50. Dirty games in the Abbey
2.3k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dirty games in the Abbey

(R-18) >>>> INSINUATION OF RAPE. WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT! (Although it will not happen, but it is a sensitive topic so be careful when reading.)

For more chapters this week, buy me a Ko-fi!

(...)

           In the view of these people, Giovanni's gaze was like a small white rabbit, fluffy and frail, the blue eyes of this 16-year-old looked like two precious and pure gems. ...

           The priests were newly graduated, they had just completed the mission to become deeds priests and soon there would be baptism so that they could finally receive all the rights of their offices, in addition to increasing the sacred energy in their bodies.

           The best thing was that after baptism they would make an assessment to know what careers they could pursue within the clergy. Many had hoped to be exorcists or sacred knights.

           Bishop Caruso was the one who would preside over the baptism of these newly graduated priests. At that time these novice priests were all excited following Bishop Caruso, despite knowing that baptism only two days later, but they could not deny the Bishop's request to go with him, could they?

           "This situation..." thought one of the priests, Father Fiore, with a confused and somewhat expectant look. Would they see an exorcism ritual now?

           Not only did Father Fiore think that way, the other priests thought so too. So, they were excited, they had already seen some exorcisms when they were still studying, but they saw from afar since they were too young and could be influenced by demonic energy, now they would be watching up close, how could they not be excited?

           "You are very handsome. It is no coincidence that Bishop Darcy was tempted by you, little low life" said Bishop Caruso with a look full of amusement, but there was a somewhat disturbing aura being emitted from the old man. The man's hair was gray and short, the brown eyes were dark almost black and the thin lips had a mocking smile.

           The priests were tense, they felt they had something wrong with Bishop Caruso, but they were afraid to offend their superior, so they dared not look too much at him.

           Father Fiore felt that the atmosphere was not certain, after all, what did the beauty of a novice have to do with the exorcism?

           Yes, Father Fiore and the other priests knew that this young man who appeared to be 16 – 17 years old was a novice, because of the appointment "small low life", since they heard this several times when they were the novices.

           Yes, for the superiors of the clergy the novices were just low lives, which could easily be erased.

           Father Fiore had no idea that things would become even stranger in a few seconds, but he already felt a strange restlessness in his chest.

           "Two days from now you will all be baptized and become priests in full rights. Then everyone will have to follow the order of the god of light to scratch, including control over their sexual desires. I'll soon warn you that this is quite complicated, so as your superior, I thought you could have fun today as a farewell to your mundane life days," Bishop Caruso said with a very gentle tone of voice, but that just made it all the more bizarre.

           The priests looked at Bishop Caruso, they had their eyes full of apprehension. They didn't want to do that, looking at Giovanni who was so young and looked very innocent.

           Besides, who wants to start their career as a priest with that kind of weight on their conscience?

           It doesn't matter if they had been frivolous while they were novices and were no longer virgins, but they had never done anything like this before!

           "If you don't want to do this, I understand. You don't have to do this," Bishop Caruso said with a resigned sigh as if the young priests were denying their good wishes. The priests sighed with relief. They really didn't want to do that kind of dirty stuff. Father Fiore also felt relieved and also frightened because the people of high status were very terrible.

           "However, if you don't, I'm going to have to take you to meet the other veteran priests. Since you do not accept my favor" said Bishop Caruso smiling kindly, but the atmosphere in the room was very heavy.

           The priests trembled with fear at bishop Caruso's veiled threat, they understood well that this visit was not common. Father Fiore felt chills all over his skin, he had understood that this visit was something like becoming like the 16-year-old trapped in a bed.

           They still have two days to become priests and this loophole was the big problem, as it meant that Bishop Caruso could do the same thing to them.

           "Of course, you can also switch places with this little low life. I promise for the god of light that if anyone wants to switch places with him, I will free that person and let them go. So, what will you decide?" asked Bishop Caruso with a great-grandfather's smile, but his aura was too heavy and malicious.

           Yani observed all this with an apathetic look, he knew what the novice priests would choose. If it were him in the place of these people, he would simply rather die than choose any of these things, or he would kill the bishop, even if the church condemned him later.

           "Does anyone want to switch places with this small low life?" Bishop Caruso asked again, the priests lowered their gaze to the ground and shook their heads in negative.

           "Well, then I'll let you wonder if you want to be the new toys or if you want to play with this little low life," Bishop Caruso said with satisfaction. He took a black bottle, whose liquid could not be seen.

