3. Blame It On Alcohol
1.2k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFW... for those are uncomfortable with the scene just skip the spoiler line. 

 

It was probably exhaustion and melancholy mixed with tequila. Maybe a lot of both. The next moment she opened her eyes, Sena found herself not under the bus getting crushed but instead under a man’s naked body. She thought there would be a little more prelude than jumping right away into bed. 

The luau was fun even strangers managed to drag her onto the dance floor. She hasn't danced that long since forever and she got a little faint. Nicholas introduced her to some friends, joined them to grill seafood on a wire mesh and ate lots of fresh seaweed salad. 

Everyone was just so uninhibited and carefree, so different from her dull busy life in the city. She didn't have fun like this.

 

Spoiler

Right now she's… 

Hearing a man’s urgent pants.

His moans of pleasure reverberated on the walls of the spacious boathouse.

Limbs locked onto hers.

Feeling the hot and solid manhood driving inside with crushing energy.

It was all new to Sena.  

Strangely, she didn’t find it revolting despite the piercing pain below.

“You like it here…?” Nikki’s mouth was near her ear. 

His voice sensuously seeped into her head and with the mixture of alcohol and courage the pain lessened. He was adjusting his position as he thrust his hips slowly. 

“Does it feel good?”

Sena felt a current course through her body as the steely hot object passed a certain spot, “Hnn… Ahn!”

He chuckled. “It’s alright sweetheart… it’s going to be alright.” he planted wet kisses on her earlobes, trailing them to her nose, on the side of her fragrant and smooth neck down to the soft and beating chest. 

The beauty underneath him was surprisingly tender making his movements a lot more gentle. Her frown and little responses made his long stagnant heart excited. There was a feeling of urgency deep within him clamoring to make her fully his. Every kiss was not enough. He wanted to blend their bodies together and never separate. 

It was a kind of thought he never had before. 

Nicholas didn’t understand it himself. He just felt it needed to be done and he would surely regret it once the opportunity was gone. He wants her. 

Gently, he bit her lip  and sucked. Possessed her mouth and wantonly invaded seeking deeper into her warmth. Sena was a little timid at first but through his coaxing, she slowly became more open.

Like a demon full of ill-intentions, he whispered, “Open your mouth…”  

His long fingers pinching her chin and eyes firmly locked on her. Sena’s heart throbbed with expectations uncontrollably. Finally the soft fragile tongue welcomed him. Nicholas came in unrestrained savouring the sweet sweet taste and its unique softness. The kiss that was soft yet intense with hunger gave her little room to breathe. 

“Not bad…” he grinned when they separated a hair's breadth away.

Nicholas moved his hand down cradling her lower hip, just as his mouth came down to crush her again, he drove in deep and began moving in a steady rhythm. 

Sena felt herself being stretched then her belly growing warmer and more sensitized. As he came in, a tingling feeling would intermittently spring up making her inexplicably weak. 

Moving his other hand from her chin, Nikki sought to touch the dewy nub in the junction of her legs. In her ear, he rasped huskily, “It has already become this slippery. Did my kiss turn you on?”

“Ahhn-- ” She gasped in shame, feeling that her hot face couldn’t be any hotter. 

Nicholas bit her nose with a bad smile.  

“Slow… slower, hurts,” 

“Of course it will hurt, this is your first time after all," he said in a very indulgent tone. He looked into her eyes watching her as his finger pressed at swollen nub making her flower squeeze. He hissed sharply. "Ahh sweetie, don't pinch. What if it breaks? How can I make you enjoy it?"

"S-Shameless."

She didn’t know but her throaty voice had a thick flavour of seduction in it. 

Nicholas answered her with a deep dark chuckle stirring her soul. She covered her eyes with her arm. The beam coming from the lighthouse hit the glass walls and showed his outstanding silhouette, the defined outlines of his body, the devilish smiling face and the wanton way he moved they were all seared into her brain. 

Sena didn't want him to see her embarrassing reaction. Aren’t they about the same age, why is his body so developed? Under the shirt and jeans, he was built hard and raw.   

