Marry the Giant!
214 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Baby, Wait I know he is very rich. You are definitely attracted to his big beautiful and Heavenly castle, But You see, you and Him, there is a lot of difference. You don't even Fit his palms. How could you be his WIFE?" The Queen Mom's Voice was loud and clear.

"What Wife?" Eva was confused, thunderstruck hearing the word Wife.

"Marriage. You said you would marry a man who bought most delicious Meat. I would normally not interfere in your decision. As I did when you cursed some of them for eternity. You are big enough to take your own decisions. However, I simply can't, no matter what see you wasting your Life For Riches." Mom advised.

"Fle, The elf was most handsome one, Frawd, the dwarf cunning one, Lort the troll was cute, Rytas the satyr...mmm skip him,
Cross the Orc even though not handsome he was skilled. Why Tnaig the Giant?"Mom was angry.

"Did you take 'A lover plucks stars from the Sky for you' Too seriously. You know stars are still farther. He still can't pluck them."

Eva needed to calm down. She looked accusingly at Eli for answers.

It was only then, did she knew what was happening.
The body in which she has Reincarnated was the princess of the Continent.
She was a WITCH!
The only Human Witch after her mom and grandma. They have a lifespan around 150 years.

The one marrying the princess got glory, fame, and power... Everything a warrior dreams of...
But more than that they all were present for the prophecy which stated

"One who gets 'The Witch with Red Eyes' rules the world!!"
And Eva had red eyes.

As for the process, it is a ritual for Groom selection going on for generations in her family. Even her mom went through it.
Not on such large-scale participation. She was no red eye.
A woman choosing her husband among many, by conditions she set.

During the Queens ritual,
The frustrated queen set forth the condition "the one who brings me the entire moon"
Everyone left infuriated at such hard conditions; When a man dressed as a poor monk came forward
He filled a basin full of water. Asked the Queen to follow him outside. Presenting her the basin which held the moon's reflection.
This is the Entire Moon for You.
They married and had Eva. He left shortly after.

Deciding to confess the truth about her soul switch Eva said "Queen, The ritual does not apply to me. I am not your mmm..." She couldn't speak.
A Warm gentle sound was heard by her ears " You are our daughter Eva."

Queen was shocked by the sudden appearance of the man.
It was Simming, her husband, Eva's dad. who she hadn't met for a long time.
"Wife, I came to take you both with me to heaven"
Giant stomped his feet in anger. When everyone still ignored him he raised his leg to stuck the entire building. Except when he raised his legs he fell wallowing in pain.
It was the man beside her doing some intricate hand movements.
'He sure is powerful!' Eva thought.

0