Chapter 24
842 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Na came down from her bedroom and slowly walked to the living room. There, she saw Hwang Ma was cleaning some of the decoration on display and the sound of Li Na’s steps startled her. She quickly turned her head to Li Na’s direction and immediately walked to her side.

“Young Madam, good evening”. Hwang Ma greeted Li Na. “Do you want water? Or juice?” Her tone was obedient but her smiling face made Li Na unconsciously evading her eyes like she knew something embarrassing about her.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Without looking at her, Li Na asked. Her hand awkwardly reaching for remote television on the table as a mean to escape.

Hwang Ma quickly apologized, “Sorry, Young Madam. I didn’t realize that I made an embarrassing face” But still her mouth cannot stop from leaking that smile. Her Young Madam red face made Hwang Ma cannot help but to tease her.

She still remembered how Shen Yun Tian come down to the kitchen and asked her to prepare a breakfast immediately for Li Na. She, as a servant, obeyed his employer’s order without asking a question but Hwang Ma understands that the breakfast must be for Li Na since she is the only one that Shen Yun Tian concerning about.

At first, she thought that the breakfast needs to be prepared probably because Li Na might fall into sickness but after looking at Shen Yun Tian’s face, the idea immediately being brushed away by her. Although her Young Master’s face was still expressionless, his eye was filled with overflowing happiness that nakedly shown to onlookers.

A knowing smile leaked on her face. Finally, Hwang Ma understands why Li Na didn’t come down yet and why Shen Yun Tian offering himself to bring the food upstairs. That was a really good event!

Their fate finally intertwined and bonded together. Hwang Ma looked up to the sky and felt a deep emotion in her heart. She was grateful to God for changing whatever in Li Na’s mind to accept her Young Master’s feeling and putting the effort into their marriage.

Noticing that Hwang Ma’s smile getting warmer, Li Na walked to the sofa awkwardly and turn on the television. “It’s okay, please do your work”. She ignored Hwang Ma’s gaze and tried to focus her attention on the television.

“Yes, Young Madam”. Hwang Ma nodded and continue doing her job properly. When Li Na no longer felt Hwang Ma’s eyes on her, finally she released a sigh of relief, relaxing her shoulder and leaned on the pillow behind her.

Currently, Shen Yun Tian was in the office room, handing the suddenly came up documents that required his immediate attention. So, while waiting for him to finish his works, Li Na tried to fill her time by doing whatever she can, such as watching television.

Although she was watching the television, her eyes kept running to see the clock on the wall. Don’t know why but she felt the time felt move too slow. In just a moment Shen Yun Tian was not in the area of her vision, Li Na started to felt agitated and anxious.

Actually, just before, she had waited for him in his office room, watching his serious face and staring how his frown would deepen whenever encountered any flaws in documents. Li Na found out that Shen Yun Tian looked extremely mouth watering when he wore his eyeglasses. He was full of the aura of a mature man that render her speechless.

But the most thing that excited her was how behind that cold face, his ears slowly turned red as he realized she was affectionally gazing at him. And when that happened, Shen Yun Tian adjusted his eyeglasses and coughed a little bit to hide his awkwardness.

“Li Na, do you realize that if you continue looking at me like that, you would definitely lay on this exact table till night?“. He said to her behind the paper he held. Although Li Na didn’t saw his face, she knew that he meant exactly what he had said.

Of course, that’s what she wanted too but, no. They just did it before and doing more would put a strain on her petite body. She didn’t have strong endurance and ability to keep doing it with him continuously, so she gave up.

After released an awkward laugh, Li Na said, “Then, I will go to the living room” She bolted away quickly to escape from his gaze that looking at her, full of desire.

That’s why she didn’t stay with Shen Yun Tian and spending time watching some shows on the television. Since her attention had never focused on the shows, Li Na felt that all of the programs seems lousy and bored.

Her fingers continue pressing the remote button. The shows change from variety to documentary and even dramas but none able to catch her eyes. As things get boring, a feeling of drowsy starting to attack her.

Li Na tried to fight back her sleepiness and focus on the television. Her head moving up and down to avoid getting asleep. It looks like the last night activities still affecting her since the urge to take a nap getting heavier. But, before her half-closed eyes totally shut, one short movie appeared on the television that automatically made her eyes widely opened.

It was a movie that displayed how the man’s unique scent had made the blind woman he loved recognized him after she regained her vision.

It was a typical movie that she will probably change at any moment but the reason why her hand frozen was that the male lead starred in the movie was Ru Feng! The former lover that gave her a lot of painful memories that she would rather forget.

Li Na looked at Ru Feng’s played as she remembered what she had gone through with him. Surprisingly, she didn’t felt anything. No more anguish emotion that suppressing her heart. No more agony that haunted her.

