51. Watching a priest being burned
2.2k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching a priest being burned

For more chapters during the week, buy me a Ko-Fi!

R-16 (CONTENT HAVE TRIGGER, THEN BE CAREFUL TO READ)

Bishop Caruso was distracted enjoying the naked body of Giovanni, who didn't see the hateful look of Giovanni. If he had seen, he would have feared for his life, that kind of look wasn't normal in a young man who should be inexperienced with the things of the world.

           "Look at the mark on the neck of this little low life. You don't have to feel guilty about playing with him, after all, he must be used to it," Bishop Caruso said, pointing to the recent bite mark between his neck and shoulder, which contrasted the young boy's pale skin.

           Yani looked full of mockery at Bishop Caruso, he knew that the Bishop was only saying this nonsense to further encourage priests to advance on him. This person's logic was rather dirty, as there was a difference between him allowing Emery to mark himself and him to be forced by others. Any decent human being would know about this. But it is clear that Bishop Caruso would use this as an excuse to say that Giovanni was perverted and dirty, or worse, that he liked to be sodomized by anyone.

           However, Giovanni felt a little guilty, just for a moment, he was too young to understand the distorted words of Bishop Caruso. He felt guilty not only because of Bishop Darcy but also for falling into Father Rutger's trap and being raped. He still believed in what the church said about love between men being dirty and forbidden, until a few days ago the concept of love between men and women for Giovanni was a forbidden concept, full of errors and sins, much less the relationship between men. Of course, Giovanni had the false concept of thinking that sexual intercourse between men was just as brutal as what he suffered in the dark, damp kitchen pantry.

           The priests looked at the mark on the young man's neck and some priests felt ashamed, their faces turned red, and they looked the other way. Others were left with a look of disgust and disdain, only Father Fiore had a look of pity and compassion.

           Bishop Caruso stopped talking and took the action, he wanted soon that these idiot priests would play with the young man because soon Bishop Darcy could miss the boy and send someone to look for him.

           He had placed some priests who were his followers to watch Bishop Darcy's room, so he would be warned by others through the short-range communication device.

           Bishop Caruso opened the black bottle in his hand and a fragrant liquid of pink color fell under Giovanni's naked body. He didn't spill many just eight drops of that liquid.

           Everyone looked at this stupefied, they thought bishop Caruso would attack Giovanni, but he just threw some fragrant oil into the boy's body, which was pretty strange.

           The priests were ignorant newbies, who knew little about alchemy, mainly because it was taboo. However, the longer they stayed under the judgment of the church the more they would know about the facilities of alchemy that the church hid from the world.

           "That's... Aphrodisiac of the Kingdom of Beast-Men?" Yani thought when she saw the pink liquid, the perfume was sweet and soft that caused tickling on his nose. Only the scent of this left his mind confused, he who was supposed to act decisively kept his mind blank for a few seconds, when he came to himself it was too late and the liquid had already touched his skin. Alchemy was too frightening, some articles touching the skin could already cause death or loss of consciousness, sometimes even a little odor from a product could cause long-term damage, so alchemy was very feared and, at the same time, it stoked people's greed.

           Everyone watched dismayed that the pink liquid was absorbed by Giovanni's body, which seemed magical and mysterious. The liquid didn't run through the body, but it was directly absorbed by the skin, the liquid disappeared without a trace, which caused cold chills in the priests. Clearly, that was no ordinary oil or liquid, it just made them more afraid of Bishop Caruso.

           The pale body began to turn rosy and Giovanni began to sweat a little, the sweet perfume began to fill the whole room. The priests who were looking from afar quickly were intoxicated by this scent and turned into wolves who were ready to devour gentle sheep in bed.

           "What's going on?" asked Giovanni in an urgent tone, he was watching his body become strange until breathing was becoming difficult.

           "Aphrodisiac produced by the Alchemists of the Kingdom of Beast-Men." This is a type of drug that is used by those who have trouble reproducing, causing the person who is touched with just a drop to enter the estrus" Yani said fighting fiercely not to let his mind get lost by the aphrodisiac.

           This aphrodisiac in beast-men was just a stimulant to enter the estrus and could easily be fought if they took medicine. Unfortunately, when humans take this kind of aphrodisiac things become different. The only cure for humans is to have orgasms according to the number of drops that have been used in the body.

           Human women were more likely to beat the aphrodisiac, they could only seek multiple orgasms, if the partner is excellent, they could do only once or twice that would eliminate the aphrodisiac from the body.

           Unfortunately, the remedy that cures beast-men doesn't affect humans, at least not healing. The healing remedy should be consumed by other people, this remedy prevents people from being seduced by the sweet scent of the aphrodisiac.

           This is what Bishop Caruso had done, minutes before entering the room where Giovanni was imprisoned, he had taken the healing medicine, so he was now the only immune within the room at that time.

