Troll
167 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name. : Lort
Residing: Rocky Hill
Position: King.
Age. : 300 years old.
Height. : 5'3 Feet

Colour
Skin. : Grey
Hair. : Green
Beard. : Green
Eyes. : Black

Beauty
meter. : 3/5

Weapon. : Club
Two-handed.

Skills. : ▪Power bash
1. Does physical damage burst the head of the opponent
2. Disorients target or loss of consciousness.

Target : ▪Moon Rabbit.▪

Lort looked a bit Cute. With his big round head, and big eyes, short limbs.
He had cute little green beard and green hair spiked. Golden jewelry; few necklaces, few wristbands, few rings. He looked rich.

As usual, the room went dark.

______
The scene on the screen left Eva amazed.

Lort going for hunting was akin to going on a picnic. He went with their retinue of friends, ministers, servants, scouts, and bodyguards.
There were around 100 Trolls walking sluggishly with slow short steps.
Their limbs were short anyway.

The hunting caravan carried with them essentials that included tents, food, and the entire kitchen and only a few were on horseback.
How did they climb on a horse with such small limbs? Their Secret!

While rest on foot following. They had dogs, trained cheetah, hawk, and falcon too for hunting.
What they hunted was...
A Rabbit...
In a vibrant forest full of lush of green. A snow white rabbit hopped around happily.

That's when he heard d a sudden noise.
He ran back into his hole.
"You Idiots! I told you to walk without making a sound. You there stop breathing!"
"You made it hide in its hole. Now dig it."
Lord didn't realize that 100 people walking is bound to make noise.

The hole was dug, the rabbit was scared stiff. Its' head was sticking out of the hole. Lort raised his Club and stuck hard on its head.
Unfortunately, his hands were sweaty, so the club slipped and hit his friend behind him instead.
Taking advantage of the confusion, the rabbit ran. It was the fastest among other animals....
its size.
It ran out and reached around100m in a blink of his eye.
(Please note that he blinked sluggishly too.)
It could outrun the trolls but they had...
a cheetah
a hawk
a falcon
and few dogs, they were fast too.
So, The Moon rabbit was hunted by all and shortly died with his neck bit by the cheetah who then proceeded to eat it.
______
The screen was off...

Evaluation: very rich.

Lort came forward and presented the plate which had only a bite left.
Maybe rest went in the stomach of the cheetah, and others animals. Except for the Dogs.
They can't fight a cheetah.

Looking at the tiny bit of meat. Eva sighed. Looking at the cute troll who looked like a small kid, She gave a life lesson.

"Have you heard the proverb 'The rolling stone gathers no moss!'" Eva said.
Lort confused stood pondering what she meant.

"It means A person must stay active. Or else What is the difference between you all and a stone? No difference, Right? If the stone is stagnant it will gather moss, so you must not be lazy. At least during the day. You are free to be lazy at night. Right!"

"Now regarding the competition you are already disqualified on the grounds that you didn't hunt yourself and meat is not enough."

Adding a bit "Work hard next time!"
Eva said with a natural enthusiastic smile.

The slow-witted Lort smiled back and respectfully exited the hall.

Only when it reached open space did he realized, he was cursed.
He was literally STONED.
Lort turned into stone with a ray of sunshine.

The Curse...
The trolls turned to stone in daylight
And freed back to normal by night.
Due to less movement, they even gathered moss. They didn't need clothes anymore. Moss covered them, at least some places...
That became the Third Curse of the Red-eyed Witch.

0