54. Selfishness, sweetness, and pleasure
3.2k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Selfishness, sweetness, and pleasure

 

R-18 [Although it is not that heavy, after all without preliminaries; but whoever has a trigger here is the warning]

          Emery stared at Giovanni's flushed face and felt a little embarrassed too, of course, he soon threw these thoughts of shame and shyness back, as the sweet and aphrodisiac scent was increasingly stimulating his actions.

           He held Giovanni's chin with his fingers and turned the boy's face towards him, Emery kissed Giovanni's slightly swollen and sweet lips, the kiss was too slow and too sweet.

           So sweet that Yani felt his heart stir unusually and a delicate feeling reaching his soul. Emery's tongue entered Yani's mouth slowly and gently pulled his tender tongue to intertwine, the exchange of saliva was abundant, and caries was exchanged softly.

           Emery's handheld Yani's face softly, as if he were a precious treasure, his hand even trembled!

           Of course, Emery was shaking because he was nervous.

           Oh, that was the first time he had sex in reality!

           When the kiss ended and the two were still close, their breaths mingled and they looked into each other's eyes.

           "You can't look away from me. Is that all right?" Emery asked, his voice was very low and he was a little hoarse as if purring for Yani.

           "Why?" asked Yani foolishly, he felt confused by this request and even more ashamed.

           Oh, were the young men so daring back then?

           "I need to know if I'm not going to scare you with something..." Said Emery vaguely, though his gaze was quite serious.

           Emery was afraid Giovanni had some trigger, so it was good to keep an eye on the expressions of his face. Besides, he wanted to know if he was doing well or not in foreplay since he wasn't quite skilled in real life.

           The sex with Arabeth had been amazing, but there were many differences between last night and this moment. Not only the difference between dream and reality, but there was even a difference between your current body and the body of your past life.

           Emery felt clumsy in his new body, so he felt a little shy and a little insecure, so he wanted Yani's confirmation through the expression of that person's face.

           "..." stood silent by shame and just shook his head, with his beautiful pale blue eyes moist. Besides having his "flower" deflowered, did he still have to give feedback to this man?

           Oh, could Bishop Darcy be more shameless than that?

           However, Yani also felt a little warm by Bishop Darcy's attitude of showing consideration even in this impossible situation and that he could easily be taken without consideration.

           Yani had seen many sides of humans and other species, unfortunately, he had seen more of the bad side than the good side.

           Emery felt a little safer and turned his attention to spoiling Yani, the slow kisses, became urgent, his hands wandered through the young novice's body, touching here and there.

           Bishop Darcy slowly lowered his mouth to Yani's two rosy nipples, which were red and difficult, thanks to being played with Emery's fingers for a few minutes, Yani's body was particularly sensitive because of the aphrodisiac, so it was not surprising that slight caries was enough to cause endless agony in the young man's body.

           Yani watched with his eyes a little wide and a little moist, Emery sucking his nipples, first the left, while his fingers rubbed his right nipple. He had to bite his lips to suppress his shameful groan, his fingers tightened the bedsheet tightly.

           Emery looked at Yani's face that shone in a rosy hue and seeing him suppress his groans, he felt that the vision was quite erotic. What further encouraged him to keep playing with the red and stiff nipples, he sucked his nipple with some force, causing Yani to gasp, he felt tortured and helpless.

           Bishop Darcy found it interesting to pass his tongue on the hard nipple, Yani's skin had a unique taste. Of course, the flavor was intensified by the aphrodisiac, which Emery still didn't know about.  He still didn't know about the potency of the drug.

           Make no mistake, of course, Emery knew about the young man being drugged, but he still went on with his lust and desire. Well, he's a bishop in name only. He definitely wasn't a good person, so instead of him taking care of it and healing, he wanted to captivate the MC so he'd be in the palm of his hand.

           What he didn't know was that the drug was so potent that the more pleasure Yani felt the greater the potency of the drug until the feat was finally suppressed. This drug was quite cruel to humans because it would cause the body to produce a strong scent to attract other humans to "have fun" with the victim.

           Emery Darcy was making a risky move while trying to take advantage of Yani's fragile state, given that in general in the plots of the novels trying to put the MC or ML in his pocket would generate even more problems. Emery was a person who didn't like problems and was too selfish to just care about his well-being.

