Chapter 0-Introduction
171 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My child soon you shall be complete."

On my mobile seat I gazed upon my perfect child. A puppet born from the creation and destruction of countless citizens.

I raised my shriveled arms and placed my hands upon the cold wooden face of my yet to be born child.

"I will pass the moment you live so please forgive your father for not being a part of your life...hehe a part even now your father cannot stop with the jokes..."

I removed my hands from my child's face and began resting my boney arms on the rails of my seat.

"Come Freesia I would like to leave a message for my child."

"Yes father."

My sweet daughter grabbed the handles of my seat and rotated me so that I may face her.

"What do you wish to say father."

In front of me is my beautiful daughter a small girl with long, messy, white hair wearing the dress I made for her when she first rose.

"Thank you my daughter."

"And thank you my father for seeing me as myself."

Yes freesia is more than just a replica, she is despite being not quite human, is still my cold sweet daughter.

Seeing me look down in sadness she tapped my shoulder.

"Look father at the way the dress fly's."

She raised my head stepped away from me and did a small twirl.

As she spun the loose cloth of her black flower embroidered dress began to rise and follow forming banners on her arms and a large black wheel with a white frilled end.

"Thank you my daughter I feel much better."

I gazed upon my daughter knowing this will be the last time we properly speak with each other. I saw her long white hair made from the silk of giant arachnids, I gazed at her eyes made from a combination of various metals and the eyes of a high elf elder, I gazed upon her pale skin made from molten organic materials, and I gazed upon the black flower embroidered dress with white frilled ends on the wrist and bottom made by my dear wife.

"Okay my daughter let us start with the first message."

"Yes father."

"Good day or night my son welcome to the world...I'm sorry I'll only ever be the message of some stranger I wish to be more but I simply cannot so I must ask that your forgive me. When this plays the confusion found when bringing the knowledge you posses to light should have worn away. You're probably confused as to why I refer to you as son well that's simple in fact I leave it to my sweet daughter and your sister to answer."

"Don't be lazy father."

"I should stop here after all I have ten more messages to leave but before I end this one I have one more thing to say. I love you."

"Alright father why don't you rest real quickly."

"Of course."

I looked around my workshop taking in everything one more time.

To my right I saw a small table covered in all the incomplete designs I couldn't burn for some reason with the large stained glass light powered by a mana stone system directly above it. Next to it is a metal box full of all my old and new tools.

"Bring me my smelting tool. Model number six please."

From the box I hear a small clank as my most simple puppet flew out the box and passed me my tool.

"This room really is quite dull isn't it my daughter."

"Yes my father. Even so I'm sure after some though it becomes quite a bright place for you."

...Of course even with the large tubes covering the roof, that flow into each separate station, the many cracks and scratches on the walls clearly shown by the bright lights bring some semblance of life to this old workshop.

"Let us continue my daughter."

"Of course father."

I began to speak to my sweet daughter leaving one message at a time for my sweet son.

After an unknown amount of time I managed to successfully to record ten messages.

"My daughter...no Freesia let me gaze upon my son one last time."

"Yes father."

Freesia moved behind me and grabbed my seats handles and spun me around so that I may see my son.

Loosely hanging on the wall is my son being held up by a mix of small and large cables connected to his body.

"I wonder what face you will choose my son."

"...Father why not become a puppet as well?"

"Freesia I wish to die as the king that founded this kingdom not the coward who became a sentient mannequin."

"...Yes father."

"You are not just some puppet pulled by the strings of a deteriorating soul Freesia. You are the perfect revival and your brother...your brother is the perfect golem. A replicant capable of perfectly copying and growing beyond its origin."

"...Yes father."

"Freesia everything will be fine so please don't cry."

"............"

"Well its about time for me to go don't forget to take care of your brother."

"Yes father."

-Switching To Freesia's View-

"...Father."

Why father why you had the perfect body why.

"Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!"

...it hurts...it hurts so much.

I looked at my father then at the puppet and wondered just why he decided to give so much. He brought back his mother, father, and son so why did he need to make some golem.

"Freesia everything will be fine so don't cry."

...that's right everything will be fine.

"Well its about time for me to go don.t forget to take care of your brother."

I walked to my brother and began activating him.

I placed my hand on what is to be his chest and began sending my mana into his body.

As my mana flowed into his body I sensed a new presence in the room.

"I see the king has passed huh?"

"Begone Alecia."

"Okay okay but before I go I want to be sure you want me to bury him in his old pet room right?"

"Yes."

"Alright then, see ya later cutie."

Immediately after he finished speaking father's corpse and several of his design papers vanished.

I continued to pour more mana into my brothers body waiting for him to come to life.

Suddenly I felt an extreme suction coming from my brother's body aiming to devour all of my mana. I cant resist it in anyway.

I can't move my hand away and I can't stop my mana flow.

 

Before I could properly figure out what was going on all my mana was drained immediately knocking me unconscious.

2