63. Is that the reason why Emery left home?
2.7k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Is that the reason why Emery left home?

R-18 (CONTAINS INCEST SCENES)
(...)

The two men took the young man to the big bed and placed him there carefully as if the young man could break if they did so abruptly.

Emery had finally understood what was going on, apparently, this was a reminder of the previous Emery Darcy. Now that he thought about it, he understood the reason for finding these two familiar men, these were the older brothers of the original Emery.

The warrior-looking man was the second brother, Charlie Darcy, and the academic-looking man was the Archduke's eldest son, Darius Darcy.

So the teenager he thought was about 18 was actually the original Emery Darcy, but how could that person ever be so tall?

Emery thought and recalled the memories of the original body, in fact, he had a memory similar to what was going on in front of him, but that memory was very vague as if it were blurry and many gaps were missing.

Which made sense since as far as he could see the teenage Emery was very drunk and possibly was poisoned by some sexual stimulant, it wouldn't be strange to have memory loss because of the combination of these two elements.

This Emery who seemed to be 18 years old is actually only 14 years old, this was the day his father sent him with his older brothers to a famous brothel so that his son could be initiated into sex.

At that time the Archduke, father of Emery, didn't think about sending his talented son to the church, so it wasn't strange that Emery went through a man's baptism ritual and entered that adult life.

At least the current Emery thought that young Emery had the body of almost an adult despite the age of 14. He was only a little shorter than his first older brother who was already 20 years old.

"Apparently the height was only inherited by me?" Emery though a little amused.

Since the current, he was even taller than his second older brother. However, he can't help feeling a little envious of his second older brother's cool body, because he wanted a body like that too.

Emery was in a corner of the room watching everything, but it seemed that no one noticed him there. This only confirmed that it was just a memory, but he didn't understand why he was dreaming about that memory that should have been erased by alcohol and drugs.

Even stranger was to observe everything as a third person and not as a memory of his own, like the other memories he had inherited. However, the things that happened before him distracted him from this strange thought.

"Darius I will call the doctor, this will be problematic if the father comes and sees him like this," said Charlie when he saw his 14-year-old younger brother lying and looking at the ceiling with lost eyes, his normally clear face was winning shades of red, it wouldn't be long before the effect of the sexual stimulant began to torment the teenager.

“You better get going. We are lucky that Louis left with his father, ”said Darius, gesturing for Charlie to leave the room and go to the doctor.

After Charlie closed the bedroom door, Darius took off his brother's pair of boots, loosened his brown leather pants, took off his purple jacket, took off his black vest, and left only with a light white cotton shirt, also untied his red hair it was loosely attached.

"Big brother, I'm feeling weird," said young Emery, grabbing his big brother, rubbing his face in an adorable way on Darius's flat stomach.

Darius had also taken off his own red jacket and royal blue waistcoat, as it was very uncomfortable to be too dressed in the house. Since they were both men, there was no reason not to just be dressed in the basics, in a black satin shirt and black leather pants.

"I know, soon the doctor will come to give me some medicine and everything will be over," said Darius, stroking his younger brother's red hair. Emery's hair was softer and less rebellious than his, which curled at the ends and was terrible to comb if more than a day went by without a care.

“I don't like taking medicine. It tastes very bitter, ”said Emery, still acting cute to her older brother.

"You are too drunk to take a pill, so you will have to take the bitter medicine anyway," said Darius laughing a little when he saw his younger brother acting cute.

He even pinched his adorable little brother's red cheeks.

Current Emery: (...)

Hey, where's the bloody relationship that was in the memory of the original Emery?
What's up with this scene of two cute brothers talking?

The current Emery was very confused seeing this sweet memory and full of brotherly love. If the brothers got along so well, what was the reason for sending Emery to become a novice?

The memory continued with Charlie bringing one of the family doctors, who was a man of quite old age. The doctor analyzed Emery using a magic item and quickly searched inside his space item in the shape of a first aid box, or so it seemed to Emery, although the box was like a small finely refined white chest, it lacked the cross red or something that would indicate that.

