4 – Punishment (18+)
2.3k 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next few days were like a haze for Evan. He could barely believe how much his life had changed in so short a time.

Zaya dragged him around with her on her travels, keeping him in her strong grip while she rode around her giant lizard to different parts of the desert. Apparently, she had some kind of use for him... well, besides doing nasty things with him every night. She needed to bring him somewhere. The orc traded few words with him besides orders and dirty whispers, so he didn't have much of a clue what her plan was.

"Pitch the tent." she demanded. She had brought her lizard to a stop and was hitching it to a cactus. The orc kept her supplies tied to the lizard's back, so he pulled off the pack they were in and got to work. It was growing dark, nearly nighttime... Evan was dreading what was soon to come.

But at the same time, he was... excited? Shaking his head, he banished those feelings. This disgusting orc was a monster, a rapist... he shouldn't be enjoying any of this!

He finished the task quickly, laying out the mat that served as the floor, then driving the stakes into the sand and finally pulling the tent up over that.

"I-is this good?"

Zaya walked over, putting her hands on her wide hips. Evan shrunk a bit. She had ripped up his clothes on the first day, so she later on stitched up a little loincloth for him to wear. It was the exact opposite of comfort. Sand got in it constantly, Zaya had to re-sew it after ripping it up each night (she was never gentle enough to just slip it off), and worst of all, it was a thong in the back, meaning his buns had a bad sunburn. Zaya seemed to like his ass a lot, so maybe that was why she stitched it that way...

The lack of clothing was tough to get used to, and he usually unconsciously covered himself up with his hands when the orc drew near. She wore little more than him, just a breastwrap that barely covered her huge bust and a loincloth. Like his, it was a thong... it was hard not to stare sometimes. Unlike him, she had no qualms about being half-naked all the time.

The orc circled around the tent, kicking at the stakes. She came to a stop at his side, stroking his hair with one of her big green hands. It sent nice little waves down his spine that made him arch up straight. No. Stop that!

"Not bad. You're learning fast."

Suddenly, she reached one of her large arms out and wrapped it around his torso. He yelped as he started to carry him under her arm, crouching down and entering the tent. She was always rough with him like this...

"I'm tired. Let's go to bed."

She dropped him down, then curled up behind him, pressing her ample breasts into his bare back. In a few minutes, he could hear her snoring.


Hours later...

Evan was quickly learning that Zaya tossed and turned while she slept. She had rolled onto her back, and her grip on the young man loosened. He tried to pull away, and to his surprise, she didn't notice him move.

This was his chance! The chance he'd been waiting for every night!

Slowly, he sat up, then shifted onto his arms and knees. He crawled for the tent flap... but paused when he got there.

What was his plan? He supposed he could take her lizard... he knew the general direction they were moving in, so he could just ride towards human territory and hope for the best he wound up in another mining village, or maybe an army encampment. He'd need to find something to cover up somehow. Maybe he could look around in her pack for something? She only really wore thongs though... guess he was stuck with his ass out.

Swallowing his fear, he rose to his feet and prepared to dash out of the tent... but then a strong hand wrapped around his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Zaya asked, turned over to face him. Suspicion was evident in her tone. Fire burned in her eyes.

"I, uh, I..." he shuddered as the woman spun him around. "I just wanted some... fresh air..."

She tightened her grip, so hard that it hurt. He whined as she pushed him down to the ground, face up.

"Bad boy... trying to run..." she pulled off her loincloth, then climbed on top of him. As he squirmed under her, she positioned her hips over his face, squeezing his head between her legs. "I guess I've got to punish you...!"

She brought her hips down a little, just barely grinding her pussy against his face. Slick wetness rubbed off on his nose and cheeks as he turned his head around, gasping for breath. She smelled musky, but it wasn't unpleasant - very womanly.

"Lick it." she demanded, giving his head another squeeze. Whimpering, he poked out his tongue and ran it along the inside of her thigh. Her skin was salty and smooth, but she was very hairy down there - coarse black curls scratched his face as she lowered her hips more. "Lick it!"

He rose up his head, licking her down there. His wet tongue met her wet folds, an overpowering metallic tang shocking his tastebuds. Once again, it wasn't unpleasant - just different. He could barely describe it. Evan licked her more and more, wondering if he was doing this right... his tongue found a hard nub, so he gave that a little attention.

