53.1. Trying to help, but it only made things worse
2.5k 1 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trying to help, but it only made things worse (part 1)

R-18 (Contains sexual content)

Someone sponsored me on Patreon, so this could be an extra chapter since it’s not even 24 hours from the published chapters. Thank you for your support!

(...)

         Emery Darcy didn't understand what was going on, had he gone into some cliche aphrodisiac scene or something? Or was Giovanni possessed by Arabeth?

In the original plot, Giovanni behaves in a shameless and very seductive way, when Arabeth first appears, provoking many hypocritical clerical officials and speaking several dark secrets through Giovanni's mouth.

"Master, there isn’t a demon with him" Bao answered Emery's doubts quickly. So, there was only one option left, he entered one of the famous aphrodisiac settings.

"Bao go watch the door and don't look this way," Emery asked Bao. He didn't know if what he was thinking would work, but it was better than the cute puppy didn't see this kind of thing.

Bao: (...) 

I am a demon! I've seen worse things!

However, Bao went to the door despite not understanding his new master's mind. It's not liked the demons aren't fucking around in hell.

"Bishop Darcy?" Yani called to see Emery sitting on the bed next to him, but there was something wrong with the Bishop's gaze, the midnight blue eyes seemed deeper and unfathomable.

Yani felt a chill in his chrysanthemum as if he knew what Bishop Darcy could do, but with the condition, he was in, there was very likely to be no resistance on his part.

"Giovanni, how can I help you?" asked Emery in a voice hoarse with desire, he really wanted to kiss and touch Giovanni who masturbated in front of him. However, he stopped himself. This kind of scenario of pushing the character in the MC never works, it always ends with ML coming behind the culprit's head.

"They gave me aphrodisiacs... You know how you should help me, right?" Yani said with a little embarrassment. He felt like a malicious person trying to seduce an innocent person but the situation was urgent.

Emery took a deep breath just for the perfume that left Giovanni's body to penetrate his lungs, even more, he felt electrified. However, much to Yani's surprise, Bishop Darcy used his healing skills to try to heal the aphrodisiac. A soft green light covered Emery's hands, he quickly grabbed the young man's arm on the bed and tried to use his power to try to heal him.

"No!" Yani tried to alert Bishop Darcy and tried to escape, but he was too weak to escape.

So, Emery took his arm and made nature's energy penetrate his body. However, the alchemy potion that was made for the people of nature, which are the Elves, Beastmen, fairies ... in short, where natural energy was common among their species; the effect of nature's energy has become a catalyst for aphrodisiac. It would have been better for Emery to have used the sacred energy to neutralize the aphrodisiac, unfortunately, Emery was ignorant about this and Yani was too busy trying to relieve himself.

The phrase "Looking for disaster" never made it feel as much as it did at that moment, Yani's situation got even worse and his body became even more sensitive. The emptiness and the pain seemed even greater than before.

Yani was stunned for an instant before shrinking like a shrimp because of the tremors in his body, he held his little soldier more tightly and tried to console himself, his moans seemed more painful than pleasant.

Emery was worried and helpless, he thought that if he used his natural power the aphrodisiac or whatever it was would be suppressed or simply disappear, but things seemed to have gotten worse. Well, he was a virgin and a little selfless fool, he thought that if he cured that aphrodisiac things would be fine, so he thought Yani was asking for his help to heal but he was very wrong.

"What should I do now?" Emery asked Giovanni that he was busy dealing with the aphrodisiac. He looked nervous and lost, his normally quick-thinking mind seemed to be confused, this time he looked like a cute and fool young man. He had never dealt with this type of situation, after all, in the real world this is a crime and the victim should be referred to the hospital.

"Damn you ... I want you to fuck me ... now ... please ... I can't handle this alone!" Yani spoke in a voice a little shaky with pain, no matter when he touched himself, relief didn't come. He lost any composure and even cursed, just to cry a little at the end, he looked very pitiful.

Emery was frozen for a while until his face was all red, he really was a virgin who was a little embarrassed now. However, there was no time for shame, he had to help the young novice to relieve himself.

"You shouldn't look at it, for now, otherwise, you may have a psychological shadow," Yani said mentally for young Giovanni, who already had a psychological shadow because of the rape recently.

