56. Taking the first time out of the MC
3k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking the first time out of the MC

R-18 (contains sex scenes)

           Yani could not think properly, he felt very ashamed, but his hard penis and the heat in his lower belly, could not lie the state of his excitement and the ecstasy that was to come.

His thighs trembled either because of the pleasure or the weakness that pleasure gave him. He felt Bishop Darcy's tongue touching the delicate skin of his secret place, the muscles contracting at every touch, causing intense and strange sensations in his body.

Yani cowardly bit the sheet to drown out his groans, he didn't want to feel even more ashamed to be in that position, but his shoulders trembled and his back sweated, his neck was red and he couldn't hide the tremors from his legs.

Emery, who first did this, found it all very interesting. His tongue entered cautiously, touching softly and feeling the secret muscle of contracting, with time he became bolder by sliding his tongue deeper. His left hand held Yani's hip tightly to keep the boy steady and still, while his right hand grabbed his hard, dark pink cock, letting his hand slide through the hot, moist flesh.

Yani felt suffocate dearly, being touched by both sides, their groans increasingly loud, that even the attempt to suffocate them was already useless. His body trembled all over, spasms of pleasure, waves, and more waves that rose through his body and shook his mind.

Masturbation was of a strong grip, despite the tongue that played with levity and lightness in his chrysanthemum, this kind of pleasure made his semen wet Bishop Darcy's hand while Yani's weak body collapsed. His body trembling and his mind blank, he seemed more fragile at that moment. His body sensitivity was pushed to the limit.

Yani gasped for air, with his body still shivering by his recent orgasm and sweaty by the strenuous activity of enduring so much shameful and dirty pleasure. He felt the urge to run away, he felt ashamed for having been bullied by a young man. However, he didn't even have the strength to turn around properly in bed, let alone run anywhere. In his many years of life, he was always the dominator, but now he was being dominated by all this pleasure, it made him feel strange, awkward and he was anxious for the unknown.

Emery who stopped his movements when Yani cum in his hand, looked at the faint novice with a look full of pride and satisfaction, despite the pain in his own dick.

There was still a little left for him to satisfy himself by burying himself in this beautiful pink and narrow cavity.

"Lube" was what he said when putting his Mana on his fingers, so a soft, oily liquid was at his fingertips. Emery turned Yani up, the two pairs of eyes met, Yani's eyes blurred and Emery's eyes glowing with lust.

Yani had a red face and swollen lips, there were a few tears in the corner of his beautiful blue eyes, he breathed hard as if he had just returned from a deep dive.

Emery helped Yani's body stand aside, he lay next to him and pulled his leg up. The novice's body was smaller than his, so he looked small and lovable against his chest, with his brown hair glued to his sweaty forehead.

"What are you going to do?" asked Yani after regaining his breath and mind, that position was strange to him.

Yani felt nervous, would it now be that his flower would be taken?

I mean, he was no longer a virgin, but this body was quite inexperienced, he was afraid it would... Like what happened in his life last night in the dark night of the Abbey.

"Something good," said Emery kissing Yani's nape fondly, while his index finger with oily lubricant slid through the soft buttocks, entering the narrow pink cavity.

"That..." Yani protested for a moment, but Emery did not stop his movements, going deeper and deeper, feeling the muscle contract and the walls of his secret place receive the invader with some resistance.

The tongue is softer and malleable than the finger, of course, that there would be some resistance at this time, but nothing that time and a good lubricant would not solve the problem.

Emery bit Yani's earlobe as he let his index finger deepen and touch every corner of the young man's secret place, which twitch with discomfort sometimes with pleasure.

"So beautiful, " said Emery seeing Yani's moist eyes, biting his lips not to let slip his shameful groans of pleasure. Without resisting Emery bites Yani's ear harder, causing him to open his mouth to protest, it was then that Emery kissed Yani deeply.

The familiar language was based on Yani's tongue, while the second finger entered to join the first and explore this narrow cavity that wanted to deny passage.

           "Oh... Right... you!" said Yani speaking disjointed words of protest between his groans, while the two fingers touched him inside driving him crazy, his penis was already high again, as if he had never cummed before.

Although he enjoyed it twice in a row, the touch of Emery's fingers seemed magical and made him feel more excited, warmer, weaker, and with much less resistance to pleasure.

When the third finger was introduced the pace changed and became faster and impatient because Emery was losing patience and wanted to get into Yani, but this did not make the experience less pleasurable, on the contrary, the young novice cannot resist moaning and moving to keep up with the rhythm of the fingers within him.

The sight of Yani doing so filled Emery's midnight blue eyes, which felt even sorer in his intimate parts.

Emery who felt his penis hurt, but also felt strangely pleased to see the pleasure emblazoned on the beautiful light blue eyes, there was also pride and pleasure in the pleasure of the other.

"Is that good?" Emery asked in Yani's ear, who was no longer in good conscience, overwhelmed by the pleasure of simple fingers.

"Yes... Right... "said Yani with his voice trembling among his restrained groans, he seemed even more cute and innocent in restraining himself.

"That's good, let me show you something better," Emery said maliciously as he took off his fingers that disturbed Yani's secret cavity, which made the young man feel dissatisfied and gently protested, wanting Emery to continue with the provocation with these long fingers.

Yani was so distracted by his sudden emptiness and dissatisfaction of almost having another orgasm, that he didn't pay attention to danger until it was too late. Emery's penis was dark red, being hard and firm as it slid into Yani's narrow cavity.

Emery's penis was as big as a true BL romance gong, which would make many shous tremble at the bases, but as all along Yani was lost in his own pleasure, he had not been attempting at that detail. It is not known what he would do if he saw, Emery's soldier so fierce.

Emery didn't take off his pants, just lowered a little to release his hot, hard dick, so Yani felt the leather pants on his soft skin and the hard cock coming into him.

It was a rather unnerving feeling.

Hello readers!
How is everyone doing? I hope well and already vaccinated!
Hehehehe, yes I am an evil author.
Let's go for small doses!
I'll do a poll, if you can answer.
xD I think you will like the poll.
SEE YA!

50