12. Emery Decision
4.1k 7 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emery's decision

Visit my PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
Chapter prices at the end of this chapter.

           When Emery refuses to return to his father's house, butler Louis leaves the post of butler and returns alone to Grand Duchy Leon. Emery eventually receives another butler allegedly sent by his family.

           Well, that other butler helped set your fall behind your back!

           So, Emery knew that Louis was faithful only to the Darcy Family, not Emery himself. To refuse Duke Leon's letter is turning his back on his own family.

           Which Louis wouldn't support?

           "For now, I'll be tied to this old butler!" thought Emery with some concern.

           Of course, Louis wasn't that old, he was only 40 years old with the appearance of a mature 30-year-old man. Which was pretty scary, given that people start to look old at age 40 in this world.

           "Not necessarily, it depends on how much magical or sacred power a human being has in his body. The greater the magical power of the body the longer a human being can live. You may be fooled by the appearance, for example, a person who appears to be 40 years old may have lived 100 years" the fallen angel spoke in Emery's mind at that time, as he felt owing a favor because of his future food.

           It would also be nice to warn Emery this kind of thing so he wouldn't be wrong about people's looks. A lot of bad people pretended to be old and weak, but they were actually strong and could kill easily.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL OR SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THESE STORIES ARE FREE IN QIDIAN AND SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!

           The voice of the fallen angel caused Emery to wake up from his thoughts, he had not realized that he had been quiet for some time and Louis kept waiting for his answer.

           "I'm going to write a letter to my father warning us that we will soon return to the family mansion," Emery said quietly. Well, he felt a little pressured by Louis' icy look. That's why he advanced his task of writing the letter to be held earlier.

           "Great, here are the high-grade magic roles. Remember to use your mana to record the words, so the Master will know that you are writing the letter. Tomorrow or the next day I go to the next town to put the letter on the magical teleportation of small things," Louis said with a gentle look and a soft smile for Emery.

           Louis pulled out from inside a small leather bag the papers and a kind of weird writing instrument. Since it was similar to a modern pen, but at the same time, the pen jewels gave a strange vibration.

           "A magical item! This role is also a magical item!" thought Emery a little surprised.

As he had seen the penalty on the desk and the rudimentary roles, Emery judged that the technology of this world was long overdue, despite having found a magical device as soon as he woke up.

           Well, he was quite mistaken!

           "Is this little leather bag the legendary space item, which appears in martial cultivation novels?" thought Emery surprised to see his competent butler taking out the papers and magic pen.

           "Young master?" Louis called upon seeing Emery look bright and dreamy at these magical items that were quite common in Gran Duke Leon's mansion.

           "Oh, yes. Put the papers and pen on the desk, after eating lunch, I'll write the letter," Said Emery still a little distracted, but forcing himself to appear normal.

           "Of course, young master. I just have one question," Louis said with an especially gentle smile, but Emery felt a strange heavy aura coming from him.

           "What do you want to know?" asked Emery feeling a little nervous in his heart. His expression was as calm as ever, despite Louis' dark aura leaving him quite restless.

           "What are you going to do with this novice who's sitting listening to our conversation and the novice who's sleeping in your bed?" Louis had a warm voice, but a keen look at those smart light eyes was very scary.

           Theo sobbed scared!

He wasn't listening because he wanted to!

           "You two are talking about this kind of secret in front of me!" thought Theo worried about his little life.

           Bishop Darcy's dark blue eyes turned to Theo who trembled in the chair near the table full of food. The teenager with 14-year-old was afraid and his skin that was already yellowish for starving was now mortally pale by fear.

           "We can take Theo with us. He's an orphan and he's just a novice. No one will notice if we take him on our trip. I remember you were looking for someone to be able to teach the butler's office. He can serve, right?" said Emery quickly, despite his calm expression, he was quite nervous.

           "This butler won't make me kill this kid, right?" thought Emery with apprehension. He knew the fort ate the weak, but he didn't want to be like this if he didn't have to. Especially with innocent people!

           "I understand, young master. I think this kid is very good. In the future, when you are the master's heir, you will need more assistance. Also, I'm already so old, it's better to have a younger assistant with more vitality," Louis said with a benign smile and a gentle aura as if he previously didn't have an oppressive aura and practically suggested killing a teenager moments ago.

           "Old man? I'm the only old man here! This butler is saying scary things!" thought Emery feeling goosebumps through his body as he thought of becoming the official heir to The Grand Duchy of Leon.

           He just wanted a simple and quiet life!

           A remote place from your father's territory to live smoothly!

           Theo almost collapsed on the ground upon hearing what Bishop Darcy said, on the one hand, he was relieved not to die or be severely punished, on the other hand, he was a little afraid of his future.

           "Well, it can't be worse than living in the Abbey, right?" thought Theo with a little fear, but relieved to be able to live.

           "However, young master. The young man who's in his bed, what are you going to do with him?" asked the butler with a curious look.

           Louis had never seen Emery Darcy care about anyone else but himself. He showed no kindness, but he wasn't a bad person either. Young master Darcy was one of those kinds of people who sees something bad being done but does nothing about it, he will also not participate.

           "I don't know. I'm going to have to ask him what he wants to do," Said Emery shrugged Louis' question.

           He was being honest in saying he had no idea what to do with Giovanni because he had to wait for Giovanni to wake up to ask his opinion. Even if Emery had a plan to get Giovanni expelled from the Abbey and clergy, it wouldn't do any good if Giovanni himself didn't want to accept that.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL OR SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THESE STORIES ARE FREE IN QIDIAN AND SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!

           Of course, if Giovanni wants to remain in the clergy, Emery would no longer care about him. After all, after all, Giovanni went through, he stays in the clergy is asking to die early.

           Louis was surprised by the response from Emery, who was considering other people's opinions. The opinion of an insignificant novice, who days ago was nothing more than small slaves to Emery.

           "Can we eat now?" asked Emery with a look full of expectation, he was very hungry. He hadn't eaten since I woke up in this strange world!

           "Sure, I'll serve," Louis said returning to normal. He put things on the desk and prepared to serve the tray dishes, the food was kept in magical thermal containers that preserved the food well.

           Emery would be surprised to find that there were similar items to refrigerators and electric ovens. Of course, in the abbey, there were only the refrigerators. The magic stoves were rudimentary because the church had to keep the image of being simple, even swimming in rivers of money.

           "You should also come to eat, Theo," said Emery looking at the boy with the beautiful iris of a fascinating green and gold.

           "Yes, Bishop Darcy, " said Theo timidly, turning his beautiful eyes to the ground.

           Emery felt terribly tired and the day hadn't even ended yet!

Hello readers! How is everyone doing?
I hope everyone is okay! Thanks for the support and comments!
Little Theo's life is almost gone ...
Solved ... The butler is Yandere!
Now, what about the angel?
See Ya!

Tier Prices:
$ 5.00 - 10 advanced chapters
$ 10.00 - 17 advanced chapters
$ 15.00 - 30 advanced chapters

An image that looks like Theo's eyes. Of course, deceitfully the younger Theo looks like a cute shou. Just looks... Remembered the other image in the back chapters.  

 

73