57. He was like a wild animal
3.1k 8 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was like a wild animal

 Yani had the instinctive reaction of running away, but he couldn't, besides being weak by pleasure, Emery restrained him in that position with his leg fastened by his hand. The penetration was shocking and it was something strangely large.

Emery came in with all the care, despite being crazy to let himself go and do whatever he wanted with Yani, but he couldn't do that if he didn't hurt the other one.

"It hurts..." Yani spoke in a suffocated voice, feeling the penis pulsating inside. It was a new and somewhat terrifying experience, Emery kissed Yani's cheek to reassure him.

"It's going to pass," Emery said, increasingly introducing his penis into the narrow cavity, feeling the muscle walls compressing his cock more and more, the pleasure clouding the young bishop's mind.

"Damn so tight!" Emery swore to gasp because he wanted to throw self-control away and sink into that pleasure.

"Stand still!" asked Yani with the body a little flickered. Emery had already completely entered and tried to stay still for some time, of course, it wasn't long enough for Yani to get used to.

Emery had finally reached his limit of patience.

 "Nann...ahhh... I said... Stopped... ahh..." Yani moaned between pain and pleasure when Emery began to move within him. The big stick hit hard at his point of pleasure, but as he became nervous and the cavity was too narrow, Yani still felt some pain.

Enough to bring tears to his beautiful blue eyes, which were kissed softly by Emery in an attempt to calm the young man, who looked very frail against his chest, but he did not stop moving inside him. He couldn't stop. He was a virgin, he didn't have this refined self-control ability, it was like he wasn't already in charge.

Emery had no more control and let himself go for pleasure, he penetrated faster and faster and increasingly touched Yani's point of pleasure. Their bodies sweated together, Emery's grunts and gasps were no less than Yani's moans and pleas.

Yani cummed dry only being penetrated with a few stocked in his point of pleasure, his body shuddered and his chrysanthemum contracted with pleasure, becoming increasingly tight, which made Emery's dick compressed further causing serious waves of pleasure for the bishop.

"Damn!" said Emery who squeezed Yani with his right arm as he climbed over the young man's leg to give more access to his tight cavity. The thrusts became fiercer and stronger, causing Yani to sob in his groans, making him mad, weak, and tired.

"Ahhh... Just one... pause" Yani asked begging Emery to take a break, even though he was already hard again. The scent of the aphrodisiac becoming even more intense clouding the reason and morals of the young bishop.

Emery bit Yani's neck causing pain and pleasure, like a wild animal he couldn't help but sit back inside the young man, so tight, so soft and so warm.

The sound of sex was sticky, hot, and dirty, they were sweaty and cuddled, Emery as a powerful predator could not let go of his pretty prey that could only beg every few minutes.

Yani cummed dry for the second time, wetting the bed and his abdomen with its enjoyment, the intense smell of pleasure and lust dominated the room, clouding the mind of the couple.

Finally, after a long time for Yani, Emery cummed inside him with a long jet of semen that the dirty completely, the two pantings continued hugging in bed.

Emery for the first time in his life felt satisfied, even though he was a little tired and sticky.

Unfortunately, the scent of the aphrodisiac became more intense, which made Yani's situation unbearable, he was already hard again.

Emery observed this with a look full of anticipation because he also wanted to take all of Yani again.

Yani swore he would go mad with pleasure when Bishop Darcy penetrated him again this time, he was with his legs spread in an even more embarrassing position, being stared at head-on by midnight blue eyes that seemed even darker and stormy as a dangerous beast.

They exchanged long kisses, Yani hugged Emery and nailed his short pale backs to the young bishop leaving scratch marks on immaculate skin, but they didn't care about it.

The two groaned with pleasure and despair as if sex couldn't end. Emery felt insatiable even taking Yani for himself, even sinking deeper and deeper into his pleasure and warmth.

Emery wanted more and more to be drowned in this pleasure, which made him very frightened. Which made him wonder if sex was like that, of course, the thought was lost amid the groans and warmth of Yani's body.

"Too deep... You.... slower… please!" Yani asked with his damp eyes and hoarse voice for so much moaning, but the protests were useless, he can only cling to Emery and let himself be carried away by that big, hard, pulsating cock that made him shudder at every lunge.

The two only stopped the sexual act, when finally, Yani cummed it seven times or more, because the two lost count. Then the effect of the aphrodisiac was finally over.

Yani didn't feel his legs and Emery can only face the ceiling with an unimpressive look, the penis that was always haughty was now relaxed and sticky, already Yani was a complete mess, with marks of passion all over his young and soft body.

Emery could finally think, but he could only think he wanted to have sex, again and again, he really seemed like a pervert with that kind of thinking. He was a sweaty, dirty mess, but he felt incredibly refreshed, swearing he could last a few more rounds.

It's terrifying!

Yani couldn't move at all, his body was weak and his mind tired.

"I'm going to sleep, " murmured Yani, who didn't realize he spoke aloud. He had said this to Giovanni so that the young man would take his body back.

"All right, I'll take care of everything," said Emery looking at Yani's tired face, who soon closed his eyes and snored, not caring about his sweaty, sticky body.

Emery didn't for the first time thank for there was a magical world and soon went to help Yani clean up.

Giovanni who reassumed his body only felt strong physical fatigue, so he stood still and obedient, while Emery cleaned his body with magic.

"Okay, now I'm going to clean up," Emery said speaking his thoughts out loud. Quickly he was clean again, he got out of bed and went to look for his cute little dog Hellish Bao.

Which he had forgotten when he got lost in sex and pleasure.

Bao: Woof! Woof! The Master forgot me! QAQ
Emery: It was only momentary! >_<
Bao: It's been hours, you know ... UoU
Emery: So long ... O.o
Bao: (...)U_U

Hello readers!
How are you all doing? I hope you are all well and healthy. I hope everyone gets the vaccination as soon as possible.
Anyway, the smut ended ... Only for two chapters later we have others ... Cough ... Cough!
It took so long, that we will have at least a few more scenes .... Hehehe.
The first pokemon ... cough ... cough ... I mean the first husband was captured. Let's go to the second husband ... remembering Giovanni's body has two souls, Yani and Giovanni.
So you should already know who is next in the round, right?
Vote in the poll, this will be for future references and maybe I will come by surprise with an interesting extra.
SEE YA!

What is the next couple for smut? (May appear in extras or in future chapters)
  • Azarphy and Emery (Paying a debt) Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Azarphy and Arabeth (What happened when the two were alone?) Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Emery and Arabeth (Master?) Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Scene in the library (which couple?) Votes: 5 25.0%
Total voters: 20 · This poll was closed on Mar 20, 2021 11:22 AM.
49