Chapter 14
1.9k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

B City is one of the most prosperous regions in China. There is no poverty existed since the rate of employment is quite high.

Various products such as food, groceries, personal hygiene, clothes design, and even childcare essential are manufactured and produced from B City to satisfy consumer needed.

Since the living standard of the public in B City are good enough, the products then being exported to another country to increase its market. It is no exaggeration to say that B City’s influence is successfully spread internationally since the product are sought after.

And all of the achievement was done by a single prominent figure, CEO of Shen Industry. Since he had taken the responsibility from his father, the revenue of the company keep increasing and there is no dissatisfaction come from the board of director.

The company started as a property company and gradually become successful as only a well-known company but under his control, the company escalating further to a giant figure.

In the beginning, once he had the power, he had taken a daring step full of risk to put a hand into another market. His moves alert most of the people consider his age is still young. Many have come to discourage him but since he holds the major shares of the company, his decisions remain still.

Some of them fear the loss start to sell their shares and ran. However, there are some shareholders that have confidence and take a ‘will see’ step. And now, surprisingly Shen Industry has grown massive enough to influence a country.

Whenever attending events, those that left before will leave with embarrassment after receiving snickers from others. Not only shame of their own stupid moves but saddened with the loss of profit they should obtain.

Many known the CEO of Shen Industry is Shen Yun Tian but most of them would not recognize his appearance unless the person is influential people since he doesn’t go to the event in order to search for connection and opportunity. He didn’t even have to do that. People look for him and not the other way round.

There was a magazine company tried to take pictures of him and post them on their website. However, in 5 minutes, the pictures were taken down and the company immediately apologized. From that occurrence, no one dares to investigate him. It’s like a suicide action.

The only details they know about him is his age and status. Yes, he had married. Many young girls and lady become devastated because of that. Some that managed to see pictures of him before even cried.

TrollerHeart: ‘What!!! (ノ`□‘)ノ彡┻━┻’

Princess: ‘The King should be married to me Σ (っ ° Д °; ) っ’

GoldHuntress: ‘His Majesty, why married so early? Isn’t gold become more valuable if keeping long enough? You should become a gold bachelor ಥ_ಥ ) ’

Shen’sQueen: ‘Sorry Princess, I am his Queen (づ ¯ 3 ~) づ ’

IAmKiller: ‘! (╬ಠ益ಠ) Let’s kill Shen’sQueen then we can marry the King’

Shen’sQueen: ‘╮(╯▽╰)╭ Come to me. Come to me’

Profiteer: ‘Sell Shen’sQueen’s address for $100. Cheap so cheap’

IAmKiller: ‘Buy’

Shen’sQueen: ‘Σ(  ̄□ ̄;)’

IAmKiller: ‘Mwahahahaha(`∀‘)Ψ’

Shen’sFirstWife: ‘Hey! get in line. Be respect to the first wife (;′Д‘)ノ’

Shen’sQueen: ‘(`∇‘ゞ’

Princess: ‘( ̄^ ̄)ゞ’

There is a blog mainly existed to worship Shen Yun Tian are joined by girls which called themselves as King’s Devotee. The society called Shen Yun Tian as The King as a nomenclature so their activities are not being banned such as occurred to the magazine company.

The pictures of Shen Yun Tian shared in the blog are locked with several keys to avoid being tracked. Those King’s Devotee would look at the pictures and admire him since his appearance can beat most of the superstar’s looks.

Whenever Shen Yun Tian’s team detect the blog’s activities, they would immediately erase it. But like the undead, the blog then will switch to another website. Shen Yun Tian knows about the blog’s existence but he doesn’t put his mind into it and let his team deal with it.

Since the participates are just a bunch of young girls, Shen Yun Tian also doesn’t take legal action so by the time he just let it be.

What he doesn’t know is most of King’s Devotee are his employees. That’s why the most picture of him featured him while in the company. Such as when walking out of the meeting room, a walk to his office and during his speech to new employees.

Today, after a long discussion in a meeting room, Shen Yun Tian would go into his office to review documents and files that needed his approval.

After unbuttoning the shirt around her chest and raise the tight skirt, his beautiful and secretary, Que Yi comes into his office while shaking her round butt.

“Mr. Shen, here is your coffee”. She makes sure Shen Yun Tian would see a perfect view of her chest when putting down a cup of coffee on the table.