           It was a small bottle the size of the palm of a teenager's hand, he approached Yani, who looked all over with eyes full of apathy, he didn't even care about Bishop Caruso's approach.

           "I wonder if Bishop Darcy will want you after becoming a whore for so many men... What face is he going to make when he finds out about all this?" Bishop Caruso murmured softly, only Yani could hear him.

           "Have you decided? If you have already decided, then tear the clothes of this little low life for me" said Bishop Caruso with a kind smile, his old hand was caressing Yani's soft young face.

           Bishop Caruso also wanted to play with this handsome and attractive young man, but he had more love for his life. If these young priests did this, Bishop Darcy could take his anger out on these people. Bishop Caruso planned to blame these priests and hide behind the scenes.

           If the priests denounced him?

           Well, he could deny it to the end, since he was a bishop and the others were not even formally priests' baptized.

           The priests were frozen in their places, they didn't really want to do that, but they also didn't want to be toys for others!

           Then why didn't they run away?

           Where would they run to? They would be silenced by Bishop Caruso, they also could not kill this evil Bishop because they could be executed by the church.

           "Whoever rips the clothes off this little low life, I will give these two items," said Bishop Caruso impatiently. He took from his space bag a beautiful silver emblem with small diamonds encrusted in silverware, the emblem had the shape of the moon and the other item was an exquisite sacred book that had a sacred aura shining softly around.

           These were excellent items even for exorcists, as they stored a certain amount of sacred energy.

           Just as there were priests like Father Fiore who was not moved by these items since he believed that a clear conscience was much better at developing his sacred powers.

           There would be ambitious people among the novice priests, who, although they didn't want to do these dirty things, they still wanted to win these items. Besides, they had no choices but to bite the bullet and go ahead with it, so why not win something palpable with all this?

           Two priests advanced with greedy eyes to the items, they held Yani's thin sweater, this material was thin, and it was effortless to tear if it used any force. The two priests were ordinary men, but using their strength was not too difficult to tear Yani's sweater.

           The sound of tearing tissue broke through the heavy silence of the room, the other priests looked away from Giovanni's body, while Bishop Caruso displayed a malicious smile and his covetous eyes watched the young novice's body.

           The body is slender and palladium, with the two pink nipples rising from the chest that went up and down with the breath, the chest without any hair showed how young this person was. Bishop Caruso's eyes descended through the flat belly, to the round hip, the groin almost hairless and to the penis that was not yet fully developed and had a tender and rosy appearance.

           His thighs seemed soft and tempting, even this young man's feet weren't so bad. He had no marks on his body, which was quite unusual as novices suffered punishments here and there. Bishop Caruso turned his gaze to the handsome face of young Giovanni, his gaze stopped between his neck and shoulder, there was a recent bite mark, which was startling because it was red against the boy's pale skin.

           "Then it is true. Bishop Darcy took this novice to be his toy" thought Bishop Caruso enviously in his heart. However, this also made him happy as he was going to break the famous Bishop's toy.

           "You have done very well," Bishop Caruso said, handing the two items to the greedy priests. He smiled gladly at the obedience of the two priests, of course, he was glad that it was not him who would die days later because of it.

           Yani felt humiliated and his body trembled slightly, everyone thought he was shivering with cold or out of fear, when in fact he trembled with anger. He had to hold back a lot, so he wouldn't turn all these people into a bloody mass!

           "Do it! It doesn't matter if we're going to die or if we have to run for our lives! Just don't let them do that kind of thing with my body!" Giovanni asked desperately. He didn't want to go through the experiment two nights ago.

           "Yes, I'm going to kill them all, why not?" Yani made a resolution in his heart.

           "When they get closer than, and I will blow their heads off," said Yani to calm Giovanni, then the two prepared to kill and flee Matthew abbey.

           He had already been humiliated too much in his past life and in his present life!

           He wasn't going to put up with anything like that anymore!

Hello readers!
How are you all doing? I hope you are well and healthy! Maybe everyone will be vaccinated soon!
A tense chapter this one, but I warn you that rape will not happen, what Giovanni already went through at the beginning of the novel is enough.
Even so, he may generate more triggers in the next chapter, so be careful when reading.
Thanks for the comments and support!
SEE YA!

An empty monastery room for you to have an idea. Of course, as it takes place in a world between steampunk and the medieval fantasy world, the environment is much darker than that of the photo.

41