The heat coming off Nikki, the smell of light cologne mixed with tobacco on his skin and his face twisted with lust fanned her desire to burn hotter. She clenched her fingers tightly. 

“Nikki…”

“Hmm?”

“Hurts... slow down.” He heard her cry out softly like a helpless newborn kitten. 

Her head muddled. There was pain but her body flared up. 

Can a woman feel this much pleasure from coupling? She had no idea. She was a stubborn old maid and a virgin to boot. Though she read and saw them from the media, she couldn't imagine how it would feel to do the act.  

Nicholas looked at the woman’s lost bewildered face and felt his heart thumping uncontrollably. Droplets of tears clung to the edges of her long lashes. Though the wall lamps cannot reveal her blush, he knows how those cheeks would look when they grow pink from passion. She was so soft and fragrant he felt inexplicably satisfied yet wanting more. There wasn’t anything like this before. 

Sena’s body arched up. He was hitting a strange spot within her, and each time she lost a little bit of her rationality. Her body was not listening to her and there was a shameful sound coming off her mouth that she cannot control. The wonderful feeling started to build up and explode spasmodically pulling her soul out scattering it to fragments. 

Nicholas wiped the sweat from the tip of her nose, waiting for her to relax. “Happy?”

She did not understand what he meant until he smiled, “My turn, okay?”

When her body became pliant and soft again, he moved.  

“S-Stop. Ahnn… no, not--- ngggh.”

“Shhh… relax.” he cooed. “Come again if you want to sweetheart… we have all night.” he leaned over once again seeking her mouth and tongue for another breathless kiss.

All night? She wanted to cry. She felt aggrieved. 

Why is this thing so painful? 

Sena gripped the pillow shut her sight tightly closing it to the truth: an evil young man smiling down at her. Waves of pleasure crashed into her fragile body one after another as he rocked her gently and slowly drowned her with kisses. The agitation she had been nursing since this afternoon faded away… 

Goodbye, my dull last life. 

Her fears are still there but it has somehow temporarily subsided in the throes of passion.

 

[collapse]

 

 

Inside the hotel, the three people who went to invite her did not expect to be greeted by a locked room. 

There wasn’t even a shadow of her in the whole damn place!

“Are you sure she will do as planned?” a woman in a short curly bob frowned when no one answered their calls for five minutes. Her features were average but she wore good makeup and a glamorous designer dress. 

“Sophie, Zhang Min is right. What if that idiot Sena won’t show up at all?”

The one called Sophie tapped her pink phone on her palms, “She will attend. Didn’t we talk to her several times already?” 

“Yes but what if that idiot got herself too drunk and missed the occasion? It will only make her look bad but it won’t have any effect on the ceremony at all.”   

Zhang Min, the woman with thick makeup snorted, “If there won’t be any trouble at the ceremony, then we just wait at the banquet.” 

The three of them split up because it was already very late, Sophie did not accompany her friends towards the spa, instead, she went to the lounge hall. 

Leo was sitting alone sitting on a wide couch while tapping on his phone. He must be busy with work. Sophie stood quietly near a potted tree and watched the man gently. 

Leonard Tang, the scion of Tang Group. He was trained to be heir since elementary and worked in their company at sixteen starting from the bottom position. Although he is heir, he worked diligently. Attached on his name is not only a multi-million inheritance but his intelligence and talent as well. 

Not to mention he is one of the most good looking children of high society.   

So how can Sophie not fall in love with such a dreamy guy? But she is only one of the many who hopes to enter his line of vision.

Leo put down his phone and smiled sweetly, not for her but for the woman who’s going to occupy his side for the rest of his life starting tomorrow. 

Linda returned from the washroom only to find her fiance doodling on her face in an app. If he had nothing to do, he would rummage through his gallery, take one of her pictures and use a beauty app to put hideous caricatures on her.

“What is it this time?” She asked.

“Bunny ears and a fluff tail.” He admitted not even looking embarrassed. “You look irresistible on it. Want to try it later?”  

She narrowed her eyes at him, “Not until you try it yourself first.”   

“Then if I wear a matching outfit, will you agree to wear one?” He asked with a leer. 

