62. A very strange dream
2.3k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the priests and staff of Mathews Abbey were busy dealing with this demon revolt. The novices who were from the first to the fourth year were sent to their dormitories, the novices of the fifth year were tasked with taking care of the younger novices.

The sixth year novices, on the other hand, joined the Holy Knights, considering that this was a unique event, the superiors who still had some time to think, they decided to let the sixth year novices observe how bad and cruel the demons were, with the Holy Knights as protectors, the novices could observe without worrying about their safety.

The priests who were yet to pass through sacred baptism were also with the Holy Knights as supporters, since the area that the Knights had to cover was huge.
In a nutshell, Mathews Abbey is very agitated, which was excellent for Emery and Giovanni who were hiding.

Returning to the room where Emery and Giovanni were hiding. Giovanni ended up being taken to the space where Yani's soul lived, there he saw the older version of him lying on a bed completely exhausted.

"Are you okay?" asked Giovanni, looking at the strangely tired adult.

“I'm fine, I'm just a little tired. This aphrodisiac is very dangerous for humans, as it directly affects consciousness. You should already know that the conscience and the soul are interconnected, as well as the mental power. So, there is still a little effect on my soul,” said Yani, stretching on the soft mattress.

Yani was exhausted in many ways, he was ashamed of the newly made sex and of being dominated by a simple aphrodisiac.

He who was a proud Warlock was reduced to a wet mess in a short time.

Very embarrassing!

"And now?" asked Giovanni, sitting on a chair next to the bed. Yani looked up and focused on Giovanni's bright innocent eyes.

"You cannot accuse Bishop Darcy of being a pervert, since all of this was because of our carelessness and aphrodisiac," said Giovanni calmly. He had not yet forgotten the two objectives of today, which was to test Bishop Darcy on his intentions and to pick up the items that his family left for him to protect himself.

Forget about picking up the items, Giovanni didn't think he would be able to move very soon.

"Did you have sex with him then?" Giovanni asked curious to see Yani become flushed and look away, being far from the proud and arrogant Warlock from earlier.

What could Yani say?

What the fuck was so good? That he was the great pervert and not Bishop Darcy? That he diverted a lamb from God?

“I think it is okay for us to go with Bishop Darcy to the Empire of Aurore. From there we can travel wherever we want without worrying about the church chasing us” said Yani after a long time in an awkward silence, he could only accept the situation. The worst has already happened, the two had sex and a lot, would he still fear being used in another way? He apparently had nothing that Bishop Darcy could covet, so there was no harm in traveling with him, right?

Yani would be taking a different path from his past life, but that was fine, since he had a good memory about the Central Continent, so even if he started with Giovanni in the Aurore Empire, he could take a smooth path.

The best thing is that they would get the support of Emery, who was the son of the Archduke of the Aurore Empire, which would facilitate the question of money, accommodation and even a new identity. That would be much better than being flogged, thrown away almost dead and spending months wandering from village to village until he found a big city so that he could be employed and could live with some dignity.

The biggest dilemma was that he had not yet met directly with Arabeth, who had also helped him a lot along the way, of course, the demon marquis initially gave more work and problems than help.

However, Yani wondered if it would be okay for him to leave with Giovanni without meeting Arabeth. Of course, he kept these thoughts to himself, he still didn't know when and how they would meet Arabeth, so he chose not to talk about it with Giovanni.

Giovanni who knew nothing about a demon marquis who was hanging around the abbey, he was glad that he could leave the abbey soon and start a new and interesting life.

Yani thought of Arabeth and because of that he thought of Emery because the two were two beauties of opposite poles. Arabeth with a seductive beauty and Emery with his angelic beauty, but they were beauties that made him easily seduced and bent.

"Since you're here, how about we train your mental power a little?" asked Yani, wanting to get rid of the thoughts about how Emery had put his big dick in his secret hole because the image of it popped into his mind with a lot of constancy.

He felt very ashamed.

He felt even more ashamed because Emery looked very handsome doing this. His angelic face looked very holy and warm, Yani could feel his face blushing just thinking about it.

Ah, Yani was still the same perverted fool who fell for beauty, even centuries after he fell for a handsome demon, he fell for someone who looks like an angel.
Azarphy: (...)
Arabeth: (...)
Author: Yes, yes my babies our ex protagonist is delusional.