The doctor took out a small, clear vial with a slightly glowing blue liquid.

"Alchemy?" thought Emery. Well, it came to mind when he looked at the bottle of blue liquid. Which could very well be true. Unfortunately, what Emery knew about Alchemy was very rudimentary, since the church chased alchemists and censored the knowledge about alchemy to circulate around.

Alchemy and Black Magic were on a par with the dominant church in this fantasy world. That is, this must be suppressed at all costs.

Apparently, the nobles weren't as devout as they showed abroad, since the Archduke's family doctor appeared to be an alchemist.

The doctor warned that it was only necessary to take two spoons, the first now and the second three hours later, so young Emery's body would only feel tired and would not be harmed by the sexual stimulant.

Of course, the doctor said the ideal would be to get someone to have sex and let the drug disperse naturally, which Charlie quickly denied since it would be very risky to let someone take advantage of his stupid and virgin little brother.

“I'm going out to investigate the brothel. I better go with some guards now, while they think we're having a problem with the intoxicated Emery, ”said Charlie as he sent an employee to take the doctor out of the room.

"Just be careful," said Darius, looking at his younger brother who was bigger than him and stronger physically, but he still worried.

“I'm not afraid of these cowardly people. I'm only afraid of our father and grandfather when they find out what happened,” said Charlie with a tired sigh. He didn't even think it was a possibility to be discovered, he already knew that the news would be discovered by his father and grandfather for sure.

“Don't worry, I will deal with them as usual. Anyway, nothing happened to Emery, so at the most, we will both have more tasks to do” said Darius with a shrug as if it was already a common occurrence for older family members to blame the two brothers for everything that happened to their third brother.

"I'm leaving," said Charlie quickly, taking out his blue coat that he had taken off a few minutes before going to call the doctor.

When the bedroom door closed, Darius sighed tiredly and looked at his younger brother, who had a rather flushed face and his midnight blue eyes seemed to shine full of tears and complaints.

Darius's heart melted when he saw his little brother with that look feeling hurt.

"Let's Emery take the medicine," said Darius, taking the blue bottle and a tablespoon.

"I don't want!" the young Emery refused to take the medicine very vehemently, but he was weak to run and only rolled over the bed a little before being grabbed by his older brother.

Darius hugged young Emery from behind like he did when his little brother was a cute and adorable child.

Young Emery was already a beauty at the age of 14, but he was more on the side of being cute than seductive. The current Emery had a beautiful and holy image, with a beauty that many doubted could be real and not a perfect illusion.

Emery as a child was much more adorable, it was literally as if he were a little angel from heaven, with beautiful chubby cheeks and large, innocent, dark blue eyes.

Even trapped in the arms of his older brother, Emery refused to take the medicine and turned his face away from the spoon with the blue liquid.

"What do you want to take the medicine for?" asked Darius helplessly with this stubborn little brother.

"I want a kiss from the older brother!" said the young Emery excitedly, with his beautiful midnight blue eyes shining.

"This ..." Darius spoke in surprise as he looked into Emery's innocent eyes. He really wondered if Emery knew what he was talking about.

"On the cheek?" asked Darius hopefully, but young Emery was not an idiot.

"In the mouth," said Emery with an interesting look, seeing the older brother's reaction with the red ears.

The current Emery Darcy was looking at everything with big, wide-eyed eyes.

"Now I understand why Emery was sent to the church, he was trying to seduce his older brother!" Emery thought, looking at the scene of the 14-year-old Emery and his older brother Darius in surprise.

NOTE: They Darius and Emery aren't really a brother, but Emery doesn't know it yet. Charles and Emery are real brothers.

Hello dear readers!
How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is well and healthy.
Today is a little gloomy as it is rainy and cold. I'm still fine and healthy. So banzai for that!
Thanks for the comments!

Well, I just want to say that I warned you about this chapter in the previous chapter, so no one was taken by surprise.
If you have a trigger I advise you to wait up to two chapters ahead to read.

Are you shocked? Hehehe gets worse.
SEE YA!

38