Giovanni: (...)

But this is my body!

Well, Giovanni wanted to say that, but he didn't say it and just remained silent. He didn't want to see what was going to happen at the same time he was curious about what was going to happen to his body.

Receiving Giovanni's permission, Emery still hesitant, stepped forward to have Giovanni in his arms. He quickly took Giovanni's full, sweet lips. He didn't think he was so hungry, because his tongue plundered Giovanni's mouth in fury and the exchange of saliva was intense.

Clearly, he was already under the influence of the aphrodisiac, although his mind wasn’t completely subdued.

Yani moaned softly against Emery's mouth, his body shuddering becoming softer. The heat in his body increased as if he were sunning himself at noon, his hands clinging to Emery's neck, allowing himself to be carried away by the unnerving sensations of his body.

Giovanni's body was naked, so Emery's hands roamed the young man's soft skin, his fingers rubbing his waist and down to the two attractive peaches, making Yani wince with anticipation. Emery's hands are big and his long fingers sank into the soft flesh, but his hand shook slightly as he squeezed the MC's soft, elastic bottom.

Unfortunately, for Yani, Emery was very curious about Yani's entire body, so his unruly hands roamed each part of the other man's body. Coming out of the two soft peaches, hands went up the back; Emery's long fingers seemed to pluck at her ribs, feeling the warm skin on his fingers and the softness of his waist in his hands.

Yani didn't know if it was the effect of the aphrodisiac or if it was because his young body was more sensitive, but Emery's touches caused a strange sensation of pleasure and trembling, his skin was more sensitive than normal which made everything even more so more torturous.

"Ak... Nnnn ... it's hurting!" asked Yani when I felt Emery's fingers pinching his nipples. The fingers rubbing the nipples caused the pink nipples to become red and hard, causing an itch and burning sensation in the area.

Emery's movements stopped a little, he got a little anxious and tried again, only in a gentler way. Which made it all the more pleasurable, but it also made Yani feel more and more urgent. These soft fingers rubbing the aureole of his nipples caused small shocks to his body.

"Please touch me down there!" Yani pleaded to feel his cock as hard as a rock. Emery looked at Giovanni's little soldier who was very red and looked a little sore, the veins seemed to throb, the way Yani continued to touch would end up hurting him.

"Lube," said Emery feeling the subtle cold of Mana in his hands, quickly a bluish aura covered Emery's hands just to disappear and leave only a viscous and translucent liquid.

Emery took Yani's dick in his hand and started masturbating, his movements were a little slow and unsure, the grip was ideal, but he was still very shy so he hesitated a little while moving his hand.

"Faster ... Yes ... this ..." Yani asked in a hoarse voice and with a quick breath, Emery's warm hand wrapping around his penis and moving like that was like finding paradise, his body was shaking and he held Emery's shoulders for support, while his head leaned close to the bishop's neck; the warm breath in his hair and the long fingers rubbing his hard, red nipple, this made Yani finally have some hope for himself.

The long, soft fingers sliding over his hard penis caused a kind of forbidden, delicious, sinful pleasure, his body trembled and his heartbeat so hard that Yani feared it was making noise in Bishop Darcy's ears. When Emery smoothed the fingers of his other hand over Yani's pearls and rubbed gently, it would be no lie to say that Yani felt hot and finally he released a white, warm, viscous liquid into Bishop Darcy's hands.

He even wept a little for relief when he finally came, his weak body leaning on Emery, his red-rimmed eyes and beautiful tears streaming down his flushed face. Of course, just coming once wasn't enough, but at least Yani's pain has eased considerably.

Emery kissed Yani as he felt the warm liquid pour into his hand, intertwining his soft tongue with him while feeling Yani's weak body lean against him. This was the first time that he had someone else cum with his hands, it was also his first time in this kind of embarrassing situation. But seeing Yani's relieved face and tears, he couldn't help but make his heart quiver and want this book hero even more.

Hello readers!
How are you all doing? I hope everyone is well and healthy! Praying that everyone will be vaccinated soon!
Hehehe, my beautiful readers this author is very evil ... I realized now that the R-18 was divided into 5 chapters!
Well the chapters will vary from small to medium.
Thanks for the comments and support.

SEE YA!

58