59. The Storm
2.3k 0 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The storm

           Giovanni who was feeling warm and sick body was soon placated by gentle energy with an herbal aroma. He still felt that his body was tired, but the fever and pain were gone. He hugged the blankets feeling comfortable, snoring softly. He looked very tired both mentally and physically.

           Emery was relieved to finish spreading his healing energy under Giovanni's body. He had noticed that the young novice had a little fever and looked even paler, so with the quick examination he discovered that he had exaggerated in sex.

           Giovanni's body was very young and inexperienced, given that Emery was a virgin man with many perverted ideas, it wasn't unexpected that Giovanni had been injured or that his body had reached its limit.

           "Master, my reward!" asked Bao with his beautiful bright brown eyes, after seeing Emery finish using his healing powers.

           "Okay, " said Emery with a sigh. He then closed his eyes and circled the demonic energy through his body, then a small ball of demonic energy appeared at the tip of Emery's index finger.

           Emery threw the demonic energy ball to Bao, who ate with great enthusiasm. The demon Manticore didn't know the reason, but the demonic energy of the bishop was very rich and pure, almost as if he were a demon duke. When he finishes digesting it will be like years of training. In a few years, he will be able to use his powers to form a human body, which would be better than a little cub.

           Of course, Emery didn't have the great amount that a demon duke would have, but the purity of demonic energy was similar to that of a duke. Which was very strange, given that Emery Darcy is a bishop already baptized by sacred energy.

           Emery, for now, was avoiding thinking about this fact too, because he couldn't rely on Bishop Darcy's precious memories on this subject. When he had analyzed the previous memories there was nothing about him being able to control the demonic energy or some sign of it.

           The young bishop sighed because he would have much to discover when he left the abbey. He felt he didn't want to find out, was he a monster? Or was it his transmigration effect? Worse, do you have a relationship with your mysterious family?

Ah, he just wanted to be a rich noble and waste money!

           "Azarphy?" Emery called mentally. He called a few more times until he got an answer.

           "Are you in danger of some kind of trouble?" Azarphy immediately asked that he could answer the young bishop's call.

           "Some little problems. I'm going to take a little longer to get back to the room. If someone comes to call me, can you dismiss these people on my behalf?" Emery asked only if in case anyone decides to summon him to exorcise the lesser demons that were pointing here and there at Matheus Abbey.

           Azarphy who can read Emery's mind for a moment was silent because he was shocked by the number of things that happened within hours that Emery was out of his sight.

           "What the hell have you been doing?" Azarphy questioned it with a little anger. In Emery's memoirs were the moment he contracted with Bao and the sex he had had with the young novice. He didn't know if he was shocked that a human from the clergy would make a contract with a demon, but he knew that he felt awkwardly uncomfortable in the knowledge that Emery and Giovanny had become intimate.

           "I explain when I get back, " said Emery a little embarrassed, but there was nothing he could do because everything was very unexpected.

           Azarphy grunted some response and then remained silent at the end of the brief conversation. The fallen angel was shocked at how many things happened to the human in the meantime. 

           Emery inexplicably felt guilty, but soon he brushed away that sense of guilt. It's not like he planned all these things, he just followed the flow of events.

           Cough...Cough... even sex was something for the moment and nothing planned.

           Emery went to the big window that was still open, he could see the black clouds wandering in the sky, lightning fell in one of the furthest gardens, he could only see the smoke rising and an orange glow in that spot.

           A cold wind came through the window, bringing the stench of smoke. The fire spread quickly. Emery could say that this was the work of demons as well.

           That was very scary!

           Emery closed the window and lowered the curtains. He began to feel tired. Not physically, but mentally tired. The afternoon had been quite hectic and many surprising things happened in that short time.

           However, he was still quite aware that he needed to take some things out of his space item. Emery felt he would fall into a deep sleep, his heart was beating too fast and he could feel the flow of energy deflating in his body, but it was not painful he just felt very tired.

           Emery pulled out a jar of water with two glasses, a large bread wrapped in paper, a jar of jam, and some dumplings placing them on the table. He didn't know when he was going to wake up, he had the feeling he was going to sleep soundly for a while.

           He had taken these foods out in case Giovanni woke up first and wanted to eat something. Emery even left a change of clothes on the chair, as he had not put clothes on Giovanni.

           Emery was now less worried and went to bed, he felt that his forces were fading and that darkness was going to take his conscience.

           "Bao, I'll leave things to you, " said Emery by the mental connection. He could only rest without caring too much because of the existence of Bao, who was on a contract with him.

           "I'll keep an eye on everything, " said the little mastiff dog with a voice full of confidence. Now that he had been fed, he served the human much more willingly.

           Emery took off his pair of boots and loosened his pants, took a blanket from the space item, and covered himself, placing his head on a soft feather pillow. When the rain began to fall Emery and Giovanni were resonating quietly.

           In the ward that hosted the abbey's clerics things were hectic because the priests were summoned to help fight the various demons that suddenly appeared in the sacred territory of the Abbey.

           Everyone thought that all this was the fault of the priest who committed suicide in the sacred territory, bringing a curse on the Abbey Matheus. Of course, they were right, but it had nothing to do with the priest's suicide, but rather that the late priest had opened a portal of hell beneath the abbey.

           Fortunately, the portal was not very strong since only major and below demons can pass easily, Arabeth had been the only exception since he was a Demon Marquis, who by the hierarchy was far superior to any greater demon in hell.

           "Brother Rutger, this way, " said one of the priests who accompanied a tall man, with short blond hair, eyes of gray-blue, with a beautiful and young face. He wore the exorcist clothes, consisting of long pants, a long-sleeved cotton shirt, both black. A violet silk belt fastened on the hip with the symbol of the god of light (the moon and the sun) made of silver hanging from the left side.

The shirt was high-collared, in his hands were some rings that glowed with soft white light, those were sacred items, in his left hand there was a Bible and in his right hand, there was an automatic darts thrower.

           The rain fell heavily with thunder shaking the earth and lightning illuminated the dark sky, the atmosphere was quite oppressive, along with all this demonic laughter that every few seconds sounded in the environment.

           It looked like they were already in hell.

Hello readers!
Thanks for the comments and support!
Thanks for Patreon! A sponsored chapter.
So, a little villain (a cannon fodder or a real villain?).
I'm not going to lie, I would act a lot like Emery, I would ignore all these abnormal things, as long as it doesn't hurt me.
On Emery being seme or uke, I think it depends a lot on the relationship he will have with the MLs.
I agree with those who said that there are not so many protagonists in the novels, I chose to play the protagonist in this style because of that.
SEE YA!

The image below, I found the clothes interesting.

47