11. A fallen angel who is a Foodie
3.9k 5 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A fallen angel who is a Foodie

Visit my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
Chapter prices at the end of the chapter.

After talking to Emery Darcy, the fallen angel remained silent in his invisibility, a few minutes later Louis and Theo entered the room bringing trays with hot foods.

            The fallen angel looked from afar at the food, but he was not hungry but had learned in all these years that he became trapped in the human world enjoying a good meal. Food was not necessary to live, but if it were too tasty it would become a pleasure for this supernatural being, of course, he could only eat what was in the offering of temples.

            There were few temples that really prepared delicious foods, most temples preached detachment by worldly things, including good meals, according to the "holy book" the god of light abhorred all sorts of worldly attachment, but clearly it was a lie that kind of nonsense.

            After all, why would the god of light care about the delicious food humans eat?

            So, although this fallen angel enjoyed a good meal, he rarely could eat something good, of course, the food was just a momentary distraction in these long years of loneliness, another distraction and entertainment were to observe humans, demons and others supernatural beings doing schemes against each other.

            "Next time separate a meal for me!" the supposed fallen angel told Emery. Emery was preparing to eat.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL OR SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THESE STORIES ARE FREE IN QIDIAN AND SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!

Forgetting his nervousness after the revelation about being an angel fallen in divine disgrace. Of course, Emery showed no emotion of repulse, but show surprise and a little confusion had helped enough this fallen angel to feel a little better.

Of course, Emery didn't know anything about it. He was just acting as he liked it and all the emotions were genuine. He had no prejudice to a divine being fallen into disgrace, he had other problems to worry about.

            "Can you eat?" Emery responded back with a dubious look.

            "I can eat, but I would have to give something in return since it is not an offering to the Temple," said the fallen angel with a voice full of desire. His voice seemed to have become even more velvety and tempting.

            Emery felt he might have a heart attack because his heart became erratic to hear that velvety tone of the angel.

            "I don't need anything. However, I'm going to order more food. Do you have any preference?" asked Emery calmly, even if his heart looked like he was going to embarrass him at any time.

            Of course, Emery's mind was very clean. He really didn't want anything from the fallen angel... Because that seemed problematic! Something like sacred powers and mythical beings together seemed like it could attract more problems for himself!

            Therefore, Emery gently refused this generous offer of the fallen angel, because it seemed some kind of hero's flag.

            Everyone knows, those kinds of flags where the person finds a hidden treasure with an old hermit that exchanges the treasure if the hero makes a request... Or that flag where the person finds a space ring with a wise, brilliant teacher, who in exchange for helping him get out of the ring that teacher would teach supreme martial arts...

            "All very problematic!" thought Emery as he remembered the various plots he had read in his past life.

            "As long as the food is delicious, I have no preferences," said the fallen angel a little excited, which made his voice as beautiful as the skylark’s song. The angel did not ask the reason for the refusal of his help, because he could read Emery's mind, although he did not understand much.

            What he understood was that this young bishop really wanted nothing in return because he thought it was very problematic. Of course, the fallen angel finds these thoughts interesting and funny, but he also didn't understand what a hero was... teacher in a magic ring... old people with rare treasures... hero flags, what did all this mean?

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL OR SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THESE STORIES ARE FREE IN QIDIAN AND SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!

            While the fallen angel was silent, Emery can't help but be embarrassed by the sudden thought about the fallen angel making profane sounds if the two rolled on the sheets!

            Emery had to quickly think of fried rice and burgers to cover up his profane thoughts.

            The fallen angel could kill him if he knew it!

Of course, Emery did not know that the fallen angel had already read his mind. He was not offended by Emery's thought since for this angel it was not the first time he had appeared for a human.

            Emery's thoughts were very pure when compared to other humans in this world. However, the fallen angel did not feel harmed but found it funny the way of thinking about this human soul.

            "What is fried rice and what is a burger?" thought the fallen angel salivating with hunger as he saw the mental images of Emery's mind.

            Everything looked very delicious!

            Emery unaware that the fallen angel had already discovered his thoughts full of lust and food, felt relieved when he amazed these suddenly obscene and dangerous thoughts.

            "All right, at the next meal I'll order more food," Emery said calmly after controlling his wild emotions.

            "I'll be waiting!" said the fallen angel coming out of his thoughts and getting excited.

He hadn't been excited in decades!

            "Young master, why are you smiling?" asked his personal servant looking strange at his young master. He was surprised, as the young master rarely shows any expression, almost as if his face were permanently frozen.

            However, Emery had a soft and beautiful smile on his face... That was something new!

            "Was I smiling?" Emery said surprised, of course, the smile was gone.

Original Emery had this facial paralysis that showed a serious expression all year round, which helped a lot to deal with the clergy's internal issues and even his public image, as people thought his attitudes were serious and honorable. Of course, the original Emery only had this serious façade, but he was a little demoness almost every night and was a pretty selfish person.

            "Yes, the young master was smiling. Are you so happy to eat or would it be because of the Master's letter?" asked Louis in a joking tone.

            "So, you already knew, " said Emery looking closely at his personal butler. Louis was quite tall, at 190 cm and he was then, but the aura around that person passed a sense of competence and responsibility.

            Of course, if it wasn't for this butler's fox smile, Emery could swear he was the perfect servant!

            "Dad sent a letter asking me to come home. He said I should resign my position in the clergy when I came home. After that, I must prepare to run for the position of heir to the Grand Duchy," Emery said at once to his butler.

            After all, he didn't need to hide it from him, as the two would return together to the territory of Gran Duque Leon.

            "The Master had also sent me a letter talking about it and how I should prepare. What's your answer, young master?" asked Louis with a slightly frosty look at his benevolent face.

            Emery can't help feeling his neck freezing while feeling the icy look of his butler Louis. If he remembered it well, in the memory inherited from the Original Emery that came with fragments of his tragic fate in the near future.

Hello readers! How is everyone doing?
I hope everyone is okay! Thanks for the comments and support!
Do you guess what the fallen angel's personality is?
Is he Yandare or Tsundere?
And the butler?
Patreon's Tier Prices:
$ 5.00 - 10 advanced chapters
$ 5.00 - 5 chapters Dark BL + 5 chapters ABO.
$ 10.00 - 17 advanced chapters
$ 15.00 - 30 advanced chapters

The butler aura I was talking about is something like that, at least in Emery's view. If you want to imagine the butler's appearance like that ... Hehehe, can this be a spoiler? See Ya!

67