Chapter 12
2k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please support me by reading the chapter in inkitt website. Please >.<

which is 

inkitt.app.link/RA_zana1

or 

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/268270/

------------------------------------------------------------

In her previous life, like now, Fei Fei would come and showing how concerned she was while looking at Li Na’s pitiful state. And as dumb as she can get, Li Na would totally felt her sympathy and cried her tears out to Fei Fei.

She would tell Fei Fei all her concerns on how cruel and hideous Shen Yun Tian is as she considered that Fei Fei is her only one and true friend.

Each time Fei Fei comes into the house, Shen Yun Tian would emit a displeasing expression but Li Na believes that’s because he hates that she has someone to depend on considering how possessive he is.

His irritation only encourages Li Na to keep asking Fei Fei to come and visits her. Looking at his infuriated mood improving Li Na’s spirit as she believes that it is her way of revenging his imprisonment act.

Only when she passing by his office room then she realizes why Fei Fei would always come to visit her.

Through a small door’s gap, she can see how Fei Fei demonstrates the usage of a low cut shirt and a tight short skirt that she always wears.

The scene makes Li Na totally bewilder. Fei Fei approaches Shen Yun Tian and keeps showing her deep cleavage. She makes it seems more alluring by wearing a bright red inner undergarment that is visible with a naked eye.

With an eye full of lust and desire, she keeps fluttering her long eyelashes to Shen Yun Tian in an attempt to seduce him. “Yun Tian, don’t you feel unsatisfied with the years of solitary? I will help you”. She said with slow suggestive words. Her spoiled voice makes Li Na’s hair stand up.

Fei Fei raises her hand and tracing his chest to induce his passion while her smooth leg keeps scratching his strong leg in an indecent manner.

“Yun Tian, look at me. I am more pretty and able to satisfy you more than anyone else especially your wife”. She whispers the words near him so that her hot breath can enticing him.

Once Fei Fei tries to unbutton his shirt, Shen Yun Tian immediately grabs her hand and throw it away harshly. “Don’t touch me”. His eyes are so cold. A threatening aura full of danger is surrounding him.

The perplexed Fei Fei lose her cool and unconsciously take a step back. “Ok...Okay”. She stutters.

“The only reason you able to stay here is because of Li Na’s wish. So don’t try to test my patient”. His sharp gaze is like a knife able to frighten her heart.

“Forget about Li Na. Don’t you know that she still keep in touch with her first love, Ru Feng? Yun Tian, you don’t have any chance at all”. Even though she scared, Fei Fei still wants to shove the truth onto his face. At least, this will give her a chance to be Shen Yun Tian’s lover.

“Yun Tian, accept me okay? I am okay with only being your secret lover and not a wife. I love you”. Once again she tries to approach him.

However, before she starts moves, Shen Yun Tian approaches her and grips her face. “You are not worthy. Reek of rotten stench” His cold and murderous atmosphere makes all the words she plans to say vanish.

“It seems like your father is trying to expand his business to J City, isn’t it? Should I give some ‘gift’ to him?“A cold smile appeared on his face. His words alarmed Fei Fei.

“What are you trying to do?” She said timidly.

On that expressionless face, his smiles become wider. “If you don’t want me to do something, just be a good friend to Li Na and do no more than that”.

The scared Fei Fei immediately nodded. “Yun Tian, I would never give up on you”. She stands up and quickly takes her handbag to leave the room.

Realize that Fei Fei would exist the room, Li Na promptly runs away to her room. Her heart is beating fast and she can feel her body become cold when saw how menacing Shen Yun Tian can be.

His action makes Li Na become fearful. Supposedly she as a wife should be happy that Shen Yun Tian drives away the seducer but Li Na cant feels that. She doesn’t love him. She hates him.

She wants to run away from the house. Since she is under confinement order, she can only contact Ru Feng with the help of Fei Fei.

Even though Fei Fei approaches her with another mean, she is the only one that can link her with Ru Feng so Li Na chooses to ignore her purpose.

Even after leaving Shen Yun Tian’s house, Fei Fei keeps contacting her. The one that keeps introducing the illegal clinic for abortion is Fei Fei.

Whenever they are talking about abortion, she would also persuade her to accept Ru Feng’s suggestion. Its like they have a tacit agreement. Maybe from the beginning, she is the only one that doesn’t know how both of them hate her.