Linda looked at his wide shoulders and chest and shook her head. The image of a big guy in a sexy rabbit costume made her shiver, “It’s not going to fit.”

Strangely Leo burst out laughing. 

“Who told you I’ll be a bunny too?” 

“Then what are you?”

He crooked a finger to his girlfriend then leaned over and bit her ear. “I’m the carrot.”

From afar, they look like a loving couple talking sweetly exchanging the purest words of affection. Sophie couldn’t bear looking longer feeling her eyes sting. 

Linda Banks. What’s so good about her?   

 

***

 

Her head’s killing her. And her hip too.

The young face with slightly red eyes glaring back from the bath mirror looks unbearably tired. Sena was expecting to feel a lot of pain today on the inside but for some reason, her lower part only stings a bit and faintly feels numb. The hip area though is another matter. The pain equaled an hour worth of sit-ups in the gym. 

Idiot, what sit-ups? You were flipped several times like a pancake! 

Remembering last night, steam burst out from her face, ears pretty much all over her head. 

That Nicholas, he sure knows how to go about it with a first-timer. She only hoped he could have toned down with enthusiasm. Now that her mind’s functioning last night’s wild escapade came to her like an avalanche of pure tension and self-consciousness at once. Her tiny mental preparation wasn’t enough when faced with the reality that she slept with a total stranger. By her own will.  

One night of liberation. Yeah right. 

“Sena?” 

She jumped up in surprise. 

There was a slight knock coming from outside her bathroom door. 

“Are you alright, kid?” it was big brother Leo’s voice. He sounded worried. 

Sena smacked her forehead, dummy. Here she is making the groom himself come to aid their selfish maid of honour.

“I’m alright. I just got too excited and celebrated ahead.”

Two amused voices filtered through the door.

“I’m here too girlie,” Linda said and probably had her eyes glued at the door. “But seriously, are you feeling okay?”

“A few shots of tequila, don’t worry it’s only a hangover. You two go ahead.”

“You don’t look okay,” Linda grumbled. “You looked like you’ve been run over by a bulldozer.”

“You’re terrible, just because it’s your wedding you’re dissing me. I'm not that ugly.” Sena retorted. 

When she woke up this morning, Nikki was still sprawled flat on his stomach on the wide bed. She quietly collected her clothing and escaped. She didn’t even have enough time to comb her messy hair.  

“What have you been doing last night? Don’t tell me you took off and ran wild.”

Sena nearly slipped. Strangely she felt like howling in laughter realizing how accurate Linda’s radar is. If she lied, she would only grow suspicious so it’s better, to be honest. “Hmm, something like that.”

“Aha, you naughty child!”

Sena laughed despite herself. “Alright, enough of me. Please go now, the two of you will be late.” 

She leaned on the sink and looked at the door smilingly. They are still together, sweetly in love and worried about her. Her little heart felt warm. It took a while to persuade them to leave her alone. 

Man, this stupid couple.

Today is an eventful day. A precious occasion. 

Two souls are going to bind each other for the rest of their life. Some say it’s a gift. Finding the person you love is already enough of a miracle. Imagine, in this sea of masses, there is that one person fitted especially just for you. Someone to take you as a whole despite all your flaws and faults being a human. Imagine that.

Sena cannot. 

She never believed in romance, or miracles or flowers and rainbows. All of that sounded like delusion to her. A temporary rush of excitement if she could put it more plainly. It’s because she had seen a lot of relationships starting at a dream-like pace but eventually burned out and ended up in disastrous situations. Her parents for example.

But only this time, she let go of that cynicism because Leo and Linda are an exception. 

She sincerely hopes that both of them get to see what lies at the end of their journey, unlike her last life. Trials will come, but Sena prays they will stay strong and face them with an open heart and mind. Of course, she will help them no matter what the cost. Whoever plans on ruining them she will gladly tear them to pieces. 

She patted her face and lamented. Why can't I apply the same positivity to myself?

Sena wore a designer powder blue crepe and heavy lace dress, a pair of glitter blue So Kate Dragonfly pumps and a pearl headband. Along the way, visitors from both families saw her and gave curious glances. The three witches standing in the lobby shot each other with shocked looks the moment they spotted her.

22