"Oooh~!" She pushed down more, burying his head. "More, more!"

Evan was struggling to breathe, but he followed her orders out of fear. He sucked the little nub into his mouth, licking it over and over and over. "Right there!" Ragged moans rang out from above, and she squeezed his head even more. Wiggling his head around, he grabbed her thigh to try and make her loosen her vice grip.

"Can't... breaff!" his fingers sunk into the strong flesh of her leg, scraping to try and draw her attention.

She lightened up, but only a little. Evan's face was covered with her stringy, sticky juices, and his tongue was tired out. Pushing past that, he continued to lick that little nub, since it seemed to be what she liked the most. Hmm, maybe it was that thing those guys in town had talked about once? That pleasure spot on girls, a clit, was that the word?

Eventually, the orc seemed satisfied. She climbed up off of Evan, but instead of grabbing him to go back to sleep like he expected, she rolled over and got on her hands and knees. Her huge green ass was facing him, and it jiggled around as she settled in position. Her pussy was messy with juices and spit, dribbling onto the floor of the tent.

"Time for the other side!" she announced happily.

Evan rose an eyebrow. What did she mean by that? Wait, she didn't mean... she didn't want him to...

She arched her back, reached both hands back, and grabbed her fat buttcheeks. She spread them wide as they went... Evan could see it. It was discolored from the rest of her skin, dark green and a little brown, and it twitched a little as she kept her ass spread.

Oh, hell no. He was not going to lick... that! Did this disgusting orc even wipe?!

Evan ran. It was just on defiant instinct. He split for the exit and just hauled it, as fast as he could. He didn't know where he was going. He just knew he wasn't going to suffer this orc any longer.

Of course, Zaya was a faster runner than he was.

"What did you think would happen?" she tutted her tongue as she dragged him back to the tent by his head. He thrashed around, cursing her out.

"You disgusting bitch! Let me go!"

"What a dirty mouth." she said. "Now I'm gonna have to think of ann even worse punishment for you."

She threw him face down on the floor of the tent, even rougher than usual. She ripped off his loin cloth and put a strong hand on the back of his head. Evan gritted his teeth as he was forced into an arched-back position, his ass up in the air. Fear began to settle in now... just what was she gonna do?

The question was answered quickly.

She spanked him. Repeatedly. Very, very hard. If he thought the sun was bad on his backside, her punishment made it redder than his face when he first saw her tits. He cried out in pain with every slap, the burn there only making it hurt worse. When he stopped, he thought that was it... but she had only just begun.

Settling down behind him, she spread his cheeks wide and stuck out her thick, slimy green tongue. Evan couldn't see behind him, but he could easily tell what was going on when she licked him: it was a weird, squirmy, wet feeling. He shuddered as her tongue ran past his asshole, quivering in place as she kept going at it, licking and licking. Each stroke of her tongue made his skin slicker.

It was strange. Although he didn't really like the feeling... he was starting to get hard. He could feel his dick star to throb and pulse, rising up slowly. Maybe it was from her two strong hands on his ass. He had grown to like them there, a little. Oh God, he had really gone sick in the head, hadn't he? Liking this... he was just as disgusting as the orc.

Suddenly, she pulled her tongue away. One of her hands left it's place, but she kept his ass spread. Evan could hear her laugh to herself as she pressed two extended fingers to his... oh, no!

"P-please!" her fingers were thicker than his were, and longer too. And she was about to put two up them up his... licking him wasn't the punishment! It was just to help them go in! "Please don't do this!"

"Hmm?" she started to push them in. It hurt. He bucked forward, resisting, and she pulled them back a little.

"I promise I won't run away any more!" he cried. Tears welled up in his eyes. "I'll... I'll do whatever you ask! Anything! Even... that. Just please don't...!"

Evan could barely finish his sentence, choked up by fright and emotion. Hadn't she emasculated him enough by treating him like a toy? He could hardly call himself a man already. Did she really have to go and seal the deal?

"Hmm... well, fine." she spanked him hard, one last time, then pulled him into her arms. Unconsciously, he nuzzled into her.

Why was he so hard right now?

18