Chapter 23
687 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Na looks at the outside through the bedroom’s window. She had woken up quite late as the time seems to had turned evening already.

“Uhhh...” She lets out a long whimper of grievance as she felt the painful sting at the certain part of her body when tried to move.

“Bastard...” Li Na mutters a slow curse when remembered how Shen Yun Tian handled her before. Although she said that, a tint of redness was developed all over her face, embarrassment of their wild action.

“Who?” A deep voice behind made Li Na turned her head around. Her eyes wide open as a gasp leaks out from her small red lips.

“Mr. Shen?! You are here?” She was shocked. Thank God she was wearing a shirt or it’s going to be so embarrassing to even facing him.

While wearing a thin glass, Shen Yun Tian was holding a book. He leaned on a chair situated beside the bed as he looked at her. Li Na noticed that although he still wears his standard shirt, he seems to be more ease and relaxed.

Realize that Li Na had already woken up, Shen Yun Tian closed the book, removed his spectacles and put them on the table. Slowly he approached Li Na and held her closely, enveloping her in his strong arm while his face came nearer to her face.

“Then, where should I be?” His hot breath grazed on her face not only made Li Na felt itch but her heart beating faster.

“I thought you went to work”. She slowly whispered. She was unable to continue facing his strong gaze and gave up, lowering her face. But he raised his hand and gently pull her head up by pinching her chin. He wanted to see her expression, knowing what played in her mind.

“You want me to?“. Shen Yun Tian asked. As if knowing what her answer will be, he continued, “You are more important than anything”

His eyes were so gentle on her. How can he let her wake up alone after tossing her around? He wants to let her know that they were not only having sex but were also made in love yesterday.

Although she didn’t know what he was thinking, Li Na can see that the corner of his mouth was slightly bent. There was a tingling sensation in her heart that urging her to touch his thin lip so she raised her hand, pulling him down and kissed him.

Her bold gesture made him startled but he quickly reciprocated. Shen Yun Tian held her tightly and deepen the kiss. His hand continued softly stroking her back, caressing her. Their action was not wild and crude but slow and tender. Appreciating each other.

While holding him, suddenly a sound coming out from Li Na’s stomach. Immediately her face became red in embarrassment. This reminded her that she had not eaten anything start from yesterday night until today.

But to make a sound during hot kisses was really shameful.

She wants to continue their passionate move and ignored the sound but Shen Yun Tian pulled himself away and looked at her face.

Although Shen Yun Tian didn’t say anything, a chuckle released by him made Li Na stunned. Is it really Shen Yun Tian that is currently laughing? Not only he was smiling but now, he is laughing too. She had never imagined that she can see these things to happen and occur on the same day too.

“You are laughing? Why?” She asked in disbelief.

Noticing how amazed Li Na was, Shen Yun Tian turned back to his serious self and gaze at her “Because of you.”

“I had already asked Hwang Ma to prepare the food. So you can eat after get ready” He let out a slight cough and immediately changed the topic to hide his awkwardness.

Still, Li Na pondered on his words.

‘I am able to make him happy’. The realization sunk in her mind made her smiled. She looked up and see Shen Yun Tian.

Her heart felt so light and calm. No longer burdened with sins of the past. Her salvation was only him. Made him smile. Made him able to laugh. Stayed and loving him.

Her strong gaze on Shen Yun Tian made him become nervous and restless. So, he takes the towel at the rack and handed it to her, “Do you want me to help you?”

While smiling, she shook her head and took the towel, “No, it’s okay. I can do it” Li Na quickly moved her body to the corner of the bed.

Confidently she tried to stand up but the after effect of yesterday passion was too much that her legs giving out.

She is going to fall! Somehow before falling on the floor, strong arm immediately held her. Preventing her from getting hurt.

“Are you okay?” His worried voice came into her ears. Li Na looked up and saw how his anxious his face was. She didn’t know that he was attentive to her that in that quick moment he able to grab her. She was really being cherished.

Surrounded by his wide arm, Li Na felt so secured and she enjoyed it. Although there was a thin cloth separate them, she still can feel his hot skin, warming her. Thus, she didn’t take any action to move away from his entrapment.

She always wonders how he able to hold her up so easily like her weight means nothing to him. Although she didn’t consider to be heavy like in her past life, her current weight was not light either. 

“Are you really fine?” Her daze looks made Shen Yun Tian frowned further. He lowered his head down to the same level as her.

She nodded her face slowly. “Yes. It’s just my legs giving out but its okay now”. A sheepish smile leaked out from her smiling face. She tried to stand up and it seems that her legs were fine. Maybe her abrupt movement doesn’t give her leg enough time to move yet.

“Huh?!” Shen Yun Tian lifted Li Na’s body unexpectedly and made she slipped a gasp of shock. Her hand immediately hold around his neck to stabilize herself from falling down.

“Mr. Shen, what are you trying to do?“She widening her eyes and blinked in confusion at him.

“Let me help you”. He slowly took a step forward and brought her to the bathroom. His pace was steady and unfaltering.

She had never been princess carried before so Li Na couldn’t help but squeal with delight with his gentle action. She leans on his wide arm and looks up to his strong jaw. Her dazed eyes never once left his manly face and appreciated him

Even after Shen Yun Tian put her down, Li Na still didn’t let go of her hold on his neck like she was being bewitched by him.

“Do you want me to help further?” His question awoken her from the entranced state. Instantly she put her hand down and shake her head several times to hide her embarrassment. “It’s okay”

But his teasing smile only made Li Na flushed with redness. “Then, call out to me if you need anything”. He said with his husky voice that comes into her ears as an erotic whisper.

“Yeah”. She answered quickly so he will leave. She needs to let her heart rate down.

After Shen Yun Tian closed the door, Li Na immediately went to sink and open the tap. Swipe the tap water all over to her red face.

How can Shen Yun Tian be so this attractive! His every movement were able to seduce her. Since they had crossed the line that should not be there between husband and wife, he was more aggressive in expressing his affection.

Before he would not able to even smile at her and now, when he smiled, her heart only able to melt.

Li Na looks at herself in the mirror. Her face was beaming with the pleasure of joy. She will never let go of this happiness. Her past mistakes thought her to be more appreciative and grateful so she would never repeat her foolish mistakes again.

After bathed, Li Na came out from the bathroom with only a towel covered her. So she was a little embarrassed to enter the bedroom but she realized that Shen Yun Tian was not in the bedroom.

Li Na hastened her steps to her wardrobe and wear the shirt. When she prepared to come down, the bedroom’s door was opened.

Shen Yun Tian came inside the room with a tray of foods. “Come, eat your breakfast” He put the foods on the table.

“Thank you, but I can come down you know?” Maybe when her legs were giving out had given him the impression that she was badly injured.

“I am already recovered” She gave out a confident smile to show him that she was fine. She didn’t want him to be worried.

Shen Yun Tian approached Li Na and pulled her into his arm. “Then, it’s okay with another round?” He asked with a teasing tone.

Li Na understand what was it mean by ‘another round’ so, with flushed face, she escaped from his arm and sat down in front of the food.

“Thank you for bringing the food.” While she was eating, Li Na doesn’t realize that Shen Yun Tian had scratched his neck in nervousness and sighed in pity.

If she didn’t get away from his arm, maybe they would truly go for another round.

4