Chapter 82
1.3k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gu Jiao entered the public toilet and quickly found an empty cubicle. She close it immediately and slowly sat on the water-closet. Her actions were so quick that she was like running for her life.

 

When she sat, she blankly look in front of her for a few minutes before gathering her mind.

 

What is happening to her? After hearing about his big brother having a girlfriend she felt like the whole world was crumbling to ashes.

 

She felt betrayed and cheated, now slowly she is starting to feel the pain inside her heart as if there is a hand tightly squeezing it. It hurts like hell.

 

It hurts more than what she felt before dying in the last life.

 

She don't understand why she is feeling this way... She knows that she like her big brother a lot... But to be betrayed because of having a girlfriend... Is she inlove with her big brother for her to feel like this?

 

Gu Jiao's mind was in a mess, she cant make head or tail with her feelings right now.

 

If she really love her big brother Li Jun, right now she should stop it it was immoral and a sin. They were siblings even if her brother pamper her the most and he was her favorite person right now.

 

What would happen to her if she cling on this feelings and her brother found someone else... What would happen to her then?

 

In the future, Li Jun would found someone to settle with his heart would belong to someone, isn't him having a girlfriend a proof that she was not an apathetic person in relationship like she believe him to be in the previous life.

 

And clearly in the former life she doesn't know anything regarding Li Jun's relationship, the only connection they had was being a rival sibling on her part. Li Jun would just ignore her.

 

Beside Li Jun was a beautiful man, an immortal like him would have many woman that will worship him.

 

A sinful romance with her was just a wishful thinking. And what would even Li Jun will like about her?

 

She was a terrible woman in the previous life always doing mischief, causing troubles, and only knows how to bring pain to those that truly cared about her.

 

Li Jun in the previous life in her memory was an untouchable figure with power and influence on his hand. He would sit on top that everyone praise him and wants to carry favor with... Many woman rumored to be his girlfriend although Li Jun didn't commit to anything about those rumors he also never deny them.

 

Did she really have fallen for her brother? No! This can't do, she would be running to her doom too if she ever fall inlove with her brother.

 

She promise that in this life she would repay those she hurt in the last life Li Qiang, father, grandpa Li, uncle Gu and Li Jun but falling inlove was a different matter. She have to take a few step back away from Li Jun to collect her wits.

 

And she should not forget her goal in this life, she just have to live a peaceful life, merrily and leisurely spending her days in peace not coveting the uncoveted. Li Jun's heart is one she shouldn't touch.

 

If Li Jun really did get his favorite person in the future and that person would be jealous of their closeness aren't attracting trouble in this life too. Li Jun was a possessive and protective one. If that girlfriend, lover, wife or whatever you wants to call it wants her gone, who would Li Jun take side of course it was his most favorite person.

 

That can't be it was a path to doom nation of her little pitiful life, in this life if she didn't stop what she was feeling right now, not only her life would be forfeited but also her heart.

 

Right now she was already in this unbearable pain, what would she do if she really she it with her own two eyes that Li Jun have someone else to pamper with... Just imagining it was like another death. No! She can't fall inlove with him!

 

Gu Jiao was running in circles inside her mind, but one thing is for sure she can't allow herself to fall for her big brother.

 

***

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: Qiaoyi Meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: Qiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

8