Chapter 77
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After visiting the snake house Li Jun look at his wrist watch and frowned, they should eat now it was already lunch time. He ushered the two on a restaurant.

 

Gu Jiao was still in daze, the two weren't aware on her unusual behavior. She was still stiff like a robot moving without her soul.

 

Inside the restaurant, Li Jun requested a private room for them, he doesn't to eat with lots of people around. While ordering Li Qiang was the one who took charge, he order almost everything on the special menu. When the waiter went away Li Jun found out that something was not right.

 

When they eat outside usually it was Gu Jiao who would order and she would thoroughly check the food that they serve. He turned around to look at his beloved baby sister. LI jun narrowed his eyes.

 

He saw Gu Jiao was pale and doesn't have anymore color on her face. She was looking blankly on space, her lips were also pale and trembling. Li Jun immediately stood up and went to her side.

 

Li Jun: "Princess what's wrong?!"

 

Gu Jiao heard Li Jun and turned to his side. Li Jun who saw that lifeless eyes that were huge and the pale face his heart was squeeze out. Gu Jiao look terrible. Li Jun hoist her up and sat on her chair put her on his lap. He started patting her back in panic.

 

Gu Jiao who felt the familiar warmth that woken her up. Then her whole body started trembling. Then the tear glands started pouring water.

 

Li Jun got alarmed when he heard her sob, Li Qiang was stunned what happen to his sister, she was just fine awhile ago. He jump out of his chair then run to Li Jun's and Gu Jiao side.

 

Li Qiang: "Sister who bullied you!? Tell me? I'll revenge you..." restlessly surround them.

 

The two brothers don't know what to do because Gu Jiao was just continually crying. Li Jun didn't know what to do to coax Gu Jiao to stop crying.

 

Gu Jiao was now mumbling things like snake eating a poor bubbly rabbit, rabbit was twitching in before dying and what not... Li Jun got the jist of it.

 

He just taken off his eyes on her and now she is like this, really how can he keep her safe maybe he needs a dog lease to attach her on his hip all the time. Look for a second she was scared silly by a snake eating a prey, Li Jun gave out a sigh and relax his self, this sister of him is already so old but was still easily scared by things even by natural order of nature.

 

Li Jun coax patting her back he lifted her face on his and wipe the tears streaming down on her cheeks. Li Qiang was listless and was running around from left to right of them. He was already getting dizzy in doing so.

 

When he got tired he returned to his seat and sat looking intently on the two sitting in front of him. He got irritated then he brought his seat on their side and sat again, he was now close and was watching his big brother coaxing his sister patting her back, kissing her cheeks, wiping her tears, ehh his brother was even licking his sisters dump cheek, does that even work? (゚д゚;)

 

Gu Jiao stopped crying after sometime she was just having hiccups after crying.

 

 

Then there is a knock on the door the food was now ready to be serve in. The waitress was now serving their food.

 

***

Author's Note:

You can visit my website for advance chaptersQiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

10