52. Saving the Beauty… And the final revelation, am I a homosexual ?!
2.4k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Saving the Beauty... And the final revelation, am I a homosexual ?!

R-16 (Contains a few things, but it is always good to warn you)
For more chapter publications, pay me a KO-FI!     

       Then the door was suddenly opened, making Yani feel tense, but he couldn't help rubbing his thighs on each other while his penis was there high and hard. His normally pale face was flushed, and he gasped as if he were desperate.

           Yani's gaze was full of endless hurt as he looked at the new intruder in the room, so he saw Father Fiore at the door. This kind of look was very seductive, making anyone want to take advantage of this young man who seemed to be flirting blatantly.

           Good, Father Fiore was immune to that kind of soft, weak charm. Oh, he likes strong and pried men more than young soft flowers.

Father Fiore had curly blond hair, chubby cheeks, green, round eyes, he appeared to be about 20 years old and his beauty hung on the scales to the cute and adorable side.

           "Hello, please don't hate me. I came here on behalf of someone to help him" Father Fiore said with a gentle smile. Then he approached and with a key, he freed Giovanni's wrists.

           "Now I'm leaving, otherwise things can get dangerous," Father Fiore said with a clumsy smile, avoiding looking at Giovanni's naked body.

           Before Father Fiore could get out a horrifying blue fire appeared inside the room, Yani and Giovanni became tense one more time, as they had seen the blue fire burning a priest a few minutes ago.

           "Brother Yago, I'm already leaving. Just be careful because Bishop Caruso may end up coming back to end the life of this young novice" said Father Fiore speaking with the blue fire.

           "Thank you, Brother Yago, for helping me," said the pale priest coming out of the blue-fire.

           It was the same pale priest who had invaded the room to warn of the attack of demons and who had been burned to dust by demonic fire!

           "It was nothing. I don't like Bishop Caruso anyway. But I must say you're very talented, Brother Yago. Your magic is as strong as your sacred power!" said Father Yago Fiore with animation, making his fluffy cheeks sway. The green eyes seemed very pure and full of energy, making people sigh without knowing if that person was a pure person or a simple and foolish person.

           "Yes, I used magic for all this. Brother Yago, you better go, the magic of illusion will soon be undone" said the pale priest opening the door for Father Fiore to pass.

           "Okay, I need to meet Knight Giuliani. After all, Bishop Caruso will want to eliminate the witnesses" said Father Fiore a little thoughtful, but was still quite excited.

           How could he not be excited?

           He helped others deceive not only Bishop Caruso, but also the entire Abbey!

           That was so much fun and refreshing!

           Yago Fiore left the room rushing, he had to find his lover, so he could protect himself. With him alive, Bishop Caruso wouldn't kill other people either, afraid that Yago will divulge everything.

           Oh, it would be great to have a lover who is a holy knight!

           His lover was powerful and would soon become a paladin!

           In the end, only the pale priest and Giovanni stayed in the room. The two-faced each other for some time, but Yani couldn't help it, he put his hand on his penis and started masturbating.

           At that point he couldn't care less about the presence of this stranger, if Yani could get to the fun, he could clear his mind a little and then find a way to escape. Of course, he might as well kill this suspect priest who stayed in the room.

           Well, that's not what Emery Darcy expected when he saved the beauty... Cough... Cough... actually saving the hero from the book!

           "Isn't this human too shameless doing these things in front of you?" Bao's voice sounded in Emery's mind. Even though Bao isn't a demon and demons do worse things, he found it a little shameless that in a life-and-death situation the young human would prefer sex games than run away.

           Yes, the pale priest was Emery Darcy who had used a basic transformation spell that only changed his face and voice for a few minutes.

           Of course, that demonic blue fire wasn't only an illusion, but it was the fire of the Bao manticore that surrounded him, as Emery has a contract with Bao the blue demonic fire would never burn him. The black powder is just a little meat he stole from the canteen to make it look more real.

           "Giovanni, we have to get out of here soon" said Emery taking out the disguise spell. He didn't know what was going on with Giovanni to be doing this kind of intimate thing in the middle of danger.

           When Emery got closer, he felt the fragrance of Giovanni's body, which was sweet and seductive, he felt his penis getting hard as fast as a bullet.

           What the other way?

           "Bishop Darcy?" Yani looked at Emery surprised, but at the same time relieved. He had eyes full of complaints and bruises, sapphire blue eyes glowed beautifully with unshed tears.

           Oh, that's the effect of the aphrodisiac, and it wasn't something Yani could control!

           Damn hormones!

           Emery felt his throat dry as he looked at Giovanni's tempting face, he felt he could make this young man be his right there.

           "Giovanni is a man... Am I a bent man or something?" thought Emery Darcy a little disturbed. For the first time thinking about it, which was somewhat hypocritical considering the last two days in which he got involved with the MC, ml, and Azarphy.

           "Well, ML and Azarphy aren't necessarily mean. As many angels as demons don't have a defined gender, they may choose to have a male or female sexual organ. Well, ML chose to become male because of MC preference..." Emery was thinking when he stopped abruptly with that thought and felt a little shocked.

           "So, the ML turned into Mu Qiao, who is my favorite actor, because of my own sexual preference?" Emery though still surprised, this was like lightning hitting him at the scene.

           Author: (...)  *Rolling eyes*

           Not that he thought much about his sexual orientation, after all, he dodged relationships like the demon should run away from the cross. He only admired the actors and idols, regardless of gender.

           The content he assessed was also the most diverse, as he entertained himself with romantic dramas of both traditional couples and couples from the LGBTQ world (BL and GL). Even if the content wasn't romantic, he didn't care if there were different couples or anything like that either.

           In fact, for a long time, Emery Darcy in his past life thought he was asexual, at least unconsciously he gave himself that excuse. Or rather, he didn't weigh in on it. Very troublesome back then.

           However, now in a new body and in a new world he finally understood that most likely he was a bent man.

           Of course, that Emery would be shocked by this discovery, but at the same time, he felt a certain relief from this discovery.

           "Damn it!" Yani said still masturbating, but the relief never came.

           Giovanni's angry voice awakened Emery from his thoughts of self-discovery and brought him back to reality.

           Emery looked at Giovanni's naked body as the young novice played with his hard penis and a dark pink hue, the boy's handsome and youthful face was full of lamentation and grievances, clearly, this young guy was frustrated.

         Emery sighed, while he found out about his life, Giovanni was under the aphrodisiac effect and was suffering. He then approached the young man in bed, he would try to help in any way he could, of course, if everything could be resolved with his healing power this would be the best.

Hello readers!
How is everyone doing?
I hope you are well and healthy! Praying that everyone will be vaccinated soon!
Thanks for the comments and support! I always read the comments and I'm happy!
Thanks for the new patreons, you help a lot in the continuation of the novel!
Hehehehehehe now, does anyone feel that the R-18 is near?
You see, Emery will try to help with a good heart, but ... He is very naive, so forgive him for his future mistakes!
SEE YA!

This image of a model is used to represent Yago, at least it was the closest one I found.

45