Dwarf
181 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes, Fle was cursed by angry words of Eva.
It was a Witch's Curse.

She had no magical powers but her curse was Valid and potent,
even when said unconsciously.

She was a witch...
Like her mother, who was standing in the balcony above...
dressed in Small Black Floral dress with black lacy cloak and black veiled hat.
Sexy and glamorous!
A Witch Queen.
And she is a red dress with a black robe reaching the knee. Though a hat was missing.

Eva didn't know though.
It was not her fault.
No one told her not to speak randomly or you will let out a curse.

When her curse echoed the hall, Many Candidates dropped out scared.

But What is a Warrior? If not Brave and Fearless!
Another came forward.

________DWARF______

Name. : Frawd.
Residing: Lone Mountain.
Position : Adventurer
Age. : 30 years old.
Height. : 5 Feet
Nose. : Stout

Colour
Skin. : Light Brown.
Hair. : Red
Beard. : Red
Eyes. : Blue.
Beauty
meter. : 4/5
Weapon. : Hammer Axe
Skills. : Ambidextrous.
▪Angry Axe
1. Can cut a Diamond in one hit.

▪Send Axe
1. Can throw Axe 40 feet.

Target : ▪The Golden Stag.▪

The short stout person dressed in a brown coat came to Eva. He didn't need to bow his head to kiss her hands.
Nevertheless, dwarves never bow their head. They are as haughty as elves or even more.
He had a well-groomed braided beard which caught her attention.
'Like Captain Jack Sparrow'
_______

LIGHT OFF

Nightime, A Golden deer with big beautiful antlers and thin legs was peacefully drinking water from a small stream flowing, between the trees.
Oooh! The Memory Crystal comes with the function of Night Cam! Pretty good pixels too.
Why Hunt in dark? Dwarves have a good dark vision.

While the golden deer was Dazzling in the moonlight, Not too far Frawd who was waiting, masking his presence by wearing a black coat.
Waiting for its arrival, he had prepared himself, raising the Axe in his hands.
But he had to be careful as to not damage its antlers. He would gift them to the princess. The golden beautiful thing.
Pointing towards its bend neck, the Dwarf threw his Axe.
It hit...
The tree nearby and the deer ran...
But fortunately, the dumb deer could not see in darkness, ran between two trees and unable to determine the exact space required for passing through,

Its antlers got stuck!

Frawd pulled out the stuck Axe, went to another side of the tree, looked in the eyes of the golden deer and dropped the Axe on its neck.

Evaluation: Best Camouflage, Cunning (making the deer run between the tree) and a bit handsome.

Frawd presented her 3 things:
First was a gold sheet, second gold pieces and last, was the meat Golden brown barbeque.

Looking at the mouth-watering Barbeque Jui was enticed. Yet the poor Deer...
Displaying the Generous image she asked, "Why did you choose to kill the Stag?"

"Golden Stag Skin can be made into pure Gold sheets, The antlers entirely of Gold. Further Killing it brings glory to my dwarf god of wealth." Frawd explained.

She didn't hear anything related to the taste of Meat!

"If It is for Gold. Why Don't You guys Try Minning? You know Earth has a lot of Gold.
You can find silver, diamonds and other ores if you are lucky enough."
This time she calmly explained.
Yet her voice echoed!
And everyone looks at her as if she has sinned.

Frawd "Hmph! This Grudge shall be remembered".He swore and proudly walked off.

And Thus Was Released Another Curse...

The Entire Dwarf Race thereafter had to immerse themselves into Minning then into craftsmanship and smelting. They became bit greedy.
However, Dwarfs became builders, inventors, and thinkers...
but hatred for humans always existed...

The Second Curse of Red-eyed Witch.

1