Giovanni easily agreed with this request, after all, he was curious about the powers of the Warlock who were so feared by the churches and hunted for it.

“First, let's train your mental power,” said Yani, beginning to explain what mental power would be and how to feel that power.

While Yani and Giovanni were in a world apart, Emery was also in a world apart.

Emery was in a strange place, he first thought it was a dream, but then he saw his beautiful, tall, pale body that belonged to Emery Darcy, so he soon thought it couldn't be a dream, since in the dream world he would have his body from the past life like Lee Fei with his strong body and his skin the color of ripe wheat.

At least it wasn't a dream that was made by the demon Arabeth, which was a relief. Emery didn't feel ready to face the ML of this novel after having picked the flower of the MC not long ago.

Emery was wearing the same clothes as when he lay down, but he was in an entirely different room. The room he was in represented wealth and luxury all over the place, moreover, there were so many magic items and some items that resembled those of the modern world, that Emery thought he was in some secret room of a great magician.

Oddly, Emery felt that this was his place, as if this room was his. This was a strange feeling, as he had never seen this room in his life.

“Emery, I said you couldn't have drunk that much! Our father will kill us if he sees you like this! ” a male voice came from outside the room, making Emery cringe in fright, as if he had been caught doing something wrong.

The bedroom door was quickly opened and two young men who appeared to be in early adulthood at the age of 20 appeared with a teenager who appeared to be in his late 18s.

The two men were red with hair the same color as Emery's, but one man with a very short military haircut and the other had long wavy hair in a loose ponytail.

The man on the right was tall and muscular, he had an aura as sharp as a sword, which left no doubt that he was a capable warrior, their eyes were reddish brown which made him look more intimidating, he had a very masculine face with a firm chin and stubble. His skin was a healthy caramel tone of someone who practiced in the sun daily, his hands were big, and he had sharp eyebrows, which made him look a little cruel.

The second man was not so tall with only 1.70 m (557,7 ft), he had an aura of an academic, something like an aura of efficiency and a starched person. His eyes were violet, his skin was very pale, and it was suspected that this person had never been in the sun all his life.

The two men were terribly handsome, the whole ensemble made them look very charming, the strong warrior and the gentle academic.

Emery vaguely had the impression that their faces were familiar, but he had never seen these people before in his life.

"Big brother, I didn't drink much" said the teenager with a laugh, but his speech was very clean, and he really didn't seem to have drunk much to be drunk, if it weren't for the red tinting his neck and the way he was being taken by the two men, Emery would also think that the young man was very sober.

"Emery, the father said it was for you to be initiated in the brothel and not to be poisoned by the drinks" the man who had the aura of a warrior spoke with annoyance.

“I said I didn't want to go. I don't know what the father was thinking” said the young redhead with a sigh of regret.

“This isn't relevant now. You had a drink with stimulants which is much worse than obediently going to the room of one of these courtesans” said the warrior with disdain.

“Who cares about that? I prefer to study magic than to play in a brothel! ” young Emery protested with a silly laugh, even when he tried to appear fair and noble.

“So, your father sent you to a brothel. He is afraid that you will blow that hard head of yours from memorizing incantations! ” said the warrior, poking young Emery's head provocatively.

“Second brother! You are only teasing me because I am drunk! ” said young Emery full of indignation, only to burst out laughing then, making the two brothers sigh when they saw the condition of the younger brother.

“You know, second brother who is going to have to investigate who wanted to do this. Clearly, someone wanted to use these courtesans to generate a grandson for our father,” said the man with an academic aura.

This was serious, someone wanted Emery to produce an heir outside the home, which could be very dangerous because it would allow outsiders to study their family line.

Hello dear readers!
It's been a while, hasn't it? How are you all doing? I hope you are all well and healthy.
I am mourning today for the death of an actor who is part of LGBTQI (Paulo Gustavo). He died due to COVID-19, with everything that is happening in my country, you know that feeling of helplessness? So, today I'm not feeling well.
Thank you for your comments and your support for this long time.
A moment of prayer for everyone who died because of COVID-19 to cherish those who stayed on earth.

Well, you're going to meet part of Emery's family now. Just don't be too shocked afterwards.
xD warning is given.

SEE YA!

46