48. Bao the little demonic dog
2.3k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bao the little demonic dog

                       Emery could only wait patiently and see the result of what all this would be. He looked at the back of his left hand and the tattoo was getting darker and darker and finally taking a shape.

           "A puppy with wings?" Emery said in a voice full of surprise. He hoped the tattoo was the head of a lion, ferocious and terrifying, but it was just a little Tibetan Mastiff puppy. The tattoo was very realistic you could even see the cuteness and the look selling meng of this puppy.

           "Master, I've already finished the contract" the voice of the manticore sounded in the mind of Emery, who turned his gaze to what should be the bag of blood and fire. There was no more blood, just a little of the lawn seemed scorched and there was a beautiful little Tibetan Mastiff puppy with the coat of as reddish-brown as the fire and bright blue eyes seemed to burn like the supernatural flames that the manticore controlled earlier.

           Emery who never had a cat or dog in his life, but loved cute things, he felt like in a crazy dream to see the little Tibetan Mastiff who had big watery eyes while staring at him.

           Manticore: (...)

           Who's got watery eyes?!

           "Come here" said Emery in a very sweet voice, almost as sweet as the cream muffins he ate for lunch dessert today. It was inevitable that his voice and attitude would change in front of a cute puppy that seemed to sell meng just by breathing.

           Manticore: (...)

          Master, your bright eyes are scaring me!

           Even so, the manticore went to Emery, after all, the two were bound by the contract. The human didn't seem to want to harm him, despite his half-suspicious attitude. Emery took mastiff's cute little cub and hugged him softly. He felt like he was in an excellent dream, he rubbed the puppy's head and then kissed his chubby, hairy belly.

           Manticore: (...)

           Hey, I'm a big demon! Are you trying to humiliate me?

           Of course, the manticore didn't say anything, but the feelings were passed on to Emery, who found the grumpy attitude of this little Tibetan Mastiff more cute.

           Manticore: (...)

         Do you think I'm really a dog? Seriously! I'm a big demon!

           "Baobao, don't you think that name is good?" asked Emery suddenly to the little mastiff who looked confused at the human.

           "I already have a name, why are you giving me a random name?" said the angry manticore, pushing his cute paw into Emery's chest.

           "Your name is in the language of hell, how the hell am I going to translate that?" said Emery a little bored. The name of the manticore was practically several compound names and profane phrases.

           Did that make you think that Marquis Arabeth was really a special person since his name was just Arabeth, or would that be his last name?

It doesn't matter, but the name Arabeth was easier to read and pronounce. Who knows the author of the novel didn't want any problems with the language of hell or with Latin, so put a name full of meanings and short?

The manticore said nothing else, it was true his name was too big to be understood by human language. So, tacitly the manticore accepted the name Bao as his name for this young master.

"Now, let me see that contract. Hmm... So, I just have to provide you with demonic energy between a month's break... I also have to find a way for you to eat other mid-level or big-level demons... Let me see what I get. You will be my guardian... You will follow all my orders... You're going to kill for me..." Emery began analyzing the contract he entered as a blind man in the shooting.

The contract was simple of mutual dependence, no soul-selling, or that he had to kill innocent people to feed the manticore, so things were very acceptable.

Of course, there was only one small problem.

"I am a bishop. I have no demonic energy in my body... In fact, I don't even know how the contract worked," Emery said with a heart full of doubt.

"Master, we must talk elsewhere, humans are approaching from here," said Bao in a hasty tone and a little guilty. After all, it was his roar that caught other humans' attention to this place.

           Emery Darcy understood what Bao meant and quickly left the small square and followed through some random corridors, entering one of the empty rooms that was usually intended as deposits but which was now empty.

"So, what can you say about this contract?" asked curious Emery. He knew the rules of the world. Those with sacred energy cannot make contracts with demons. However, the tattoo on the back of his left hand showed a break from the rules of this world.

"Master, if you don't know what's going on, I don't know either! I just felt the demonic energy of a demon marquis in your body, so I thought there was no problem in trying a contract" said Bao with a sigh, but came out as a soft goose, which made Bao look even cuter.

Emery couldn't resist and rubbed his face against the hairy head of the mastiff cub, leaving the little cub with messy hair.

Bao: (...)

Aren't we having a serious conversation here? What's with all this rubbing on my body? Oh, why do I feel that my master is a scary person in a different way?

"Does this have anything to do with last night with Arabeth? Still, it doesn't make sense... Azarphy didn't say anything and I didn't feel anything different" thought Emery even more confused.

Was there something wrong with his body?

"I'm going to have to talk to Louis or Azarphy later... Well, or are we just going to ignore this weirdness and accept the fact?" thought Emery debating his options in his mind.

"Let's just take it!" Emery decided he wouldn't ask anything for now. He didn't trust anyone, so he was supposed to expose it to others? It'd be better not for a while. Of course, he forgot that Azarphy was a Big Boss, who could see that there was something different about his body at a glance.

Emery Darcy after deciding this felt a little better and less worried. However, he should check a few things first. He first used his MANA by doing some small exercises to test the circulation of MANA within his body.

"That's fine" Emery muttered as he felt his MANA circulate without any problem, he also felt no pain. Well, MANA is a neutral element, so that shouldn't be a surprise. However, Emery was testing to make sure there would be "extra" problems in his body.

He took a deep breath and focused on the healing energy, the gentle green energy fired at every heartbeat, the energy circulated even faster than the MANA in his body. Soon his body was taken over by a soft bright-green energy.

"That's fine too" Emery muttered as he moved the healing (natural) energy with his hands. For now, his body was doing very well and showed no signs of discomfort.

Emery Darcy gently swapped the energy of nature for sacred energy, the change caused no problems in his body. He could feel his heart beating quickly, but he felt no discomfort. Emery's body was all covered by bright white energy, little Bao had already jumped away from his master for a time, yet he felt fear of all this very pure sacred energy.

Bao was probably more afraid now, because of his small and fluffy form, although he formed a body that was more resistant to sacred powers, there were some things that Bao couldn't avoid. So, as it is natural for angels and demons to be enemies, it was also natural for demons to be cautious when dealing with sacred energy.

Emery Darcy after testing all the energies and MANA of his body concentrated to see if there was anything different in his body. And there was a little gem that was similar there to a sunflower seed.

Hello readers! I hope everyone is health!
Thank you for your support!
I hope 2021 is a good year!
Who would have imagined a puppy?
Yes, yes, a cute puppy!
As everyone can see, Emery's body is proving to be less and less human!
1. He has absurd sexual vitality.
2. But he has a weak physical body, even going up the stairs is complicated.
3. The fact that he can fight Arabeth's demonic energy.
4. Now a contract with a Big Demon.
5. Whoever was curious about a Big Demon is below Knight and above a demon soldier. They have no titles since they have to take the oath to one of the demon emperors to have titles and army.
SEE YA!

 

44