k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gu Jiao who was on the audience was shocked on what was happening. Her eyes are bulging on her face they are about to fall off on their socket.Σ(゜ロ゜;)

 

Ehh.... Is she seeing things? that monkey was bullying her brother? (*〇□〇)......!

 

Look Li Qiang was giving her a blaming gaze.... And he was about to cry! That dumb monkey was bullying my brother wait let me go there and discipline you!

 

Gu Jiao run towards the stage to fight the monkey. When she reach the stage she immediately went to her little brothers side.

 

Li Jun was following behind her, he immediately stood up after seeing the murderous look on Gu Jiao face. He shake his head and look at the boy on the stage fighting a monkey.

 

He followed the bouncing rabbit in front of him who's ready to attack like a mother hen.

 

Gu Jiao was already reprimanding the panicking host. She was also pulling the monkey away from Li Qiang.

 

The audience were so stunned on what happen they haven't reacted yet when Gu Jiao was already at the stage messing with everyone on the stage.

 

Li Qiang was now crying his lungs out the dumb monkey won't let him go. He wants to get a scissors and cut the dumb monkeys hand. Another professional trainer got closer on Li Qiang and tried to coax the monkey to let go.

 

Li Jun just stayed behind Gu Jiao supervising her, as long as she was not hurt he won't make a move and will just watch the whole spectacle.

 

Li Qiang was giving the monkey a slap on the hand but the monkey won't let go no matter what, Gu Jiao was already holding the monkeys waist and was pulling it away from Li Qiang. But the dumb monkey was really stubborn.

 

The trainer was panicking on who to help, is it the monkey or the boy or the woman... He got dizzy turning his head from left to right.

 

The host was frozen and don't no what to do anymore. At long last the kids from the audience started cheering on their respected bet. Others started cheering on the monkey, others were on Li Qiang's side, while the rest were on Gu Jiao.

 

The adults look at each other and started cheering to. The whole show began to look like a wrestling show. Everyone was already standing on their sit to cheer.

 

When the monkey let go of Li Qiang, he turns to hug Gu Jiao like a koala. Li Jun who was keeping to himself was giving off a dangerous aura, he slowly made his way to Gu Jiao's back and gave the monkey an intense look.

 

The monkey sense a dangerous air coming his way it lifted its head and look straight to Li Jun's eyes. The monkey immediately let go and run towards it owner pointing at Li Jun making a gibberish sound.

 

Gu Jiao who was on a hot temper walk to the monkeys direction and stood with a proud stand. Li Jun was behind her giving a dangerous look on his eyes as if daring the monkey to fight.

 

Li Qiang who got to his senses wants to dig a hole and hide their in embarrassment stupid monkey for humiliating him, enough on giving his sister some face look where it got him.

 

His handsome face was loose on this many people look there were even cute girls on the audience. Tsk tsk! Dumb monkey! Stupid monkey!

 

Gu Jiao was giving the monkey the scolding of his life along with the trainer.

 

The trainer who was frozen on his place was able to regain some of his wits he told Gu Jiao that the monkey was a female and maybe had fallen for Li Qiang handsomeness. 

 

***

Author's Note:

You can visit my website for advance chaptersQiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

11