60. Father Rutger
2.7k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Father Rutger

R-18 (Content can trigger, contains a hint of rape and violence)

         Rutger Hendrik has a 26-year-old and is a young exorcist, only three years older than Bishop Emery Darcy. He would be extraordinarily talented if it weren't for the monstrous existence of Emery who was already a bishop and a powerful exorcist.

           Rutger comes from a wealthy and noble family, Count Hendrik is a prosperous noble who deals with the trade of magical items in the Kingdom of Phaty, which is at least months away by common transport and a few weeks in magical transport.

           Of course, if someone uses teleportation, it won't take more than two days to travel.

           Rutger is a typical son of his time, as a young man, he was initiated into sex life with a 14-year-old, before his father sent him to a religious boarding school so that he could achieve the best education. Rutger is the second son, but his father married another woman after his mother's death, so he had two more younger brothers.

           Rutger's stepmother didn't want her children to go to church and become a priest, so she convinced Count Hendrik to send Rutger who was already in a religious boarding school to become a priest, at the time Rutger was 16-years-old and had no right to return home, being sent directly to Leeuwen Abbey which was a tribute to the angel of death.

           Rutger's good, relaxed life quickly became a dull life full of heavy discipline. Unlike many Abbeys that didn't care so much about the rules for those of noble birth, Leeuwen Abbey was an abbey full of high morals and discipline, the novices who became priests there were generally very successful so they valued discipline much more than anyone's noble title.

           Rutger Hendrik grew up in this repressed environment, where he couldn't drink alcohol, couldn't go out to have fun with women, and couldn't even have a rest day. It was all about studying, doing manual labor, and training to fight demons.

           At Leeuwen Abbey, there was an older boy, who had entered late to become a novice, but as he was the son of a Holy Knight, so, the clerics didn't objectify his entry. He would be only a short time, so the abbey was neither too rigid nor too disciplined, they wanted to get rid of this person as soon as possible. This was their first and last exception, something they deeply regretted since this man was a furious storm. Fortunately, it was only a little over a year.

           His name was Levi Mulder and he was a tyrannical 20-year-old guy who was fortunately very talented so that the church wouldn't care about his age and tyranny. Rutger met Levi Mulder when he was 17, he was already full of marks of punishment on his arms and legs because he was a very undisciplined boy.

           As Rutger was behaving shamelessly and rebelliously, the priests decided to let Levi Mulder be responsible for Rutger, as he was the oldest and could also spend more time watching Rutger.

           The truth is that the priest teachers were tired of Rutger's stubbornness in accepting his fate as a novice, so they left the young tyrant of the abbey and future sacred knight to discipline this young rebel.

           Perhaps Rutger would become calmer and value teachers better since he still behaved as if he were a rich and spoiled nobleman.

           Levi Mulder wasn't the best option because he was intimidating for his strong and muscular size and his short temper. The priests were sure that Rutger would suffer a daily beating if he continued to act like a spoiled young man in front of Levi. This would make Rutger more obedient and less rebellious against the teaching of priests.

           The priests weren't wrong, but the punishment was beyond the imagination of the priests.

           Levi Mulder always had a deviated character, he liked perversity and lust, men, women, and young people fall into his hands and would be sexually devastated.

           Knight Mulder believed that if he sent this eldest son of his to be educated at Leeuwen Abbey, which is famous for strict morals and ethics, perhaps his son's character would improve or at least that he could control himself better.

           If it wasn't for the priests' decision to hand Rutger over to Levi Mulder, perhaps Levi had improved in his character.

           Rutger, 26, is a handsome and seductive man, his 17-year-old version was even more beautiful thanks to the freshness of youth, Levi Mulder fell for Rutger's beauty.

           Unfortunately for 17-year-old Rutger, who was sodomized several times over the entire year. Levi Mulder had become obsessed with Rutger and made the life of the novice a living hell.

           Fortunately, it was only a year, as Levi Mulder graduated and set out for his training to become a Holy Knight. Although he often threatened to take Rutger with him, Rutger was the son of a nobleman with some power within the Kingdom of Phaty, which made it very risky to kidnap young Rutger.

           Rutger Hendrik found himself free and relieved, but this generated deep trauma and made him hate men, he was sure he preferred warm, gentlewomen than men who acted like beasts.

           He strongly believed that men were all equal to Levi Mulder, that he had to antagonize all men who were very friendly to him. Rutger promised himself that he would never be interested in men and that he wouldn't be in a vulnerable position again.

           Until he met Giovanni a few days ago, when Rutger felt restless with a restless heart and forbidden desire seized him in his mind, that he wanted to do the same thing Levi Mulder had done years ago with him.

           Giovanni was the total opposite of Levi Mulder, he was young, handsome, with expressive blue eyes, and looked very friendly. Giovanni could have been a younger version of Rutger at that time. However, there was something very innocent about Giovanni that attracted Rutger.

           Rutger Hendrik tried to control himself for many days, but Giovanni's blue eyes shone in innocence, they were warm, giving a warmth that Rutger had not felt for a long time. Rutger made a point of talking to Giovanni a little bit every day, he wanted to get closer to this 16-year-old more and more.

           Father Rutger couldn't help feeling desire and goodwill towards Giovanni until he realized how much the young man was very close to the person he hated most at Matheus Abbey. This person was despicable and knew of his dirty secret with Levi Mulder, which generated even more hatred and fear in Rutger's heart.

           Since this secret was a humiliation that should never come to the out.

           Little by little Rutger was reminded of his dark past, but he couldn't discount his anger on his enemy who had more influence than him. Soon he could only repress himself, but each time he saw Giovanni interact amicably with this enemy of his, Rutger couldn't help but get angry at the young novice.

           In Rutger Hendrik's distraught mind it was as if Giovanni was mocking him with his enemy, even though he felt uncomfortable with this new feeling, Rutger didn't fail to wish Giovanni.

           The days were passing and soon he was in the last week that would stay at the Abbey Matheus, he would be sent to his homeland in the Kingdom of Pathy.

The desire for Giovanni had already become a serious obsession and he masturbated every day thinking of the beautiful and innocent blue eyes, thinking of the young and gentle face, he could even imagine the beautiful lips full of Giovanni on his cock kissing and sucking the head of his cock ... Anyway, Rutger reached the height of his obsession and couldn't get rid of it, even if he prayed every night and knelt on hard corn kernels to punish himself for his sinful thoughts.

           Of course, what made Rutger who was already mad attacking the innocent young man was the fact that Giovanni had a lot of affection for the person Rutger hated the most. Rutger lost control and consumed his desires, regardless of how much Giovanni begged and how much he hurt the young man, even seeing the blood pour didn't make Rutger have an ounce of sympathy or pity.

           In the end, he still felt angry because he had become like Levi Mulder, which led him to go crazy and kick the source of his mad obsession, the young man already bruised on the floor of the damp and dark kitchen pantry.

Hello readers!
Thanks for the comments and the sponsorship!
This was a bit of a heavy chapter. A little bit of the past of the supposed original villain. What I wanted with this chapter was not to cause sympathy or anything like that for you, just to show that violence breeds violence, if the cause is not found and cured. Not everyone who experiences traumas is able to be a good person or empathize with other people.
SEE YA!

This image is used to represent Levi Molder, the person who initiated Rutger on this dark path of obsession and lust.

43