55. Pleasure in many ways
3k 6 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pleasure in many ways

R-18

Emery smiled as he heard the gentle groans pleading to end it as soon as possible from Yani. He was even slower and more careful, kissing from the pectoral, slowly descending down the flat and soft belly, passing through the navel, where his tongue sank there, causing Yani to shake a little surprised and a little helpless.

           Finally, Emery grabbed Yani's thighs, his fingers sinking into the soft, fragrant flesh, surely leaving red marks, but Emery couldn't control himself.

           Bishop Darcy faced Yani's rosy and rigid penis, he had few pubic hairs. Emery remembered that according to BL's convenient plot, that humans who used any kind of magical power would have less hair on their bodies.

           Don't ask why!

           Probably the author just found this convenient for the sex scenes between the male characters and when he had to do scenes with the naked female characters, don't forget that the MC had a shameless past of having sex with any random woman.

           Emery was happy for the conveniences of this bored plot of the author.

           He looked up, only to see Yani with his eyes closed and tight, he bit his lips, as if preparing to be even more tormented. It was a bit cute watching from this angle. Besides, it was very sexy to see the bruised and supplicating look of the light blue eyes.

           Emery blew on the hard stem, which was not very large, but already showed that the young man who was still growing would soon prove well endowed. However, it was now just a soft size and it could easily be handled with a single hand.

           Yani opened his eyes a little embarrassed and a little surprised when he felt Emery blowing his sex like he was joking.

           The blue eyes as a clear summer day stare at Emery's midnight blue eyes, although Bishop Darcy's face is in a rosy hue and his eyes look slightly amusing, he had a face as always... A little cold and a little holy, which did not match anything with the scene that would be starring next.

           Emery began licking Yani's penis very slowly, his eyes were still caught in Yani's warm eyes. It was Emery's first time in real life, so he was being a little careful and hesitant.

           "Nan... Plea... Don't torture me so much..." asked Yani, because Emery being slow was too torturous. In other words, he was asking it to be faster and harder.

           Oh! How he would imagine that this aphrodisiac would not only leave him like an animal in heat, but the release was so difficult to achieve!

           Was that something like reaching the heavens with his hands?!

           Emery still stayed a little licking the rosy stem, until he finally felt more at ease and swallowed Very slowly Yani's penis in his mouth. The penis was perfect to be wrapped with a single hand and even smoother to enter Emery's mouth.

           The sucking sound filled the silent room, with some intervals Yani's groans accompanied the sucking sound. Emery firmly held Yani's thighs because he stubbornly wanted to close his legs while he exercised his tongue while playing with the young man's sex in his mouth.

           "Ah." Nnn... Nan... I'm going to come... nann... nnn take... the mouth..." said Yani with a strangled groan, he grabbed Emery's red hair in his hands and tried to pull the bishop from his dick.

           Oh, finally he was going to get the relief!

           However, how much strength had weak Yani?

           Well, he just seemed to be acting coquet and deliberately seducing, so Emery went on with his job of sucking Yani's cock, with all the care and excitement he had.

           The result was very simple.

           He got his whole mouth full of cum and heard Yani's groan of somewhat tearful relief.

           Of course, he was shocked and a little proud to make Yani cum with such abandonment.

           Unfortunately, at the time, he was occupying swallowing the semen in his mouth and ran out of air.

           Emery swallowed the cum, which had a somewhat viscous and somewhat strange taste, but it wasn't so bad. Well, he didn't know that this had anything to do with the drug Yani had taken, that the taste of cum wasn't really like that.

           It didn't matter, he had swallowed the cum and now he felt strange. Emery, who was already on a hard erection, felt even more urgently and even more eager to bury the dick inside Yani.

           The sweet and seductive scent of the young novice's body became stronger and even more attractive, Emery who was feeling an even stronger sexual hunger than before, he lifts Yani's legs and was found the rosy hole hidden between the young man's two soft buttocks.

           Yani was feeling very happy to finally reach orgasm, he felt Emery's hands on his legs and he had the feeling that his chrysanthemum was in danger, but when he wanted to protest, the second wave of the aphrodisiac effect came.

           Why did he feel that every wave was like his body was going to die if he didn't reach his next orgasm soon? 

           "Giovanni, I'm going to turn you. Don't be afraid," Emery said, recovering his reason a little. For a few moments, the healing energy of his body acted, clearing the mind of Emery who seemed to have drowned in lust.

           Emery turned Yani's body with ease and put the lad in a somewhat embarrassing position with the two cute peaches facing up, they looked soft and soft, giving the desire to biting a little there.

 "Hey!" Yani protested and felt even more mortified, having been bitten on his ass.

           Oh, he didn't think Bishop Darcy was that kind of pervert!

           Emery bit the two peaches, leaving two red teeth marks. He even felt amused by it, even Yani's protest was quite funny.

           At least Yani wouldn't be scared!

           "First... Well, first I have to do the cleaning..." thought Emery was already a little soberer, despite having his sex sore and pulsating, he desperately wanted to get into Yani, but he still had to prepare the place for his soldier to enter.

           With magic, everything would be much simpler!

           Emery used the "Clean" to clean the pink hole and further inland. Yani just felt the cold Mana come inside him and cause a strange sensation, as he was already sensitive because of the aphrodisiac, he can't help but bite the sheet to drown out his sighs.

           Yani thought that was it, that now Emery would stick the big penis in there and he prepared for the pain because he knew it would hurt a bit at first. So Yani was surprised when he felt Emery's damp tongue snaking in his chrysanthemum!

           "What do you... nann... Nnn... No... Stop... that's..." Yani tried to speak, but the more Emery's tongue sank into his hole, but he was losing his reason, let alone completing a simple logical thought.

           Yani tried to get rid of this harrowing pleasure by moving his hip to escape, but Emery held his ass firmly and allowed no escape. yes, Emery was being that kind of pervert.

           Emery is giving vent to many things he just dared to imagine for a long time, even though Arabeth didn't get that "VIP" treatment that Yani was having.

           Oh, but doing that kind of perverse thing would be something Emery would never tire of doing to the long life.

           That and stick his thick erection in the sweet, secret hole of his future partners.

           Oh, but that's still a little further.

Someone here?
Hello readers!
The Author still lives! Banzai!
How are you all doing? I hope well and already vaccinated!
Well, a lot has happened here. My parents are getting divorced, my mom left the house and I am helping her with things. Anyway, in addition to my physical and mental health problems.
Okay, no more excuses.
I hope you like it, I know I'm bad for sharing a smut like that.
SEE YA!

55