Her eyes were empty. All of his moves, expression, and words uttered were not able to affect her anymore. It was just like looking at a stranger, which was a good realization for her. The past mistakes have already been paid in her last life. Their fate no longer needed to intercept anymore.

As an actor, Ru Feng do appeared to be a charming and handsome man that able to make people screamed over him but when Li Na compared him to her husband, all of his good point blurred.

In her eyes, Ru Feng looked like a boy that just hit puberty whereas Shen Yun Tian was an overwhelming matured man. Able to protect and hold her the way she wants. Even having those astonishing strength, he able to gently and tenderly caressing her.

A tint of blush started to spread on her cheek when she remembered his touch and the way he stroked her body. His slow whisper in her ears that coaxing her into giving in his desire.

When her thought getting wild, Li Na felt her body getting warmer, She started to fan her face with her hand to cool down her temperature. Even if Shen Yun Tian was not there around her, the thought about him can turn Li Na into a cherry tomato so she bit her lower lip. Felt kinda unfair about her response to him.

A sudden sank of the sofa beside her made Li Na woken up from her fantasies in shocked. “Mr. Shen, you surprised me!” She blinked her eyes at Shen Yun Tian as her hand patted her chest.

Thank God he didn’t know what I was thinking. Li Na exhale out in relief.

“What are you looking so intently?” Shen Yun Tian patted her back to calm her. After made sure that Li Na was alright, he turned his head to television.

Knowing that the movie was still showing, Li Na wanted to change the channel but the remote seems to be on Shen Yun Tian’s side. And changing it suddenly seems to be suspicious. So she just braced herself to face Shen Yun Tian’s reactions.

When Shen Yun Tian’s realize that it was Ru Feng in the television, his face remained unchanged but his behind her back jolted a bit before continue patting her nonchalantly.

“This movie is not good to see, isn’t it? Let’s see another movie” He smoothly change the channel.

Li Na gulped her non-existed saliva. Actually, she was expecting to see his jealous face but he tried to cover his emotion. A naughty thought played in her mind, she wanted to push him a bit.

“No, it’s really good” Li Na grabbed the remote from Shen Yun Tian’s hand and immediately change the channel back. “Look, the actor in this movie looked so good and they acted well”. She continued praising the actors while observing her husband’s expression.

Shen Yun Tian looked at her silently and then he sighed. “Li Na, I will stay in my office upstairs. Call me if you need anything”. He smiled but she can see how it looked too tense to be a smile.

Why can’t he just say that he didn’t like her to watch the movie and angrily asking her to watch him? If he does that, they can make up with sex afterward, and everything would work out great. Not like this, he looked so restraint and pained.

Before he stands up, Li Na immediately pulled him down and sat on his lap. Her abrupted action startled Shen Yun Tian but he continued his posture to see what she want to do.

“Are you angry?” Li Na asked while stared at his eyes. Their distance was too close and intimate.

“No. How can I get angry at you?” Shen Yun Tian gently touched her cheek, full of affection and care. His action made Li Na sighed in pleasure so she unconsciously shut her eye and enjoying it. After that, she opened her eyes back to look at him.

“Then, are you jealous?” She replicated his action by gently scratching his jaw. Shen Yun Tian didn’t answer her and sat there, looking at her silently.

“Mr. Shen, you are jealous!” A confirmed tone leaked out from her tiny mouth. Shen Yun Tian putting his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

“So what if I am jealous? How can I not be jealous when my wife was looking at her old lover?” He put his chin on her shoulder and enveloping her small frame into his arm.

His reactions made Li Na felt terribly guilty. She shouldn’t provoke him. Even though for her Ru Feng was basically nothing, but for Shen Yun Tian, it was a sensitive issue to touch.

Li Na holding him tightly. “Even if I’m looking at him, my eyes are chasing after you. If he is good looking, you are the best looking ever. Mr. Shen, you are a perfect man that I am the one lucky to have you”

She raised her hand and gently pinched his cheek, “I love you, Mr. Shen. Love you so much that I can’t control my heart. So don’t be so troubled and believe in me. Tell me if you have worries and concerns. Don’t be afraid to show your feeling” She kissed him.

Li Na releases his lips and looked at him. Its looks like there were no longer cloud on his face as he is smiling sincerely at her.

“More” He asked while staring at her glistening lips. Of course, Li Na took a deep bow into his face.

“More” Each time she let go, Shen Yun Tian would ask for more. They continue kissing and caressing each other. Enjoying each other’s presence.

This time, neither afraid to show their feeling. Their relationship getting stronger by day. Bonded with the tie of faithful and trust.

 

 

Please red next chaper in inkitt... The link was shown in my profile.... Please???

4