10. The revelation of the supposed angel
3.9k 7 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The revelation of the supposed angel

Visit my PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
Price at the end of the chapter.

Anyone who has ever read transmigration or rebirth novels knows that one should not stand on the bad side of the ML of history, otherwise only a tragic ending would be waiting in their fate.

            "I'm fine, Louis. You can put this novice lying on the bed and cover with the blanket when Theo comes back, I'll ask him to ask for a new outfit for that person," said the young bishop sighing relieved, as he had already just treated Giovanni.

            "But this statue..." said Louis with a worried tone as he put Giovanni lying down and covered him with a blanket, unfortunately, there were no clothes, so the MC would be sleeping naked at the time.

            "You shouldn't worry about it, demons like to cause confusion and try to scare all church workers," said Emery Darcy without even changing his expression while blatantly lying to his butler.

            "But, Young Master, here is the abbey of a temple of the god of light! Demons shouldn't be able to enter a place like this!" said Louis in a worried voice, after all, if even the abbey of an ecclesiastical is safe against demons, then where else would it be safe in this world?

            "That's true until someone inside the abbey allows demons to enter or summon them," Emery said with a calm face as if he already knew everything.

            The truth is, he really knew everything!

He knew that the late Father Lattanzio (MC's best friend) had allowed not only ML, but other minor demons would enter the abbey and control them through black magic.

Yes, a priest had become a black magician!

IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOVEL ON ANOTHER SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL AND SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THIS STORY IS FREE, BOTH ON THE QIDIAN SITE AND ON THE SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY! GIVE SUPPORT OF THE AUTHOR.

That's why he knew a lot of secrets from the people of the clergy and that's why the Pope was afraid of him. Of course, the people who wanted to keep their dirty secrets kept wanted to kill Father Lattanzio.

But Father Lattanzio had the help of smaller demons to escape death several times which resulted in the increased fear of people who were blackmailed by him.

These people couldn't expose Father Lattanzio as a black wizard if not their secrets would be scattered to everyone!

Therefore, Father Lattanzio was so powerful within the Church of Light even though he was a simple Priest who held the position of teacher.

            However, Father Lattanzio was no longer young and his vital energy was too weak to complete a contract with a viscount-level demon, let alone a demon of ML level who is a Marquis.

            In the end, Father Lattanzio died before finalizing the contract, dying from blood loss, thus the MC accidentally ended up completing the ML summoning contract.

            Emery Darcy would like to have a good conversation with the ML and say that he was just helping Giovanni with his injuries, but it was impossible for him to talk to the demon Marquis.

            Even though the original Bishop Darcy was a little lecher in his sex life, he still had a very pure magical soul, to the extent that he did not corrupt himself as most clergy officials and his exorcist power is quite large, which prevented the demons from t access to your thoughts and even the mental communication that is the specialty of demons.

            Lee Fei's soul was even purer than that of former Emery Darcy, so it was even more unlikely that the demon could approach him or invade his mind, not that Lee Fei would consider his soul very pure, but by the standards of this Dark Age, Lee Fei's soul seemed to shine like a small sun.

"Oh, what a surprise, you're an intelligent human!" said the angel in Emery's mind, the voice was full of sarcasm, with a little admiration.

            "Why wouldn't I know that?" asked Emery curious, because this should be basic information for priests, mainly extremely important information for exorcists, who have to deal directly with demons and demonic energy Residual.

            "In fact, humans refuse to believe that someone would be so foolish to summon demons within a place that should be full of sacred energy and that should be with several fighters like the exorcists, " said the angel in a compassionate tone, as if explaining something obvious to an ignorant person.

            "This is true, but unfortunately Matteo Abbey is full of corrupted hearts, the situation has worsened even more because of the recent pandemic, with much death and hopelessness, so this would be a perfect environment for demons to be invoked," he said Emery Darcy kind of thoughtful.

Of course, he knew about the general framework of this world gathering the information of the novel, with the information of the memory of this body, in addition to the books on World History that he read in his past life. Therefore, Emery could make a general picture of the environment he was in now and the social situation he was in.

            Young Bishop Darcy was sitting in the armchair by the fireplace, which Louis lit, while the window was open bringing a gentle, cold breeze. The butler was outside, waiting for Theo to come back with the tray with his meals.

            Giovanni was lying on Emery's large bed, with some blankets covering his young and delicate body. Giovanni's features were better, he was no longer feverish and pallor had been replaced by a healthier appearance, but psychological trauma kept him in this state of "coma", it would take at least a few more hours for the young man to Wake up.

            "Then you know about the importance of the environment for the convocation of demons. However, even before the pandemic, this abbey was already doomed to fall by demons, if not today, but a few years from now. Demons are quite patient." Said the angel with a voice full of irony and anger. It was not a fit of anger against the young bishop, but inherent anger that angels have against demons.

Emery thought that's how an angel should behave when talking about demons, but did he feel that anger was a little false? Since previously the supposed angel had been very cheerful by the Marquis of Hell is manifesting a few minutes ago.

            "Not only this abbey, but almost all abbeys have their degrees of corruption, perversion, and wickedness. However, there are also good people and proper clergy workers, otherwise, there was this kind of person with certainty the god of light would have long abandoned this world" said Emery Darcy in a contemplative way.

            When Emery Darcy was Lee Fei in his past life, he was not very religious, but with the experience of transmigrating to another body, there was no way he did not believe in a divine force. Of course, he did not know whether the god of light was real or just a farce produced by the church, but he had faith that there was a divine being who observed all creatures.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOVEL ON ANOTHER SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL AND SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THIS STORY IS FREE, BOTH ON THE QIDIAN SITE AND ON THE SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY! GIVE SUPPORT OF THE AUTHOR.

            Of course, Emery felt resentment against this god who brought him into this cruel world... Well, it wasn't much anger, since he had a rich father and had magical powers. Even so, he had to fight not to let the horrible fate of being an attraction in the famous brothel to take place.

            "Perhaps he has abandoned everyone here," said the angel with a tone of hopelessness, as if he had seen the god himself of light abandoning this world.

            "Are you really an angel? Shouldn't you be the creature that has the most faith in this world?" asked Emery with any doubts in his heart.

            In fact, Emery Darcy had wondered if this supernatural being was an angel or a demon, but given the fact that ML could not speak to him directly, so this individual was not a demon since they have communicated since he woke up in this world.

            Then there were some other possibilities, such as him being an angel or some other mythological creature of this world, something that was not mentioned in the novel he had read in his past life.

            "I am an angel. But I am an angel who has committed a sin and so I cannot go back to heaven, but I cannot live in hell either. I can only stay on the human plane until the end of time," said the angel with some regret, but there was more irony in his voice than sadness, as if mocking his divine punishment.

            "A fallen angel!" thought Emery Darcy alarmed, for there was not an angel fallen into the novel BL dark that he read!

            "Hey author you're secretly throwing bombs at me!" thought Emery bitterly, since a character who wasn't even quoted in the original book was now next to him.

Hello readers!
How is everyone doing?
I hope well. Today is the end of the break.
We will have today and three more days of publications!
Banzai!
Thank you for your support!

See Ya!

PATREON prices:
$ 5.00 - 10 advanced chapters
$ 10.00 - 17 advanced chapters
$ 15.00 - 22 advanced chapters

I wonder if I put Emery to dress like that in the future, I find it a little interesting.

63