           Bishop Caruso had a sadistic and amusing look at all the young priests becoming uninhibited and hungry. 

           "I'll leave you having fun for now" Bishop Caruso said with a gentle smile. Even he was tempted to see Giovanni rubbing his soft thighs and his penis rising high. So, he thought it's best to leave and come back later.

           Before he could get out the door was opened forcefully suddenly, there was a priest with a pale face and trembling outside.

           "Bishop Caruso, the Abbot is calling. The demons have gone mad and are attacking the altar of the God of Light in the north square!" the father with a pale face said urgently.

           Now that the door was open, they could hear the noise of people running and noises of things being broken.

           "The exorcist priests are now hunting down the demons that are destroying other places, so the Abbot is calling your excellency to go to the north square and support the other two bishops," said the pale-faced priest. He was too scared now. He had never seen demons run wild in his entire short life.

          With the door open, a breath of cold air entered the room, clearing the minds of the priests, who took care to move away from the bed where Giovanni was. They were afraid because they lost their reason and their bodies felt strange, they felt that they lost control of themselves and this is very scary.

           "Bishop, I will help our brothers" said Father Fiore using this excuse to escape this evil room.

           Bishop Caruso wanted to deny Father Fiore's request, but before he could speak, they heard a macabre laugh and suddenly a blue fire came out of nowhere and engulfed the pale priest at the door.

           Everyone was stunned, including Yani and Giovanni, to see the priest screaming and writhing inside the blue fire.

           "Demon!" the priests said with fear in their voices. This was not the typical weak demons they had seen in their missions. This was a powerful demon!

           The pale priest was burned to a cloud of black dust!

           Of course, everyone present was afraid for their lives. So, now everyone was in a big dilemma, how would they get through that door that was the only way out?

           When everyone was worried about it, the blue fire just came out and went after another priest who was shaking and looking from afar.

           "What luck!" Bishop Caruso thought to breathe relieved. It's been many years since he'd seen such a strong demon, he felt his legs get soft.

           "Bishop, we have to go," said Father Fiore taking the initiative to leave first, he took care not to step on the black powder. With the attitude of Father Fiore, the other priests finally awoke from their fears, they looked at Bishop Caruso.

           Bishop Caruso didn't want to go to the north square to check the altar, but he couldn't stand there either, the cries of the priests and the laughter of the demons sounded outside. It would be the end of the demon of blue fire came back and set fire to the whole room!

           "Let's go to the north square!" said Bishop Caruso. He didn't want to go, but he couldn't run either since the Abbot had given the order.

           "However, there in the north square there must be some exorcist who can help with the matter. It is better than waiting for these great demons to burn us to death!" thought Bishop Caruso with resolution. He took his valuable rosary and began to pray as he walked.

           Praying and walking were things that the clergy did equal to drinking water or breathing, so bishop Caruso's footsteps, even though he was old, he was neither slow nor wavering. The priests followed Bishop Caruso, they held their rosaries and also prayed behind the Bishop, so they would create a barrier to protect themselves against demons, even if the barrier was a little weak and only lasted a little longer than a few attacks.

           Giovanni stayed there in chains, while the last priest closed the door. Yes, they just dumped the young novice that way.

           For these priests, the most important thing was to save their lives, what was a novice's life worth?

Of course, Bishop Caruso thought that some demon could kill Giovanni, so his crime would be covered up or something. He was not thinking properly after seeing a priest being burned to a pile of black dust. If he had been thinking straight, he would have made the others leave, and he would have killed Giovanni himself to silence him, then he could blame the demons or whatever.

           Yani sighed as he realized he was alone again. He had also been surprised by the appearance of a big demon. Judging by the flames could be a hellish horse or a manticore, either of them was pretty strong demons.

           Now that the danger had broken and Yani's mind relaxed, he was taken surprised by the aphrodisiac's rising heart attack!

           His body would cry for release, if his wrists weren't caught by chains, Yani would already be masturbating to seek release. Unfortunately, he was still trapped by iron chains.

Now what he had to do was run away and relieve himself until the aphrodisiac's effect was gone. Only then could he escape or take revenge.
Despite everything, Yani considered himself lucky since he didn't have to waste his powers on these people. It cannot be forgotten that the more Yani used his powers, the less time he could spend in Giovanni's body.

So, Yani had to control Giovanni's body, he couldn't leave the 16-year-old teenage who has a weak mind in an aphrodisiac body, that would be leaving a child to deal with a catastrophe.

Hello readers!
How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is well! Who knows, maybe you vaccinated soon! Wishing the best for everyone!
The chapter ended in suspense ... Wow ... And with a death?
It will be?
Does anyone feel that the R-18 is close?
Hehehehe who knows?
Yes, the aphrodisiac cliché ... or almost that, our good boy Emery is not a bad person so he will try to help (literally), but things just became a bigger disaster (yes, this can be a preview of the next one chapter).
SEE YA!

41