13.1 Azarphy the fallen angel
4.4k 2 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azarphy the fallen angel

 Visit my PATREON:https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
Prices at the end of the chapter!

           On the other hand, the fallen angel was in his happy world, ignoring the human conflicts between Emery and his butler.

The fallen angel was very happy to have something delicious to eat in the future, without realizing that he had decided in his heart to follow this human stranger. Of course, he continued to think about a lot of things to distract himself.

           This fallen angel, as well as middle-grade and high-grade demons, could not manifest his physical form in the human world, otherwise, he could cause chaos, blind people until they burn people, just by appearing before the eyes of mortals.

           The fallen angel smiled with mockery and self-deprecating, for it was not pleasant to realize that he had already resigned himself to his situation as a sinful angel and that he agreed to live with humans.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL OR SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THESE STORIES ARE FREE IN QIDIAN AND SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!

           For a long time, the fallen angel, before his fall, thought that humans were only a waste of divine power, for they were weak creatures with many flaws, who would kill their species because of a yellow stone or because of shining red stone.

           Of course, later the fallen angel came obtained knowledge about this yellow stone and this bright and red stone, but that did not change the fact that humans should not have the right of their father's blessing, the god of light.

           His name in divine rune language meant Aurora more beautiful because the god of light thought he should shine like the dawn of the morning when he was shaped by divine hands.

           However, the name he adopted for himself after his fall meant The End of Light, in the human language his name pronounces Azarphy.

           Azarphy watched how young Bishop Emery interacted with everyone else, as he gently woke up the young novice, as he shared his food with both the butler, as with the novice named Theo.

           Emery Darcy is a young bishop he had seen before, but who had never paid attention until this morning.

Finally, Azarphy felt that he could have good entertainment if he accompanied the life of this strange human, who had the beauty that should not belong to the human race, but that physically he was weak as a branch of a rose bush, despite being slightly prickly and irritable.

           However, Emery was infinitely more fun than regular humans in Azarphy's eyes. Emery's thoughts were also curious and intriguing.

           Azarphy had previously appeared for humans, of course, he had used an avatar that took human form. This was only possible because of Azarphy's status before he fell into sin.

           Azarphy was not a simple angel, he was an Archangel and a leader of the Sapphire Celestial Brigade. He was known as a great Battle Marshal, Azarphy had gained numerous conquests and honors, defeating demons and fighting enemies of other worlds who dared to try to invade this planet.

           Therefore, Azarphy not only had the title of Marshal and Archangel, but he had also actually undergone a great transformation into his genetics, which allowed him to gain more powers and more wings.

           One of these powers was to be able to create an avatar for himself when he was on a lower plane, of course, his powers would be restricted on behalf of the avatar, but he would still be more powerful than any demon or human who walked through those lands.

Anyway, he interacted with human men and women out of curiosity and a little disdain, as if he wanted to prove that humans were bad.

           Well, Azarphy was right, humans were terrible.

           I mean, until he met Emery, that is, what is the name of the soul that inhabits the body of this human who was called Emery Darcy.

           No one else could see the changes of the young bishop, only Azarphy could see, for even though he fell from paradise he was still an angel. So, it was not uncommon for his eyes to see the quality of young Emery Darcy's soul.

           Azarphy knew that the soul had been exchanged, but he did not see the process of exchange and did not feel the power of his father, the god of light, acting in the body of young Bishop Emery.

           "Maybe I can no longer see my father's power," thought Azarphy trying not to feel hurt by this discovery.

           The day before the soul of this young bishop had a white aura with some black spots, his aura flowed like water and as dense as the river, which showed how strong this soul was if nothing went wrong the young bishop would come very far within the clergy.

           But the next day the soul of this young bishop changed entirely, the aura that was white with black dots, became rainbow with bright spots, did not flow like water, but shone like a dwarf star and was not dense as a river, but it was thin as a dragonfly.

           There was no way a soul would change so much overnight if it had not been replaced!

           Azarphy has lived in the human world for 1000 years but had never seen such a happen all this time that he has been in this world. When he was in paradise, he paid no attention to humans, except if it were to criticize the selfishness and waste they were like worldly creatures.

           Therefore, he was not sure if this kind of phenomenon was something natural or if it was something provoked by some very powerful superior being.

           The question is who would this be powerful?

           The god of light? The god of time? The god of hell?

           There were many possibilities for this strange phenomenon of soul exchange. Well, Azarphy wasn't that close to Emery to just ask who he was and where he came from.

           Azarphy only knew that this new soul also did not know how it had reached Emery Darcy's body or how the process went.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN QIDIAN WEB NOVEL OR SCRIBBLE HUB, YOU ARE READING ON A PIRATE SITE. THESE STORIES ARE FREE IN QIDIAN AND SCRIBBLE. DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!

           The fallen angel was surprised and felt curious about this new soul that was in Bishop Darcy's body, it was at that moment that he had the first contact with this red-haired human, it was also at that moment that he met such a peculiar and funny mind.

           Young Bishop Emery talked about MC and villain, plots, BL novel, BL dark novel, BL light novel, among other intriguing terms, which to Azarphy's surprise, these terms were unknown to him, who was older than the existence of Human's Script.

           Also, when he saw Emery act like a five-year-old who played like a wizard with a wand... Azarphy can't help but smile when he sees an adult man behave like this... So happy because he discovered his mana.

           That was pretty silly, at the same time it was funny. His curiosity was stoked after a long time of endless solitude and eternal boredom.

           The knowledge in Emery's mind is mysterious and interesting!

This was Azarphy's first time positively surprised by some human being. His beautiful eyes that had not sparkled hundreds of years ago, finally shone full of curiosity and interest.

Tier's price:

$5,00 - 10 advanced chapters
$5,00 - 10 advanced chapters (5ABO + 5DarkBL)
$10,00 - 17 advanced chapters
$15,00 - 30 advanced chapters

Hello readers! How is everyone doing?
I hope well! Thanks for the comments and the hearts!
This is the last update chapter.  Of course, as soon as I finish writing the chapters for my $ 15 Patreon, I will increase it to 5 chapters a week.

And the Smuts scenes are very close!
Who will be the first ML?
The fallen angel? The demon marquis? The wizard Giovanni?
Make your bets!

Would Azarphy be like that? Who knows?

68