When her weight increase and her body become plump because of those antidepressant pills, Fei Fei would become so happy and day by day she treats Li Na more rudely.

“Fatty”, “Ugly” and more offensive words Fei Fei said only making Li Na fall into deep inferiority. She tried to stand up for herself but Fei Fei’s replies only make her heart broken into pieces.

“We are a friend? Hey Li Na, have you really become so stupid? When have we become a friend? It is only your wishful thinking”. Fei Fei mocked her.

“Why do you hate me?” Li Na asks her. Her lips shaking in anger.

Fei Fei snickers. “In high school, you are not smart but able to become the teacher’s favorite. In college you able to become Ru Feng’s lover despite the ordinary looking face. Being born in a rich household you decide to abandon your family because of your stubbornness. And even having the man I yearned, you choose to leave him”.

Li Na wants to deny it but she doesn’t know what to say. “What is so special about you? I am more beautiful. More intelligent and work harder than you. But I didn’t get anything!” Fei Fei shows her hourglass shape to Li Na arrogantly.

“That’s why. Since I cannot get them, I will make you lose them. Everything”. Fei Fei laughs evilly. She didn’t hide her malice anymore since her longtime planning finally achieved. After saying about all hatred that she contained, finally, Fei Fei leaves Li Na alone in her small house.

That is the last time she saw Fei Fei. After years of getting along, it doesn’t mean anything at all. In her past life, Li Na was too blind to see everything but not in this life.

She will fight for the relationship between her and Shen Yun Tian so she is going to make sure Fei Fei’s purpose will not come true.

Li Na washes her face and looks at the mirror. ‘Fighting Li Na. You are not fatty anymore. Shen Yun Tian still loves you. You have a second chance to make it right and you can do it’. She keeps muttering a chanting to keep a strong will inside her.

Li Na adjusts her face to hide the loathing feeling that she has inside her heart toward Fei Fei. After makes sure there is nothing wrong with her expression, Li Na moves out from the bathroom.

“Li Na you take a long time in the bathroom. I thought something might happen”. Fei Fei sulking on her bed. She is comfortably lying there treating the place like her own.

“If something does happen, aren’t you going to be happy”. Li Na smiles coldly.

“Huh? What are you saying Li Na? Are you okay?” Maybe because her words are too cold, its make Fei Fei sensed something wrong. She immediately sits on the bed and looking intently at Li Na.

“I am fine. Never been this fine before” Li Na sits on the chair opposite the bed. She doesn’t want to sit on the same place as Fei Fei although they always sleep together before.

“Then, its okay”. Fei Fei ignores the unusual Li Na and she starts whispers.

“How about our plan? Ru Feng had been telling me how he missed you so much”. Fei Fei’s eyes are so excited.

Yeah, she had made a plan before with Fei Fei to run away with Ru Feng. It’s around this time that she is going to execute it. Although end up she being caught by Shen Yun Tian before even manage to step outside.

“I have prepared the money, documents and also even there is a car outside ready to bring you out”. Fei Fei keeps telling the progress for their plan although she noticed that Li Na’s eyes become deeper but her gaze is colder.

“Why do you do so much for me, Fei Fei?”. Li Na interrupts Fei Fei’s long explanation.

“Why? Its because I am your friend”. Fei Fei answers cheerfully.

‘Friend’. The word only makes Li Na feels disgusted.

“Let’s stop the plan. If I get caught, I don’t know what Mr. Shen would do to you”. Li Na sees how Fei Fei changes when hears her words. From excitement changed to shocked. And now she can see a trace of anger on Fei Fei’s face.

Li Na blames herself. How can she didn’t notice this before? Fei Fei’s expression is too obvious and she didn’t bother to hide it at all. Li Na, you are too blind.

“No. It’s okay, I am fine. I will be happy if you reach your happiness with Ru Feng. Really. Then, let’s continue the plan, okay?” Fei Fei tries to persuade her again. Even though she smiles, Li Na still can see how her lips twitched a bit. Indicating how irritated Fei Fei feels right now.

“No. I am going to stay. I will start accepting Mr. Shen and do what a wife supposed to do”. Li Na firmly conveys her words. There is no smile on her face, showing how she treat her words seriously.

21