GIANT
154 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name. : Tniag.
Residing: Sky??
Position : ??
Age. : 1000
Height. : ??
Ears. :?

Colour
Skin. : ??
Hair. : ??
Eyes. : ??
Beauty
meter : 0/5

Weapon. : A kitchen knife.

Skills: 1. Can cut precise and small thin pieces of meat.

Target: ??

The Giant was so tall that he could not enter the hall. Only His Huge legs, actually only one of them was seen through the window.
_______

On the screen,
An enormous castle which seems to float on a cloud. The castle's wall all were made of gold.
There was a calming voice. It was a harp.

In fact, it was a magical harp, playing by itself.

On the dinner table sat a Man, A baldy with brown coat and shorts. He had a black beard and mustache.
He was counting Money. Then he brought his pet goose from the small shed.
"Lay," he said.
And the goose laid a golden egg.
"Lay," he said again.
There was a golden egg again.
This continued till a pile of gold eggs were laid.

Eva yawned, Bored.

Suddenly "Slash" When no one expected, he killed the goose with the kitchen knife, slicing off its neck and plucking its feather.

Washed it. Sprinkled salt liberally all over the goose. Slicing off the top of a head of garlic he placed it inside the goose. Placed the goose breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan and into the oven,

"Fee-fi-fo-fum!
I smell a roast goose,
I will make it to good use,
Bones for myself, meat for her,
We both will eat it with booze."
Humming, the screen went off.
________

Eva was Dumbfounded. Does the world truly have the existence of such stupid people?
She heard a childhood fable where a man and wife have a pet goose which lays golden eggs.
They supposed that the Goose must contain a great lump of gold in its inside, and in order to get the gold, they killed it. Having done so, they found to their surprise that the goose differed in no respect from their other Goose. The foolish pair, thus hoping to become rich all at once, deprived themselves of the gain of which they were assured day by day.
'Have you not heard of saying "Kill not the goose that lays the golden egg'

Eva wanted to reprimand the giant. But then her stomach growled.
She had not eaten anything since her food was stolen by her brother that is more than a day ago.
And a roast goose smell drifted in her nose,

'Meat' She tasted it. "Ah! Soft Tender. Good Cooking."
She gave him a thumbs up.
She finished everything in the plate in no time.
Giant didn't know he was saved from the witch's curse because of her hunger.

Anyway, it was his own pet. At least getting something decent to eat.
The majestical Unicorn, pleasant deer, adorable rabbit, and the MATING foxes.
How could she eat that?

Finally, something to fill the stomach. She chimed in happiness "You Win the contest. You are the best." to the Giant

0