Without look up, Shen Yun Tian nodded and continue reviewing the report. His serious eyes never left the paper.

Even after receiving those cold gestures, Que Yi does not gives up. “Do you need something else, Mr. Shen?“She slurred her voice to attract his attention.

“No. You may go now”. Realize that her attempts failed, Que Yi walks out while stomping her high heels hard. Frustrated with Shen Yun Tian’s reaction.

Just like nothing happened, Shen Yun Tian continues reading the contracts. Since he is going to involve in the entertainment business as his new targeted market, there are tons of things needed to be reviewed.

While absorbed in the materials in his hand, suddenly a call disturbed his attention. Since only several important people know his personal contact, Shen Yun Tian answers the call without a hitch.

“Young Master, sorry for disturbing you while you are working. But as I was instructed before, Miss Fei Fei had come and see Young Miss. Is there anything I should do?“. Fei Fei’s existence kinda worrying Shen Yun Tian since he knows how big her influenced is to Li Na. So he asks Hwang Ma to inform him whenever she comes to meet Li Na.

“No. It’s okay. Thanks”. He hangs up. A frown starts to form on his expressionless face. After pinching the bridge of his nose to ease some pressure, he opens his laptop.

The screen shows full images of inside Li Na’s room view. Shen Yun Tian observes all of Li Na’s expression. Each word she said is being listened by him carefully.

In his eyes, only Li Na’s figure is registered. He doesn’t need to know what Fei Fei’s action is about, the only things he concerns is only about her wife.

He had always known that Li Na has a plan on leaving him. However, considering her promise to stay, Shen Yun Tian chooses to believe in her.

But there still a part of his heart that still disturbed. He wants to clarify that Li Na is true to him. Not only a pretending action but with a decisive mind.

The moment he heard that Li Na is going to abandon the plan, Shen Yun Tian release a relieved sigh. His stressed shoulder relaxed and his heart calms down.

He continues looking at the screen but this time with ease of mind. Not to observes but to appreciate her.

However the further he listens the harder for him to stay calm. We did what? It’s not like he doesn’t know what the words implied to but it’s hard for him to acknowledge that Li Na did say that.

And about how she continues admiring him. Its makes Shen Yun Tian become speechless. Li Na looks excited. It seems like what comes out from her mouth is the truth. The delight she spreads is not a lie. She really meant it. Every word.

Having known that Li Na finally letting go of her past with Ru Feng is something she had told him but at that time, he did not convince enough with her persuasion.

Now, Shen Yun Tian is certain that Li Na had decided to be with him, to work on their relationship. Become a true family.

The corner of his thin lip curved. An intense emotion full of happiness flooded into his heart.

He never wishes to obtain Li Na’s heart. For him, its already enough if she stays and be with him. To only see but not touch can satisfy him sufficiently. Let her presence be around him even though she is not him to hold.

The moment he confirmed the truth, he cannot help but smiles. A burst of genuine laughter comes out from his lips.

Its been a long time since his last laugh until he doesn’t remember when he last felt this kind of happiness.

Shen Yun Tian turns off his laptop. He wants to return home and see Li Na. To hold and touch her. Ensure him that everything are real.

-----------------------------------

On that day, there are new pictures uploaded in King’s Devotee blog. A new picture that makes many young girls squeals in happiness.

King’sMaster: ‘Exclusive photo (.jpg). Behold yourself girl for the king to descend (人‘∀`).☆.。.:*・°’

Princess: ‘My King is smiling!(ᗒᗨᗕ)’

IAmKiller: ‘I am being killed. _(:3」∠)_’

TrollerHeart: ‘Up +1’

Princess: ‘Up +10000k (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧’

Shen’sQueen : ‘ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)’

Profiteer: ‘PM me for more private pictures of the king. Promotion, promotion, promotion’

Princess: ‘Already Pm. I want some bed sceneԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)’

Shen’sQueen: ‘You have the picture, I obtain the person ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌. Wait for me hubby~’

IAmKiller: ‘(`㊥益㊥)Ψ lets kill Shen’sQueen ’

TrollerHeart: ‘Up +1000’

Princess: ′ ‘Up +1000000’

Profiteer: ‘Up +10000000’

King’sMaster: ‘Up +10000000’

Shen’sQueen: ‘¯_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯ hehehe’

21