           However, he realized upon finding Giovanni in that situation that his attitude of interfering with the fate of the MC and ML ended up generating many negative effects. Emery felt guilty, he could be selfish, but he would still feel guilty if because of him the young man had been raped by a group.

           MC's life was tragic enough in the original plot, but being gang-raped was too much even for Emery who kept himself out of trouble and didn't want to get too involved with the original plot.

           By the time he saw Giovanni's situation, Emery knew he had made a big mistake by interrupting the beginning of the hero's plot of this world.

           Well, he didn't feel any guilt about fighting to keep his own life!

           His life would always come first.

           However, he felt guilty for bringing problems to other people because of his reckless attitude. He just wanted to make a positive impact for the MC of this world, which could be used to help him at some crucial time of life or death, but in the end, it all led to a destructive twist in the hero's path.

           This meant that the hero had to suffer more and then made it to the top, but Emery had serious doubts about whether the current MC could survive the new trials. Being gang-raped was not something that could be overcome with just willpower and ambition to reach the top!

           For now, Emery decided to take the MC and ML with him until he reached the Aurore Empire, at least helping them get rid of the church.

           Oh, author, I'm sorry, but I'll steal the MC and the ML for myself!

           It was what Emery Darcy thought of the whole situation, as he pretty much destroyed the beginning of the original plot as well, that he could take it all away, including the MC and the ML.

           Whether because he feels guilty or out of sheer selfishness, Emery decided to follow this dark path by taking responsibility for the MC and the ML, of course, he would also be holding for himself the halo of the MC, which could save him from many problems in the future.

           At least until they reach the Aurore Empire since the story of MC and ML is an adventure plot in which they travel around. Soon after Emery ensured the safety of these two characters, he could let the plot of the novel go smoothly.

           "Oh... Stop that... it's hard enough..." asked Yani supplicant, grabbing Emery's red hair. Your nipples had already been tormented too much!

           Emery Darcy ignored Yani's request and continued to play with the youngster's sweet and soft nipples, meanwhile, he glued his knee to rub the young man's rosy and hard penis.

           "Nan... You're being mean! Oh... scrub slower!" Yani asked for a little tearful. Only he knew how painful he felt at all his sensitive points, he wanted to be touched on all sides because he felt he was being consumed by a slow fire that seemed to increase over time.

           While Emery slowly sucked on his nipples, his hard knee rubbed Yani's hard but fragile sex. The friction gave an indescribable feeling of warmth and torture, it was a very pleasant feeling, while giving a little fear, because if the pressure was too much, it would end up hurting painfully.

The penis was hard and soft at the same time, too fragile for his knee which seemed too strong, Yani was a little dizzy with pleasure and danger, the pressure was just right making him shiver and his hips move to rub more and get more pleasure. Unfortunately, his chrysanthemum was feeling more empty and seemed pulsating, wanting something to enter him to appease the emptiness.

"I want him inside of me, now ... already ... please ..." Yani's mind was full of these plaintive thoughts, but he couldn't get past his pride and beg to be deflowered.

Ah, how he wanted to be devastated over and over again until he eased this painful emptiness inside him. He wanted to become a wet, hot, and lost mess, Yani's strong mind was succumbing little by little to this intense desire little by little until he could only think about it, that is why this type of aphrodisiac was so scary.

He should have begged, but he didn't know that Emery wanted to take his time to explore this new universe from a BL novel.

Hello readers! How is everyone doing? I hope you are well and healthy. Cheering for you, that soon we will all be vaccinated!
Thanks for the comments and support!
'-' well, a lot of talk, little action .... well, it's just to make clear the mental state of each character. Emery is going to explore and Yani ... well, poor boy shouldn't be so proud.
Emery has to reassure himself, he doesn't want to leave a bad impression on the MC, after all this is death. In addition, he is a virgin. Panic is a bit normal and even more so to ask for feedback.
Despite being embarrassing.
Author: * embarrassed to reread the chapter *
Well, Emery revealed a little bit of his ambition, so two pokemon ... cough! Cough! Wanting two men from the harem are already right. Or would it be three since there is still the original Giovanni?

Well, if anyone asks why the foreplay will take so long ... I can only say that after Emery enters you know where, there will be no more sweets or more soft touches ... cough ... cough .. on the one hand it is torture sweet, but on the other hand Yani will be devastated until she loses consciousness. Cough ... Cough ... is explained. We will detail the preliminaries and make Yani happy, then Emery can be happy.
SEE YA!

48